Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just watched the latest You Tube video where Carl comes out with his non alcoholic beer (at about 9mins 13 secs) and she asks him how long she hasn't had a drink for and he says erm 8 MONTHS, well oh well some ones talking tit again. For a start she was seen drinking in the Maldives plus

So it was a year last month now its 8 months duck off you lying knobheads 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive just watched the latest You Tube video where Carl comes out with his non alcoholic beer and she asks him how long she hasn't had a drink for and he says erm 8 MONTHS, well oh well some ones talking tit again. For a start she was seen drinking in the Maldives plus

She also admitted she'd been drinking and was 'showing off' when she had her supposed life changing accident to her feet. Sober since last February my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She also admitted she'd been drinking and was 'showing off' when she had her supposed life changing accident to her feet. Sober since last February my arse.
They are more full of tit than the local sewage plant and that's one big load of 💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Brave woman watching the youtube video, thanks for the bullshit update. ♥ 🥉
I doubled upon the anti sickness tablets and paracetamol beforehand (my poor ears are still ringing though) 🥴😵🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone getting the "please confirm your email address" crap when trying to login to The Sun?
I haven't commented on their for a while and its saying that ,im wondering am i on the naughty step 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ive just watched the latest You Tube video where Carl comes out with his non alcoholic beer (at about 9mins 13 secs) and she asks him how long she hasn't had a drink for and he says erm 8 MONTHS, well oh well some ones talking tit again. For a start she was seen drinking in the Maldives plus

The lies just spill out of these two...disgusting pair of humans. Carl is as bad as she is, I truly hope she has met her perfect match, because he will eventually expose everything when she is no longer useful to him.

They are more full of tit than the local sewage plant and that's one big load of 💩💩💩💩💩💩
She forgets her own lies, or where and how high the supposed wall was.

Remember that time with the Jane Poultney and Kieron thing where Pricey showed up at Jane’s house with the paps? i wonder why Jane has never spoken about it,paid off perhaps?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The lies just spill out of these two...disgusting pair of humans. Carl is as bad as she is, I truly hope she has met her perfect match, because he will eventually expose everything when she is no longer useful to him.

She forgets her own lies, or where and how high the supposed wall was.
And yet despite all of the lies and deceit she still manages to keep a straight face (Botox probably, lol), and carries on as if she's all Miss Innocent:confused:

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is anyone getting the "please confirm your email address" crap when trying to login to The Sun?
I haven't commented on their for a while and its saying that ,im wondering am i on the naughty step 🤣🤣
I got that the other day. I haven't commented for a while. I just get deleted & ghosted now straight away. It's pathetic 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That smile will soon fade away if someone leaves a comment on her IG letting her know about Pointy and CULL...

😇
This would make my day/week/year!! Would do it myself but I don't do instagram

Oops that will be the wine. Thought I was on the big loz thread
Phew!! Thank goodness for that! Stomach wouldn't cope with images of KP gyrating around in her skanky smalls or even worse nothing at all! :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.