Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
What article where?

Yes, I agree. That pic looks like when Precious was a tiny puppy - I can't remember seeing that rug at Cole's either but seem to remember it from the Ashtead rental... of course I could be wrong. I don't understand why that dog wasn't out the other day with Blade and Sid - it is a dog with four legs which needs exercise.
Looks like it may be the rug that is in Harvey's House, you can see it on the video of the house tour... but the puppy hasn't grown very much?

Reactions: 5

tacheovale

Looks like his hair, is it his wallpaper pic of himself underneath the open window?
I thought that at first, but the reflection is beyond the edge of the actual screen, its on the black bar at the top where the camera lens is, background pic wouldnt be displayed there.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I thought everybody knew their address in Essex? It's pretty easy to come by, freely available on Companies House for example.
How would I go about finding it? What company ? Isn’t she bankrupt. ? Those photos doesn’t show an 8 month old dog. Does pointy chin have one aswell?

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Not sure how far this is from where the likes of old pointy chin Fern (her MUA) particularly her antics over the past few days, Katie and Vicky Pattison reside but surely close to home after they trot about the country and go to places with other people? Like I say I don’t know how far away these people live from here as I’m a Geordie 😀

Attachments

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I'm a tad concerned here, the lips are rather sausage like, photoshopped lips? or something more sinister/illegal?
But we don't talk about the kids... if Peter isn't doing anything about it then we are on a hiding to nowhere.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
So Katie could be turning up at your door to deliver the bath bombs....errr how is that essential travel?And this is what MC has to look forward to, one pan dinners 😳
Does KP think she's 'The Lottery Queen' delivering the stinky bath-bomb to you in person? Ooh, how exciting ~ not! Delusions of grandeur/importance, methinks x

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
WTAF are the Sun playing at? Last week they reported that the 'cabin in the garden' wheeze was a load of old shite, and now they're referencing it as if it actually happened? And publishing photos of a garden the size of a postage stamp that quite clearly had no cabin in it.
Her hair looks a different colour and longer too...?

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
I've lost track of how old Precious is - very young puppies aren't supposed to walk for long periods (nor is Katie though!).
Well Precious appeared after the holiday where she broke her feet which she went on after Rolo was squished to death so Precious is around 6 months as is definitely up for exercise. You could probably search for the exact date - I can't be arsed as I think something dodgy is going on. Princess still used that sad emoji followed by a heart.

Sorry, totally random I know - but I love Fray Bentos Pie 😁 not available in my country 🥧😭
Welcome - where are you?

DC16

VIP Member
Jesus that looks like tesco tinned beef bolognese to me.

And theres a huge lump of cheese hanging off her plate.

Fucking disgusting 🤢

And her nails are a fucking mess too.
Someone on her insta did say they saw them in Tesco today 🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well okay it was the 80's so TV personality would be a better description, for the record I did some courier work for her, that was a very long time ago.
What would you do if you got booked for a job tomorrow and it turned out to be a pickup from Skanky's?? 🤣🤣

Facehugger do you think he wipes Skanky's front bottom after he carries her for a piss in the sink?
But of course! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow