Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone thinking they are selling Carls furniture to make room for the rest of her crap from the rental now she's been kicked out?

Fern seemed very upset on her stories earlier.
I think she's bipolar or something (no offence to any bi po sufferers) but she has admitted to MH problems and she's all over the place

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is anyone thinking they are selling Carls furniture to make room for the rest of her crap from the rental now she's been kicked out?
I'm too bleeping knackered to give a tit right now!!

• Haha
@Fifthavenue Hope you don’t mind me asking. But, if a story is printed using photos lifted from Instagram does Katie/Carl get paid.

Also, if a story has details added to it to morph into a new story, is paying made for each version?
Nope they don't get paid if photos are lifted from Instagram and same with added details. If they do an interview or sell a story they will get paid for that one that's it

Reactions: 19
Hey all,ive not been on for a while.
Just read through the last few days.
So pointy chin and Carl eww 🤮🤮 it does make you wonder what's going on though,so ive had a nosy.
Firstly pointy chin is from SG13 where Carl is originally SG11 vey close
Maybe it was a while ago they were at it?

@field_and_farm_butchers_ Mark Howe-Shepherd (pointys dad) and Charlie Boswell @charlieboswell follow each other (Carls best mate)

@rubyhosh is her sister
@kazza_hs is her mum
@mr.whiskerx obvious

im still looking into things

And this ⬇⬇⬇⬇ dirty cow (new career) 🤮🤮🤮
Not surprised in the slightest as her makeup ‘career’ would’ve dwindled this past year.... her parents must be so proud 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Is this the company that's supplying her bath bombs and stuff?

I saw someone mention them and they look pretty similar especially the heart ones

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.