Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cloud Chaser i know higher end slebs get a load for one advertisement on insta, although I doubt she would get £1k. It’s worth a look into tho??

Look how mad that Rick is at her?? He used to get so frustrated at how like a hormonal teenager she was, it always shocked me how he carried on but then I suppose they were both desperate. I felt sorry for boyson on that episode. He had gone out to support her but it was clear she had just been getting wrecked 👃 🍹 so when he was encouraging her to go on stage ( she was making excuses left right and centre about a sore throat 👃) she was answering him like a child again, like he was so unfair *kevin and perry* and going on and on, with her ridiculous pity party 🥱. It was ur call u fuckwit, as he said, u agreed to it, ur just hungover 🙄. She was singing to about 20 people, it’s not mtv awards u absolute DIV 😡 god I can’t stand that woman. I can’t believe I used to find her fascinating 🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Cloud Chaser i know higher end slebs get a load for one advertisement on insta, although I doubt she would get £1k. It’s worth a look into tho??

Look how mad that Rick is at her?? He used to get so frustrated at how like a hormonal teenager she was, it always shocked me how he carried on but then I suppose they were both desperate. I felt sorry for boyson on that episode. He had gone out to support her but it was clear she had just been getting wrecked 👃 🍹 so when he was encouraging her to go on stage ( she was making excuses left right and centre about a sore throat 👃) she was answering him like a child again, like he was so unfair *kevin and perry* and going on and on, with her ridiculous pity party 🥱. It was ur call u fuckwit, as he said, u agreed to it, ur just hungover 🙄. She was singing to about 20 people, it’s not mtv awards u absolute DIV 😡 god I can’t stand that woman. I can’t believe I used to find her fascinating 🤢
Ive never quite understood their relationship, i think he wanted to get his name out there and by having her onboard was his way of doing it, that seriously back fired though because he's just the laughing stock of the music industry. She constantly let him down and showed him up but he always stuck by her, i even remember he called her his sister in one of his posts.
He didn't even get a blue tick out of any of it i don't think
She obviously just used him like she does everyone, still waiting for her album to come out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god! How embarrassing. She's completely off her tits! Shreeking the new song.

The bouncer is following her around with a stool to sit on, I guess in case she falls over. She's clinging onto that DJ booth for dear life to stay upright.

Dyson looks mortified, Rick Live is just staring at her in horror watching his career going down the pan before his eyes. Why the hell did he get involved with her, she's career suicide?

She is so awful.

No consideration for anyone else who is affected by her unacceptable behaviour. Embarrassing her kids, family, partners and people who are quite frankly stupid enough to collaberate with her. Destroying other peoples careers and livelihoods. She doesn't give a tit and in my humble opinion I think she thinks her behaviour is acceptable and OK. Complete troglodyte.
To be honest I found the performances hysterical. If I ever need a laugh they are a go to. I used to run a Karaoke many years ago and I can tell ya I've had more professional 5 year-old Spanish kids singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star than this munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She's looking more like lauryn the old nanny by the day
13??
I'm a tad concerned here, the lips are rather sausage like, photoshopped lips? or something more sinister/illegal?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm a tad concerned here, the lips are rather sausage like, photoshopped lips? or something more sinister/illegal?
But we don't talk about the kids... if Peter isn't doing anything about it then we are on a hiding to nowhere.

Reactions: 5
I thought that at first but i think it's just the way she's put her lipstick /lip liner on because if you look at this one they are worse

And to think this was only August last year before her mother got hold of her 🙄

To be honest I found the performances hysterical. If I ever need a laugh they are a go to. I used to run a Karaoke many years ago and I can tell ya I've had more professional 5 year-old Spanish kids singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star than this munter.
What about this one in France Jan 2020 with Rick Live
Grabbing her bits again but bottom front bits 🤮🤮🤮
Off her face again

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14189091/katie-price-horse-boyfriend-carl-woods-bike/

Hahahahaa look at Colon on the bike 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Backgrid? No W8?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought that at first but i think it's just the way she's put her lipstick /lip liner on because if you look at this one they are worse

And to think this was only August last year before her mother got hold of her 🙄

What about this one in France Jan 2020 with Rick Live
Grabbing her bits again but bottom front bits 🤮🤮🤮
Off her face again

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14189091/katie-price-horse-boyfriend-carl-woods-bike/

Hahahahaa look at Colon on the bike 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh bejesus what is this?🙀How can she look back and think ‘God, that was a busy, successful night, I’ve still got it, what’s next’ 🤦‍♀️ All of my friends/fam would wipe my eye I swear. Right tattlers, I know I always go on about this but I can’t get over what a skank she is. So I work very closely with the public and I can smell someone’s rancid hair a mile away. When she swings her head, her Russian woman’s hair swings around, then her greasy snapped OWN toupee follows 5 mins later 🤷🏼‍♀️🤢. I get she’s shite with her extensions, but put that’s Russian woman’s hair in a bobble and WASH UR OWN F*****G HAIR 😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. Just because they look ‘clean’ the hair on ur own head (where u sweat and constantly play with) ISNT. God, y do I read this thread 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😭😭😭😭. 👩 🔫

• Haha
  • Sick
[URL said:

Hahahahaa look at Colon on the bike 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Backgrid? No W8?
[/QUOTE]
Aah, I actually love coles relationship with Sid. He looks so happy with him!
I thought ET when I saw them on the bike. Cole should get a wee basket for Sid, and they can take off into the sky, away from skanky.

• Haha
I just feel sorry for all her kids. Not least because even if Priceless tried to encourage body confidence and self worth etc they can see what she’s done to herself. The impact of what they see and hear both with their mum and about her must be so hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh bejesus what is this?🙀How can she look back and think ‘God, that was a busy, successful night, I’ve still got it, what’s next’ 🤦‍♀️ All of my friends/fam would wipe my eye I swear. Right tattlers, I know I always go on about this but I can’t get over what a skank she is. So I work very closely with the public and I can smell someone’s rancid hair a mile away. When she swings her head, her Russian woman’s hair swings around, then her greasy snapped OWN toupee follows 5 mins later 🤷🏼‍♀️🤢. I get she’s shite with her extensions, but put that’s Russian woman’s hair in a bobble and WASH UR OWN F*****G HAIR 😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. Just because they look ‘clean’ the hair on ur own head (where u sweat and constantly play with) ISNT. God, y do I read this thread 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😭😭😭😭. 👩 🔫
Elliot on his bike - he just needs a basked for Sid then 'Phone Homeeeeeeeeeeeee' :LOL:

Aah, I actually love coles relationship with Sid. He looks so happy with him!
I thought ET when I saw them on the bike. Cole should get a wee basket for Sid, and they can take off into the sky, away from skanky.
[/QUOTE]
Oops I saw the same thing - snap!

• Haha
What's going on with her neck?
Ah that's her neck vagina!

Donald Trump has one of those.

In fact, Trump's Neck Vagina has its own twitter profile.

Perhaps its time to start a twitter profile for Pwicey's Neck Vagina?

• Haha
  • Wow
Okay people, bit early but I'm offline for a while!

Thread Suggestions time! and NO you can't Facehugger, give someone else a chance!

• Haha
What's going on with her neck?
She looks like Ulrika Jonson in that picture 🤭 the neck vag explains why Carwash looks a bit sick every time she goes to kiss him tho, it's probably as fragrant as the basement version 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok having a go for the thread:
Katie Price 24: visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? The rules don’t apply to people like us

• Heart
Reactions: 19
has she actually put a wig on to put under a riding hat? Can this just stop please 😭😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.