Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she only put that sofa in his house when they got back from Maldives?
It is gross. I don’t think anyone here would buy it, not for that price either. You can get one new from DFS for less!

I take it back I think it’s really old

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It is gross. I don’t think anyone here would buy it, not for that price either. You can get one new from DFS for less!

Wow £1,500 for a 4 year old sofa ... what planet she on... doesn’t matter what you paid for it. 🤔

• Haha

Sorry but he's such a thick, arrogant, bully thug.

I can't stand to look at his stupid ugly face with his fertive, sly eyes. Trolls and theatens women and people online, bet if anyone confronted 'Arfa Brain Cell' Cole he'd piss his pants. No respect for anyone or their health. Thinks he's some kind of star does 'don't want fame' Cole.

He's talentless, void of personality and half of the most hated couple in the UK. I can't wait for lockdown to end and people can tell them what they think. Mind you, they'll probably duck off on holiday. Bollocks to Harvey, the rest of the kids and dogs.

He's by far the worst and nastiest boyfriend Katie Price has had, but she's so desperate for a man, any man, she'll go with anyone who massages her ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is hilarious!! Loved Rainbow 🌈 although Zippy was a right tit!!!! Haha
God, the things we had to suffer all in the name of Children's Entertainment back in the day 🤣 the amount of times I wanted to set fire to bloody George was terrible 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
God, the things we had to suffer all in the name of Children's Entertainment back in the day 🤣 the amount of times I wanted to set fire to bloody George was terrible 🤣🤣🤣
LOL! I've shown my son who's 22 what his dad and I used to watch as children.

His response "Jesus Christ. No wonder you're both so weird. Your entire childhood must have been like a psychedelic acid trip".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watch it woman.......

• Haha
Sorry but he's such a thick, arrogant, bully thug.

I can't stand to look at his stupid ugly face with his fertive, sly eyes. Trolls and theatens women and people online, bet if anyone confronted 'Arfa Brain Cell' Cole he'd piss his pants. No respect for anyone or their health. Thinks he's some kind of star does 'don't want fame' Cole.

He's talentless, void of personality and half of the most hated couple in the UK. I can't wait for lockdown to end and people can tell them what they think. Mind you, they'll probably duck off on holiday. Bollocks to Harvey, the rest of the kids and dogs.

He's by far the worst and nastiest boyfriend Katie Price has had, but she's so desperate for a man, any man, she'll go with anyone who massages her ego.
I'm looking forward to the end of lockdown to see what this odious pair do. If they keep bleeping off on holiday, proves all her lies about being there for her kids 24/7.

Let's see how long they stay together, once he starts reassociating with his dodgy cronies and if she misbehaves if she's ever anywhere out without him, he'll go loopy and show his true colours I bet. Bring it on I say. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funnily enough Katie claimed in court that she did not own any designer items and now they appear up for sale.. unless they’ve been brought/gifted since the last hearing and she’s selling them.
Well these Christian Louboutin's she sold were from 2012. I bet there's plenty more designer gear that she's sold on there from years back. Just a matter of finding her wearing the stuff. Shouldn't be too hard as we all know she's not camera shy..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Watch it woman.......
Or else? 🤣🖕😘

LOL! I've shown my son who's 22 what his dad and I used to watch as children.

His response "Jesus Christ. No wonder you're both so weird. Your entire childhood must have been like a psychedelic acid trip".
Lol, mines the same! I personally hold Itsy & Bitsy responsible for the fact so many people hate spiders these days, we are dealing with a legacy of traumatised children 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Fifthavenue Hope you don’t mind me asking. But, if a story is printed using photos lifted from Instagram does Katie/Carl get paid.

Also, if a story has details added to it to morph into a new story, is paying made for each version?

My god he has such a sly face,bleeping evil cuntfuckface.Actual a face like a twisted strangled bleep.(god knows what that looks like) ☺

• Haha
  • Angry
Do you think she knows:
1. What it is?
2. What it's for?
2. How to switch it on and work it?
Nah. It's obviously Carwash who is the OCD clean freak in that house. There was something ages ago about how he even wipes Sid's wet willy end after he's been out & cocked his leg, now that is just OTT! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.