Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Fifthavenue Hope you donā€™t mind me asking. But, if a story is printed using photos lifted from Instagram does Katie/Carl get paid.

Also, if a story has details added to it to morph into a new story, is paying made for each version?
I remember @Fifthavenue said they don't get paid for pics lifted from Itsasham. But I'm not sure about a rehash. I think they get paid each time the pics are used šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
They write about anything šŸ™„šŸ¤®
I wonder if she finds his ā€˜violent tendanciesā€˜ a turn on..I donā€™t think her previous 100 list of fuckers have been like that.He is evil looking I re kon itā€™s a turn on,perhaps he is controlling,another trait with men she hasnā€™t had as she was the control freak.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Bet it will be his bank account all the depop sales and money from the idiots who buy her furniture, goes into to avoid it being seen by the court bankruptcy financial investigatorsšŸ˜  great comments !!

How would I go about finding it? What company ? Isnā€™t she bankrupt. ? Those photos doesnā€™t show an 8 month old dog. Does pointy chin have one aswell?
Apologies been offline all day.

Carl James Woods is listed as a director of 4 companies on Companies House.

3 of those companies are active, one is dissolved.

The 3 active companies are registered to a company address in Hertfordshire.

The dissolved company is registered to a different address, in Essex.

I'm sure you can piece together the rest.....

Reactions: 10
So, catching up after a couple of drinks and just wanted to say that Precious appears on TikTok with Princess, so think she may be at home with her dad

Reactions: 11
Heā€™s also got Dr Beckman carpet cleaner on the table šŸ˜‚
Do we think their carpets are just full of dog piss and the contents of Katieā€™s mouth when she eats. Cos the kids arenā€™t even there!

Heā€™s that guy isnā€™t he. Heā€™s basically like your dad walking around cleaning everything I bet he huffs and puffs about it too, constantly got a cloth wiping off finger prints
And the reason no cooking - no mess! Microwave only šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL! I've shown my son who's 22 what his dad and I used to watch as children.

His response "Jesus Christ. No wonder you're both so weird. Your entire childhood must have been like a psychedelic acid trip".
My teen son said the same when we showed him ā€œJamie and the magic torchā€ and @Chorlton and the wheeliesā€. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Nah. It's obviously Carwash who is the OCD clean freak in that house. There was something ages ago about how he even wipes Sid's wet willy end after he's been out & cocked his leg, now that is just OTT! šŸ¤¢
Facehugger do you think he wipes Skanky's front bottom after he carries her for a piss in the sink?

• Haha
  • Sick
Precious appears on their latest video, where KP has cooked pasta...
Jesus that looks like tesco tinned beef bolognese to me.

And theres a huge lump of cheese hanging off her plate.

bleeping disgusting šŸ¤¢

And her nails are a bleeping mess too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Well okay it was the 80's so TV personality would be a better description, for the record I did some courier work for her, that was a very long time ago.
What would you do if you got booked for a job tomorrow and it turned out to be a pickup from Skanky's?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Facehugger do you think he wipes Skanky's front bottom after he carries her for a piss in the sink?
But of course! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.