Katie Price #23 Everyday flouting the rules, but us Tattlers are no fools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bunny thing was from the DM where you posted about us Tattlers and the song was a hit in 1975 by the Moments who teamed up with the Whatnaughts 😀
Oh dear, I don't remember which DM post that was, goldfish memory syndrome.....

Reactions: 5
The one still up about them being contacted by police again for the take-away fiasco.
It was the one I was looking at but I fucked up, I didn't see ALL of Katie's posts, duck she was busy!

This comment for example..

Me and all my friends can't wait until sexy Pricey takes over as senior anchor on Loose women and sacks all the current narcissistic greedy witches. Christine Loopy Lampard only got the job by going commando into meetings with ITV execs, and giving them the Sharon Stone type "Pink Wink" LOL LOL .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'd be fascinated to find out what 'Arfa Brain Cell's' parents think of this debarkle of a relationship? If it were my son I'd be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd be fascinated to find out what 'Arfa Brain Cell's' parents think of this debarkle of a relationship? If it were my son I'd be mortified.
She’s never mentioned his mum anymore, not since the first meeting 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
I just have to post this Bunny Cuddles comment:

" Before you judge please listen to this. Last night I had a dream I was in a burning block of flats, I was cowering in a corner crying, waiting to be engulfed by the flames, I thought it was the end. The next thing I heard heavenly bells. Then sexy Katie Price appeared to me, she was dressed in an Anne Summers firewomens wipe clean outfit and suspenders, She whispered in my ear, you are safe my son I am here to save you, before kissing me gently on the cheek. She then carried me down 10 flights of stairs as the fires raged, all around. She put me in her fire engine, then made love to me all night. I know it was just a dream but she is absolutely adorable."

Now I must find a bucket to vomit into ha ha.
Am I the only person who thinks it's obvious that Bunny Cuddles is being sardonic?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s never mentioned his mum anymore, not since the first meeting 🤔🤔🤔
Good point DC16.

I remember her shreaking "I'm meeting mummy Woods tonight. Mummy Woods, whoo hoo". Never to be mentioned again. So obviously that was a roaring success.

Also, I recall her going round to his dads house and was sat at the kitchen table (which was set for a meal) with 'Arfa Brain Cells' sister. Pwicey proceeded to fashion the napkin on her plate into a penis. "Carwash's" dad looked disgusted. Of course this all went over Skankeys head and she was oblivious to how inappropriate her behaviour was. She no doubt ate her food with her mouth open and talking with food falling out of her mouth. Again, has never been seen there again.

She's an absolute animal.

She has no class, manners or decorum. She's an absolute troglodye woman.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Am I the only person who thinks it's obvious that Bunny Cuddles is being sardonic?
Yes you are. Bunny Cuddles is a pro-Katie person who says absolutely horrible things to people who post on Sun threads. Other posters here will confirm that. I don't believe it is Katie as she is illiterate and there are sometimes biblical references but it could be someone from her management.

It was the one I was looking at but I fucked up, I didn't see ALL of Katie's posts, duck she was busy!

This comment for example..
Yup bitter and twisted.

Well we said the same about Boyson but on and on it went and she marginalises the parents of all the blokes very early on...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes you are. Bunny Cuddles is a pro-Katie person who says absolutely horrible things to people who post on Sun threads. Other posters here will confirm that. I don't believe it is Katie as she is illiterate and there are sometimes biblical references but it could be someone from her management.

Yup bitter and twisted.
Bunny's ravings are just too over the top to be real. Every time I see one of her comments (like this new one about the dream), I just laugh, they're so unlikely.

Reactions: 16

Yup bitter and twisted.

Well we said the same about Boyson but on and on it went and she marginalises the parents of all the blokes very early on...
Boysons dad finally stood up to her and told her to get that tit heap of a Barbie Jeep off his drive or he'd scrap it. I think he'd had enough of his son being in court because of her.

He went to court with Kris. Obviously no sign of Skankey. Probably too busy getting her hair and nails done and trawelling for a new victim.

I also remember Kerians mum baking Harvey a birthday cake and she sent Kerian out to get it but had to tell her she couldn't come in as Amy was there. Poor women and Kerian must have been mortified.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Who in their right mind would pay £1500 for that bloody sofa?? 🤦. Or is that the going price for a knackered crushed velvet monstrosity in Essex? I'd want brand new for that! And I don't want to sound mean but surely it'll be knackered from Harvey's weight? Never mind all the urinary accident's from her collapsed pelvic floor 🤢. I do like how they've at least listed how much some of her items have sold for 😁.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Who in their right mind would pay £1500 for that bloody sofa?? 🤦. Or is that the going price for a knackered crushed velvet monstrosity in Essex? I'd want brand new for that! And I don't want to sound mean but surely it'll be knackered from Harvey's weight? Never mind all the urinary accident's from her collapsed pelvic floor 🤢. I do like how they've at least listed how much some of her items have sold for 😁.
And on top of all that, it doesn't look very comfortable 😖

Reactions: 7

Funnily enough Katie claimed in court that she did not own any designer items and now they appear up for sale.. unless they’ve been brought/gifted since the last hearing and she’s selling them.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Funnily enough Katie claimed in court that she did not own any designer items and now they appear up for sale.. unless they’ve been brought/gifted since the last hearing and she’s selling them.
I'm so confused coz that sofa seems to be in Cole's place with the striped wallpaper - I thought it was his hideous homage to silver pseudo velvet...

I have never heard o

i wouldn’t be surprised if she got it as freebies and is now flogging it.

• Angry
So how does she stand on that, as I thought anything of value could be seized, but I suppose as she doesn’t even have a payment plan in place she couldn’t give a 🖕
She certainly sold plenty of designer stuff on Depop. Sold over a thousand items now 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Talking about old sofas, I had to share this meme I saw a while ago 😄 xx.

Remember Bungle from Rainbow...

Resizer_16144505376100.jpg

His in a poor state now sadly 😱😱
Loooooool 😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16144505376101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.