Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Her singing is absolutely awful!

“I FALL into DARKness, Turn my back, against the LIGHT”

if that isn't enough to convince her that she’s shit then nothing is. Imagine buying tickets then hearing that she’s in the lineup 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
Not sure if he was just joking, but it was on the IG of this guy...

I remember seeing the comment on one of the posts, but can’t see it now... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Blimey - back to Ashtead there then... def looks like him with trailer trash and fiends.

80hs

Chatty Member
That vid could’ve been anywhere or anytime! Unless u can’t do that on Instagram 🤔, as I wouldnt know with not being on it 🥱🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
I'm a tad concerned here, the lips are rather sausage like, photoshopped lips? or something more sinister/illegal?
I thought that at first but i think it's just the way she's put her lipstick /lip liner on because if you look at this one they are worse

And to think this was only August last year before her mother got hold of her 🙄

To be honest I found the performances hysterical. If I ever need a laugh they are a go to. I used to run a Karaoke many years ago and I can tell ya I've had more professional 5 year-old Spanish kids singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star than this munter.
What about this one in France Jan 2020 with Rick Live
Grabbing her bits again but bottom front bits 🤮🤮🤮
Off her face again

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14189091/katie-price-horse-boyfriend-carl-woods-bike/

Hahahahaa look at Colon on the bike 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Backgrid? No W8?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Emeline

Chatty Member
Is anyone getting the "please confirm your email address" crap when trying to login to The Sun?
I haven't commented on their for a while and its saying that ,im wondering am i on the naughty step 🤣🤣

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Yeah I noticed the 2 litre bottle of orange Fanta on the table along with the deep crust pizzas - just what he needs - NOT.
I’m sure they said in the video he doesn’t like fizzy drinks and only wants water. But the pizza was not good and her asking if he wanted more chicken 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Lico

Chatty Member
I read in the article about her and Kieran renewing their wedding vows that she claimed that he was cheating on her all through her pregnancy with Jett. I wonder is that why she seems to favour Jett less than the rest of her brood?

• Sad

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Not sure how far this is from where the likes of old pointy chin Fern (her MUA) particularly her antics over the past few days, Katie and Vicky Pattison reside but surely close to home after they trot about the country and go to places with other people? Like I say I don’t know how far away these people live from here as I’m a Geordie 😀
20-40 mins drive away from Katie.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I have never heard o

Who in their right mind would pay £1500 for that bloody sofa?? 🤦. Or is that the going price for a knackered crushed velvet monstrosity in Essex? I'd want brand new for that! And I don't want to sound mean but surely it'll be knackered from Harvey's weight? Never mind all the urinary accident's from her collapsed pelvic floor 🤢. I do like how they've at least listed how much some of her items have sold for 😁.
i wouldn’t be surprised if she got it as freebies and is now flogging it.

• Angry