Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was bad until I saw this. Got to laugh at the bit where she almost pushes the dancer to the side and blocks her, coz the daner is dancing better than her

Jesus Christ! That was bad! Those dancers...😂😂

Search for the YouTube video of her singing Hurricane in The Cricketers Pub. I’d link it but I haven’t got a clue how to. Never felt so embarrassed in my life. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skanky Flaps has increased her prices for a personal illiterate message 😳. She's had zero takers so far 😂. No reviews, no previous messages.
Crawl will be on there next. A personal snarl & insult for 25p 🙄

Yes, you're right. The info must stay on here. Plus the longer it goes on the bigger the explosion will be 😁
So if she does an add on IG she gets £1000? Am I reading this right?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not surprised in the slightest as her makeup ‘career’ would’ve dwindled this past year.... her parents must be so proud 😂
Not surprised in the slightest as her makeup ‘career’ would’ve dwindled this past year.... her parents must be so proud 😂
Other than 'skanks' like Pwicey, who would use her make up services? Certainly not brides or normal people with her foul mouth. Every other word out of her mouth is 'duck, fucker, bleeping'. On a Instascam story from yesterday, since removed, she had a Henry the Hoover with the suction tube thing removed, hoovering up white 'flour' singing James Blunts 'You're Beautiful', changing the lyrics to 'I'm so bleeping high'. Very professional. I think idiots and simpletons like her, 'Arfa Brain Cell' and Pwicey seem to be there own worst enemies or are so arrogant they think they are funny and endearing.
I thought that was bad until I saw this. Got to laugh at the bit where she almost pushes the dancer to the side and blocks her, coz the daner is dancing better than her, and screaming at the blokes in the audience to get one to notice her

She has no rhythm, can't dance nor sing. See 'Rick Live' (career and credibility now dead) is behind the decks.

He's someone else she's treated like shite when he was trying to help her. Grade A witch!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ! That was bad! Those dancers...😂😂

Search for the YouTube video of her singing Hurricane in The Cricketers Pub. I’d link it but I haven’t got a clue how to. Never felt so embarrassed in my life. 🙈

This one
OMG my ears

• Haha
  • Wow
Her singing is absolutely awful!

“I FALL into DARKness, Turn my back, against the LIGHT”

if that isn't enough to convince her that she’s tit then nothing is. Imagine buying tickets then hearing that she’s in the lineup 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Other than 'skanks' like Pwicey, who would use her make up services? Certainly not brides or normal people with her foul mouth. Every other word out of her mouth is 'duck, fucker, bleeping'. On a Instascam story from yesterday, since removed, she had a Henry the Hoover with the suction tube thing removed, hoovering up white 'flour' singing James Blunts 'You're Beautiful', changing the lyrics to 'I'm so bleeping high'. Very professional. I think idiots and simpletons like her, 'Arfa Brain Cell' and Pwicey seem to be there own worst enemies or are so arrogant they think they are funny and endearing.

She has no rhythm, can't dance nor sing. See 'Rick Live' (career and credibility now dead) is behind the decks.

He's someone else she's treated like shite when he was trying to help her. Grade A witch!
There is no way price isn’t going to drink when or if she gets gigs in the future... I can’t wait 🤣

• Haha
There is no way price isn’t going to drink when or if she gets gigs in the future... I can’t wait 🤣
It's going to be wonderful! The only way she'll behave is if Carwash is stuck to her side all times. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant wait for Colon who already says she cant sing to be standing by the side watching her make a right old knob of herself just like she did with Dyson
Im already picturing his face 🤣🤣 C'mon Dolly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant wait for Colon who already says she cant sing to be standing by the side watching her make a right old knob of herself just like she did with Dyson
Im already picturing his face 🤣🤣 C'mon Dolly
Shouting ''Shutttuuuuup head!" If she shows him up too much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that was bad until I saw this. Got to laugh at the bit where she almost pushes the dancer to the side and blocks her, coz the daner is dancing better than her, and screaming at the blokes in the audience to get one to notice her

But Bunny Snuggles loves this song so it must be ace! She sorta gave up 10 seconds after the back track started - painful.

• Haha
Oh and here it is!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd prefer a heroin addiction if I'm honest

Is she drunk???
Oh god! How embarrassing. She's completely off her tits! Shreeking the new song.

The bouncer is following her around with a stool to sit on, I guess in case she falls over. She's clinging onto that DJ booth for dear life to stay upright.

Dyson looks mortified, Rick Live is just staring at her in horror watching his career going down the pan before his eyes. Why the hell did he get involved with her, she's career suicide?

She is so awful.

No consideration for anyone else who is affected by her unacceptable behaviour. Embarrassing her kids, family, partners and people who are quite frankly stupid enough to collaberate with her. Destroying other peoples careers and livelihoods. She doesn't give a tit and in my humble opinion I think she thinks her behaviour is acceptable and OK. Complete troglodyte.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.