Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My teen son said the same when we showed him “Jamie and the magic torch” and @Chorlton and the wheelies”. 🤣🤣🤣
duck me what kids would think of me,I grew up on Andy Pandy,etc.🤣😳 Loved it though..Ragtail and Bobtail..Prudence Kitten...awwwwwwwwwww,ahhhhhhh Bistoe.☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This looks like it's been reheated, trust me I know about these things.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is hilarious!! Loved Rainbow 🌈 although Zippy was a right tit!!!! Haha
Me too 🤗😘 xx.
I bloody hated Zippy lol.
My local butcher looked like Freddy from Rod,Jane and Freddy 😄 I'd go with a note to pick up one and a half pound of pork sausages 😊
xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What would you do if you got booked for a job tomorrow and it turned out to be a pickup from Skanky's?? 🤣🤣
It would never happen, plus none of the clients I work for would send anything to her so thankfully I would never had to go there.

However just imagine for giggles I had to go there, well I will have my smartphone recording for a start and I would be very polite
because I had a reputation to maintain, even if it goes against my principles I would be forced to play nice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus that looks like tesco tinned beef bolognese to me.

And theres a huge lump of cheese hanging off her plate.

bleeping disgusting 🤢

And her nails are a bleeping mess too.
Someone on her insta did say they saw them in Tesco today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no has skankyflaps got a OF account?who on Earth would want to see her massive Suez Canal! everbody seen her football tits.🤭
Perhaps like Lozza she has a stash of vomit inducing material, alert the courts,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hey all,ive not been on for a while.
Just read through the last few days.
So pointy chin and Carl eww 🤮🤮 it does make you wonder what's going on though,so ive had a nosy.
Firstly pointy chin is from SG13 where Carl is originally SG11 vey close
Maybe it was a while ago they were at it?

@field_and_farm_butchers_ Mark Howe-Shepherd (pointys dad) and Charlie Boswell @charlieboswell follow each other (Carls best mate)

@rubyhosh is her sister
@kazza_hs is her mum
@mr.whiskerx obvious

im still looking into things

And this ⬇⬇⬇⬇ dirty cow (new career) 🤮🤮🤮
Nice one Em, thank you 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.