Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's another of her victims but he's gotta keep Schtum or she'll spout off her shite and wreck his reputation and family too? He wouldn't be the first nor the last would he?
He isnt interested in Kipper anymore ... we on here are the majority who follow her now ... for the general public she is old news ... a has been ... no one is really interested in the clapped out old trout anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
2022, the year that just keeps giving 🤣 Pricey’s lucky year. Well there are enough days left for it to pop out a baby Woods or two and get married. Needs to take off its limping boots though and get its speed skates on. Please, please, please let the grifter get lifted by the Plod on its return from wherever it’s polluting at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m on a train, with bad signal, but just seen all this…gee that is the story that was being peddled on the KH thread. Yes she’s a liar, and no way should she be speaking publicly like this, but I think we may have to prepare ourselves that KH has really f*cked up. Hope it’s all BS, she’s finished if so, but I got bad vibes we may be looking at her having some sort of main custody of those poor kids.,..they in big trouble if so, Skank is incapable of looking after their welfare and education. Bloody Hell, I fear for them, all signs we see of her behaviour show she’s an addict, unstable, surely drug tests are required, not sure how that works, others on here know better, what a mess if this is even slightly true. Gotta pray she’s lying 🙏🏽
Yes I have to agree here... As much as we despise her it's clear that B and J no longer live with Kieran and that they are with K. I do believe something is definitely going on in the K and M household.

I know it's not what we want to hear or believe but unfortunately I think what has been put on her instagram is pretty much true. It's obviously not been written by her as its legible and seems very clear about the issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Trying to catch up. So, the person leaking on the KH page was defo in her camp. The wording even similar.....

Reactions: 26
He isnt interested in Kipper anymore ... we on here are the majority who follow her now ... for the general public she is old news ... a has been ... no one is really interested in the clapped out old trout anymore
I would agree with this.She has a small amount of loyal fans, but the general public either laugh at her,or are contemptuous.They do read stories about her( like us), that’s the reason the media haven’t given up on her.Thats why I think the “Christmas miracle”story will be an attempt to regain sympathy.Anything to gain positive press.
As for Cole....He has no credibility left.
Bit of an empty space now.

Reactions: 29
I hope when this is all over and ss have looked into it,I hope K&M release a full story on how fag ash lil has tried to destroy them out of pure spite, oh it’s all becoming clear now ,arranging a pretend split with Cole ,him releasing voice recordings saying he helped her get of the coke so ss think he is a good fella if he was even half decent he’d see she isn’t in any fit state to raise those bairns and do right by them, and skanky one if you are reading this if the professionals are right in this instance were they also right in saying they have/had concerns over Cole?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes I have to agree here... As much as we despise her it's clear that B and J no longer live with Kieran and that they are with K. I do believe something is definitely going on in the K and M household.

I know it's not what we want to hear or believe but unfortunately I think what has been put on her instagram is pretty much true. It's obviously not been written by her as its legible and seems very clear about the issues.
I dont think Kippers posts are clear about anything ... changed angle twice at least ... in my opinion Kipper is causing problems for KH & MP ... clutching at straws to make complaints to the police and going public because they arent sticking ... she is fixated on splitting this couple up and destroying Keiran ... its harassment on Kipper behalf from what I can see

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry again, catching up so if repeating people apologies.
So, is this why he posted the public breakup so she could have the kids around her again?
And anyway.......
duck all this. Even if it is true.....
How dare this absolute bleep of a human play the bleeping victim like she's been set up and hard done by.
Her own fella wasn't aloud around them for their pathetic, vile behaviour. Even if KH and MH have done bad, it doesn't vindicate her!!!!
God. I dislike her so, so bad!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey, I see it has all kicked off while I’m on my work Xmas do, will have a million comments to catch up on later! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
While my piss is boiling along nicely, I also wanted to add that IF Kieran had this video, and even if he is a little wet behind the ears, even he would have the sense to know the risk of sharing such a video, based on the fact he's aware that his ex wife is a bleep publc figure and people like to gossip. Why would he even contemplate it??

IF he wanted to show alleged shag mates how bad it all is at home, he'd show nasty messeages from Michelle or recordings of her being nasty to him. That is what I would do...(please note that Mr Flintstone has NEVER sent me nasty messages...he'd be wearing his bollocks for earring if he did though)

I also think he has always come across as a good father, even to Price's other kids and I believe if he saw or heard any kind of abuse, he himself would either remove his children from the home or kick Michelle out.

As for the stalking lies claims, he was at the football watching Jett. Has bleep chops seen him there and claimed he was there to stalk it?? That would not surprise me one bit.

Nothing about that cunts accusations make sense.
Because her brain is like a scrambled egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Woo Wooo, guess what's special about today?

Today marks only 22 days left of the year. Maybe this will be Skank's special day when she gets sectioned, nicked, eliminated or eviscerated???

I love it - do you love it?:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.