Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky Flaps has increased her prices for a personal illiterate message 😳. She's had zero takers so far 😂. No reviews, no previous messages.
Crawl will be on there next. A personal snarl & insult for 25p 🙄

Yes, you're right. The info must stay on here. Plus the longer it goes on the bigger the explosion will be 😁
Pricey reads here so she probably already knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not surprised in the slightest as her makeup ‘career’ would’ve dwindled this past year.... her parents must be so proud 😂
Not surprised in the slightest as her makeup ‘career’ would’ve dwindled this past year.... her parents must be so proud 😂
Other than 'skanks' like Pwicey, who would use her make up services? Certainly not brides or normal people with her foul mouth. Every other word out of her mouth is 'duck, fucker, bleeping'.

On a Instascam story from yesterday, since removed, she had a Henry the Hoover with the suction tube thing removed, hoovering up white 'flour' singing James Blunts 'You're Beautiful', changing the lyrics to 'I'm so bleeping high'.

Very professional.

I think idiots, 'covidiots' and simpletons like her, 'Arfa Brain Cell' and Pwicey seem to be there own worst enemies or are so arrogant they think they are funny and endearing. Morons and troglodyes!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, didn't work last time tho did it, someone else nominated me so ner-fuckin-ner ner to your games, boyo 🤣🤣😘
Watch it woman, otherwise I will have to come round and confiscate your phone. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Odd thing about my account with The Sun, I can't post or even log into The Scottish or Irish Sun.
I had to confirm my account last week via email. Today I get a message saying I need to log in to post. But I haven't tried. I can't be bothered because I only get deleted & ghosted.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Watch it woman, otherwise I will have to come round and confiscate your phone. :LOL:
Yeah, right, by the time you got here you'd have forgotten what you were coming for 🤣🤣

Nah, she will enjoy that too much, she's a bit kinky.
Like you'd know! 🤣 Think you're getting me mixed up with a member of your harem.

On topic: has she managed to flog that minging grey settee yet?

I had to confirm my account last week via email. Today I get a message saying I need to log in to post. But I haven't tried. I can't be bothered because I only get deleted & ghosted.
I haven't bothered with that for ages. It's annoying on there, the amount of stuff which disappears is ridiculous so half the comments don't make sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought they were having a BBQ with Harvey anyway, more lies
I honestly think as soon as she says something, she believes in her own head it's 100% true. Then gets herself in knots and shouts about trowelling when she's called out about it. She never owns her mistakes or admits when she's wrong, the lift definitely stops before the roof terrace somewhere on the way up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How she can get back on stage after she murdered A Whole New World is beyond me.
I thought that was bad until I saw this. Got to laugh at the bit where she almost pushes the dancer to the side and blocks her, coz the daner is dancing better than her, and screaming at the blokes in the audience to get one to notice her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.