Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame they’ve printed it…
What do you expect from the scum.

I hope she gets arrested for harassment and stalking. witch deserves it. Doesn’t getting bunny to film Michelle and Kieran stalking? How sick is that, using her under 10 year old child to record her resident parents in order to “get” something on them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Shame they’ve printed it…
From what I can see, they've not repeated what she's written (Unless someone else can?) Just that she's been ranting. Could that be because they know there will be legal implications?

Reactions: 22
Have her posts on insta stories been taken off now?
No they are still up. ‘If’ they are lies, I hope she gets the book thrown at her. Problem is, no matter what she does, she seemingly gets away with it. No wonder she feels confident enough to post on SM the way she does. I truly hope it’s all lies but like a few others on here, I have a horrible feeling that there could be some truth in what she has said. It comes to something when KP is apparently the safer option for the little ones 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Who wrote the posts doesn't matter. She has people to do her dirty work, more fools them.
Putting them on social media is foolish but she won't give a fart. She's been to court many times and knows how to play the system. Any fine (that she won't pay) is more than worth the damage she's causing.

Using the word abuse is abhorrent but quite clever - the first thing people associate with 'children' and 'abuse' is sexual, but she hasn't said that. She's hardly even implied it.

If KH is in trouble then he's a fool and deserves what he gets. If he's guilty of anything to do with underage girls, well.
If he's innocent then it's up to him to fight her, legally. Nothing to do with Andre or anyone.
Personally I think anyone posting their life on social media is an attention seeking fool who should respect their child's safety and privacy, but maybe I'm just old and dull.
Remember that everything you know about their lives is controlled by them, completely. Saying he's a brilliant dad is purely based on the photos they release. Hopefully he is.

If she really does have the kids despite her custody history (and I'm not sure how much of that is definite fact) it isn't unheard of.
Plenty of parents who are proven addicts, alcoholics etc have full custody of their children. The lives some kids live are much worse than anything the majority of people could ever imagine.
On the face of it, Bunny and Jett's basic needs are met, and there's no immediate reason to remove them from her. And yes, that's despite her vileness, game playing , taking them out of school etc. The attendance thing will have legal implications, but I've worked with behaviour and attendance here for a long time and even Jett is nowhere near serious levels. Hopefully they are old enough to keep themselves physically safe. Emotionally, they're being pulled every way and have been for years. Poor things.

It's all horrible and wrong but that's how it is.
Let her keep posting, let her keep digging her pit. Some of it will hopefully trigger trouble for her.

Sorry, long missive with not much positivity!
Do u know something Crow.... That's an amazingly insightful post and I know it comes from a place of knowledge!! So thank you for that!! What a fuckin awful sorry state of affairs and the only people I feel for in all of it is them poor little kids 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What in the holy hell is going on! I’ve been in the office all day and have just caught up! The state of IT on this on OF vid. bleeping gurning in it. duck off Kipper…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I never get a chance to post on here... but, can you imagine in 10-15 years time all of the children might have a Netflix interview/documentary about their screwed-up childhoods and how their lives were discussed by all the people on here. It's mental, isn't it.

• Sad
I’d love Alex to say something.
The problem with a narcissist is that you have to disappear ... just not exist anymore ... I have experienced this with a close family member who is diagnosed with NPD, I was their target for years however hard i tried to stop it, whatever tactic I used nothing worked ... in the end I had to vanish - I am not mentioned to this person by the only family member who maintains contact with them & keeps tabs on them to make sure those of us who were targeted can avoid this person entirely ... its a case of out of sight out of mind. I suspect that Kipper is currently in the grip of narcissitic rage - I can tell you from experience that that is far beyond normal anger, they have little if any control during it ... in the case of this family member she took that rage out on me over and over again without provocation when she was angry with whatever boyfriend was around at the time ... they never saw it - they left her when they finally did. I still think that Carol really dumped her and she has pulled out all the stops to get him back ... she is taking out her rage on Keiran

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Even if the story about Kieran is true it certainly wont make her golden girl again! She is no longer married to him, what he does is between him and Michelle. The sex addict story has already been done to death. If she thinks she's going to get backdated sympathy for when she was married to him on the back of this she is very much mistaken. She is just as bad as him in respect of lack of faithfulness. After all she's even cheated on 'the best one ever' recently!
Not necessarily, I can foresee 'the wun' simply saying he made it up to tease the twolls and of course his dolly hadn't been unfaithful.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe that KFP has sole custody of her kids.... It can't go from supervised to non-supervised, just like that, so does that mean Cole is the one supervising??

That's if they've gone on Holiday the 4 of them?

How can this be so 🤯

Reactions: 14
I’m away from this evening till Sunday evening, not sure I’ll get any tattle time. I hope when I get back KFP will have been arrested and all this Kieran stuff will have been found to be bullshit. 🤞 I can dream, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I dont think she realises nor cares about the implications of what she is doing if she’s saying those bairns were removed by ss , off ss own backs then she’s saying there was concerns , they would then be a strategy meeting to see if there’s reason for child protection ,which means she too will also be involved In Any concerns and schools ,dr and any health professionals involved with them will be asked if they have concerns with the children and parents and I can’t see any one of them saying they have no concerns over her abilities, she’s saying Kieran’s cheated and Cole as posted in a insta story saying she’s cheated , she’s saying something happened in the home and ss were concerned but alas something happened in her home and ss were concerned, apparently (K) sent this recording to girls she herself went to the national news paper with her story of abuse, how the duck does she think she is any different to (K) does she not think by doing what she’s doing there’s a real risk those kids will be removed totally, arrogant irresponsible fuckface really grinds my gears how any one can say she’s a good mam has a very low threshold for parenting she’s absolutely rotten .

• Heart
Yes I have to agree here... As much as we despise her it's clear that B and J no longer live with Kieran and that they are with K. I do believe something is definitely going on in the K and M household.

I know it's not what we want to hear or believe but unfortunately I think what has been put on her instagram is pretty much true. It's obviously not been written by her as its legible and seems very clear about the issues.
So many posts but sure I saw a post from KH with picture of a beach so are K and M off on holiday without kids and so under SS guidelines it's expected they lodge with their birth mother however bad that is , just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.