Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had so much done -pulled/stretched/uplifted......unfortunately it’s her snatch!!
Ah, that explains why it comes with string attached - it's so the crabs can go bungee jumping.

I'll get my coat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She looks like Ulrika Jonson in that picture 🤭 the neck vag explains why Carwash looks a bit sick every time she goes to kiss him tho, it's probably as fragrant as the basement version 🤣
Let's face it, its not just her undercarriage, her neck vag looks like a yawning hippo as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two days ago fern posted this and ‘two hours ago’ price posted this. Does this mean fern is mixing across households where there is a vulnerable person ?

Two days ago fern posted this and ‘two hours ago’ price posted this. Does this mean fern is mixing across households where there is a vulnerable person ?
Or is it just someone wearing the exact same clothes ?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Or is it just someone wearing the exact same clothes ?
That's a very good spot, well done 👏👏

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen on both Skankys and 'Arfa Brain Cell' Instascam they are now back on promoting Forex and encouraging people to invest?

Wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago Skanky said it was a scam and her and Cole promoting them was fraudulant and their accounts were hacked? They are now holding up iPads and showing the website and say they make extra 'income' from it. Hope the HMRC and courts are listening.

Lying pair of scamming grifters. They have no shame. Pair of thick bastards.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Shes flogging more shite she probably doesnt use.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Looks like his hair, is it his wallpaper pic of himself underneath the open window?
I thought that at first, but the reflection is beyond the edge of the actual screen, its on the black bar at the top where the camera lens is, background pic wouldnt be displayed there.

Reactions: 5
I leave this here for now before catching up later tonight 😄 xx.

I've made an new Electrolux vacuum cleaner...it's called The Jordan 2000.
With more powerful sucking action and better suction for hard to clean areas.
😮🤢🤭

Resizer_16145463434810.jpg

Back later 🥰 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought that at first, but the reflection is beyond the edge of the actual screen, its on the black bar at the top where the camera lens is, background pic wouldnt be displayed there.
Hmmm, you're right, I've only got my phone screen to enlarge it on. 😔
So, I’ve been down the Sallie Axl rabbit hole this past week and tbh it’s got pretty depressing so I’ve had to come to KP for some light relief oh n also cos I’m missing all you gorgeous lot especially @Facehugger @265 @Pink Squirrel @liar liar @Pom Bear @BigMavis and @DC16 @JakeM 👋
Bless you Dinky ❤ have a little catch up on the last few pages, there's plenty to cheer you up 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread but have sort of been lurking occasionally in the background. I didn't feel the need to contribute before but I'm just getting angrier and angrier reading about those two . Most of all the blatant disregard to the rules. My brother caught covid and is currently fighting for his life in hospital. He was in a coma for 4 weeks and for a while we didn't think he was going to make it. His kidneys were affected so he had to get kidney dialysis and then to top it all, he caught sepsis. Thankfully he is now on the mend but it just makes me so angry reading about those 2 imbeciles that just don't think the rules apply to them. They should visit my brother in hospital and it may make them think twice.... but probably not.
Sending love to you and your family hun , I know how these Zlebs and their blatant disregard for the Covid rules and regs angers the rest of us who are having to stick to them but even more so those like yourselves who are directly affected. Keep strong ✊🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I leave this here for now before catching up later tonight 😄 xx.

I've made an new Electrolux vacuum cleaner...it's called The Jordan 2000.
With more powerful sucking action and better suction for hard to clean areas.
😮🤢🤭

View attachment 460391

Back later 🥰 xx
That's brilliant Pom ❤ never mind wet my phone, I've just nearly choked on a bloody mushroom :m🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.