Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KH may not be able to afford any legal advice other than being accompanied FOC whilst at the police station.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

AR kept everything quiet, KB put his foot down and Chris H blasted her publically, PA has money to stop her.

Who has she left alone?

Even if he has been keeping quiet to protect his children, his online activities are still out there, so not exactly clean hands.

IF he does do it and it crashes and burns, he has lost nothing as its happening anyway, just in slow motion, so the best defence is an offence?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d like to know what she has Piers Morgan? He’s written one article which was a mild admonition at best. He’s usually scathing especially when it comes to such disgusting behaviour, but for some reason he’s as silent as the grave at on Skanky, something’s off there.
Maybe he's another of her victims but he's gotta keep Schtum or she'll spout off her shite and wreck his reputation and family too? He wouldn't be the first nor the last would he?

Reactions: 23
Let’s face it. Keiron described himself as a stripper and a sex addict. Came out of his mouth on Loose Women. As a male stripper it’s probably a career just to get contact with women, it’s not a vocation is it, he’s not curing cancer here. He seems dim. But Price wants her pound of flesh and she won’t stop till she gets it.

Reactions: 15
Let’s face it. Keiron described himself as a stripper and a sex addict. Came out of his mouth on Loose Women. As a male stripper it’s probably a career just to get contact with women, it’s not a vocation is it, he’s not curing cancer here. He seems dim. But Price wants her pound of flesh and she won’t stop till she gets it.
I think KFP bullied him into saying that he was a sex addict as it suited her narrative. He was addicted to sex that's why he cheated, not because he found other women more desirable.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it possible the 'pivotal ' minor is in fact him possibly having contact with P on occasion, which wouldn't be strange as he did 'parent' her for a while & is he father to her sister? KP could so easily twist that to 'stalking' her.

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy sorry can see you suggesting the same thing just after I posted!
I assumed it was because he went to watch J's football match at the weekend. I can totally see her twisting that to stalking.

Just so I have it right. There is supposedly a video of J&B being abused that KH has (assuming on his phone) and he’s sent it to some women he’s “apparently” been having affairs with. This video has become village gossip and one of the women has showed it to KP.
Yup, that's basically it in a nutshell.

Reactions: 17
Yes but that's when she still had her claws in him and he later said it wasn't true. She wanted to humiliate him as a condition of staying together, he probably went along with it because she was giving him all kinds of crap about J & B having a dad and a proper family. Normal people don't coerce you to go onto live TV and confess to being a sex addict as part of staying together.

Reactions: 40
No way did skank type that! Look at the words - pivotal - she won't have a clue what that means and the punctuation too. No way is this her handiwork!
And ‘privy.’ As if she knows what that means. Unless she is thinking of herself being an actual toilet (olde world meaning). She has properly lost the plot now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’s lifted the story from the KH thread and ran with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ The posts from Susiesoo or whatever the name was.
Exactly this👆👆 she ... they ... have been laying the ground work for weeks now ... she is THAT desperate for revenge, that she/they often trip up, hence most of us here, can see clearly what is going on, and WHY ...... I dont doubt for one moment, that KH and MP have times where they argue, but who doesn't in a relationship, however they have never been arrested while being drunk/high and violent in the presence of their children ( if they had, you can bet this deluded bleep would be shouting it from the rooftops, she now has 2 slapgates under her manky belt, and MORE coming ) .... no this is obviously the work of pwiccceee and her ` arse licking sidekicks `🤡 ... head over to the KH thread, and you will see these cretins in full action, some of them are all fakey nicey on here, to cover themselves .... but on there, they give it away, not realising some of us are there reading as well, and can see the clear difference in what is being said, here and there ( we SEE you ) :rolleyes: .... there`s only one thing I want ... for pwiccceee to get her comeuppance, she is clearly deranged not the full packet, and will eventually go too far, with this desire for vengeance ... Its coming 👌 ... this has NOTHING to do with her children's best interests, its all games and point scoring, in her drugged, drunk damaged NARC mind, she wants to WIN ... and if the children get hurt in the process, she doesn't give a duck!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Brown Star Sherrifs Badge Productions present "The Duped Women of Kieran" starring...

Brad Pitt as Kieran Hayler
Victoria Beckham as Michelle Penticost
Dog The Bounty Hunter as Katie Price
Guy The Gorilla as Cole Woods
The Lionesses, Girls Aloud and The Spice Girls as The Duped Women
Warrick Davis as Jett Hayler
Shirley Temple as Bunny Hayler
Stevie Wonder as Harvey Price
Shakin' Stevens as Peter Andre

Exclusively on Netflix...Coming Soon
Dog the Bounty Hunter!! 🤣 absolutely spot on! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahhhh..."The Duped Women of Kieran" I think I should market this to Netflix as a drama series...
And it’s follow up” The doped up woman of Cole”.
Every time I type Cole, I keep getting autocorrected to Coke.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If there is a fraction of truth in those posts then Kieran is a selfish, thought less head.
But that does not take anything away from him being a wonderful father.And in my book Michelle has always been a decent mother figure to those kids.
What we have here is Kipper and friends trying to destroy KH & MP.Thats the main focus.
She is reading here, and that is why we have the statements.
Only she is too dense to realise the legal ramifications of what she has done.
Those children have never been her priority,they are pawns in her plan to destroy their father and his relationship.
The thing is you only need to look at K and M's photos of them with the children vs KP's to see where they are happiest. With K and M they are always happy and smiling very naturally, with KP they look tense and uneasy and any smiling is forced and unnatural. If she did get 50/50 custody back that was probably a huge mistake is it gave her plenty of opportunity to poison B and J against Michelle and to get them to report everything she said and did and also to coach them to say things back the other way. I bet there has been a deterioration in their behavior since then. It must be so hard for Michelle, not only having to parent someone else's kids but to do it in the public spotlight too, knowing any mistake is going to be blown out of the water. Whatever Michelle may or may not have done I can't imagine it's any worse than what has been done to them many times over by their own mother!

Reactions: 39
And ‘privy.’ As if she knows what that means. Unless she is thinking of herself being an actual toilet (olde world meaning). She gas properly lost the plot now.
"Ere wot ya mean about me beein fick? Everywun nows dat privy us sumfink wot griw in gardins - yewsyully I parks me motar on dem an dem barstid coppers cum an nick me..... Pivertle? Is dat like missetow or summink?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brown Star Sherrifs Badge Productions present "The Duped Women of Kieran" starring...

Brad Pitt as Kieran Hayler
Victoria Beckham as Michelle Penticost
Dog The Bounty Hunter as Katie Price
Guy The Gorilla as Cole Woods
The Lionesses, Girls Aloud and The Spice Girls as The Duped Women
Warrick Davis as Jett Hayler
Shirley Temple as Bunny Hayler
Stevie Wonder as Harvey Price
Shakin' Stevens as Peter Andre

Exclusively on Netflix...Coming Soon
That has made me laugh so much!

Still chuckling now!!!! Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well well well…

KFP has sole custody as the gentle parent
MP is THE phantom flan flinger
KH has slept with the entire village and sent them all a video
KFP has spoken to the village people
KH is charged with stalking
KFP is reported for harassment
CW was plotting a media frenzy on the front line from the safety of a new build house

And…..Bobby Sodding Ewing has just woken up in my shower.

I’m going to get on the blower to C4, commission a criminology documentary - GutterslagGames.
And I think we all know who the village people really are ...

1670600629805.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.