Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone getting the "please confirm your email address" crap when trying to login to The Sun?
I haven't commented on their for a while and its saying that ,im wondering am i on the naughty step 🤣🤣
Yes I did. Just confirmed it and now back to normal.

Reactions: 9
Precious appears on their latest video, where KP has cooked pasta...
The state of the presentation, you eat with your eyes after all. Food splashed all over the place and food hanging off her plate! I reckon they are Pre Meals she put in a bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The state of the presentation, you eat with your eyes after all. Food splashed all over the place and food hanging off her plate! I reckon they are Pre Meals she put in a bowl.
Yes I thought that when she put the cod concoction on, probably emptied a couple of those meals they get delivered free into a pan, give it a stir and hey presto cordon bleau pricey style

That smile will soon fade away if someone leaves a comment on her IG letting her know about Pointy and CULL...

😇
Please be aware that the tattler who shared the info about this made a point that they didn't want it shared anywhere other than on here as it could identify them

Reactions: 17
Skanky Flaps has increased her prices for a personal illiterate message 😳. She's had zero takers so far 😂. No reviews, no previous messages.
Crawl will be on there next. A personal snarl & insult for 25p 🙄

Yes I thought that when she put the cod concoction on, probably emptied a couple of those meals they get delivered free into a pan, give it a stir and hey presto cordon bleau pricey style

Please be aware that the tattler who shared the info about this made a point that they didn't want it shared anywhere other than on here as it could identify them
Yes, you're right. The info must stay on here. Plus the longer it goes on the bigger the explosion will be 😁

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Like I said earlier, reheated meal, could well be from a package.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Fair enough. That said, this isn't a private forum, so how can anyone stop the info from leaking? That doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 8
Poor fern needs her Covid-19 law breaker, to stroke her hair and tell her she’s pretty 🙄
Ahhhh, poor little Pointy, so glad she's still miserable. Let's hope it's because she's been fined for driving while filming, fined for driving with a dog on her knee, fined for going to parties in lockdown and LAUGHING about Covid, dumped by her older rich bloke, found out by Skank for shagging Carwash and had her foul mouth washed out with Domestos and a bog brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm waiting for carwash's boring post about getting another "food delivery"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got the confirmation thing off the sun too, I wonder if they’re checking email addresses?

Reactions: 11
Who on God's green earth would pay 4 hundred and 95 bloody POUNDS for a message from Katie Price?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who on God's green earth would pay 4 hundred and 95 bloody POUNDS for a message from Katie Price?!!!
People with more money than bloody sense, that's for sure! Jesus, she doesn't half rate herself, I'd pay her to shut the duck up permanently.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but he's such a thick, arrogant, bully thug.

I can't stand to look at his stupid ugly face with his fertive, sly eyes. Trolls and theatens women and people online, bet if anyone confronted 'Arfa Brain Cell' Cole he'd piss his pants. No respect for anyone or their health. Thinks he's some kind of star does 'don't want fame' Cole.

He's talentless, void of personality and half of the most hated couple in the UK. I can't wait for lockdown to end and people can tell them what they think. Mind you, they'll probably duck off on holiday. Bollocks to Harvey, the rest of the kids and dogs.

He's by far the worst and nastiest boyfriend Katie Price has had, but she's so desperate for a man, any man, she'll go with anyone who massages her ego.
Very few people even know who he is - I really can't see that happening.
A lot of her coverage is still positive - if/when that stops a backlash might occur.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.