Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tedbear

VIP Member
What in the holy hell is going on! I’ve been in the office all day and have just caught up! The state of IT on this on OF vid. Fucking gurning in it. Fuck off Kipper…
FFS what the fuck i need to bleach my eyes what a skank she truly is shes past it and should stop with this shit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's incredibly interesting! I also lectured a couple of times. Did you enjoy it? Serial sexual murder is also something I've covered. Namely the awful, awful soham murders. And the dreadful death of poor Angelika Kluk at the hands of, now deceased, Peter Tobin. I'm still convinced he was Bible John.
Me too. I think he is BJ as well. I hope he’s in the special place in hell where you are head down in 2 feet of shit. Evil evil man, I think there are far more victims too. To keep on topic kipper us still a WFC

That's incredibly interesting! I also lectured a couple of times. Did you enjoy it? Serial sexual murder is also something I've covered. Namely the awful, awful soham murders. And the dreadful death of poor Angelika Kluk at the hands of, now deceased, Peter Tobin. I'm still convinced he was Bible John.
I did enjoy it but I was also quite unwell with a thyroid problem at the time so it was a very weird situation. I was literally teaching the subject I most wanted to (Forensic Psychology) and my mentor was a person I hugely admired. When we found out we'd lost the funding I blurted out how relieved I was and she just said "well I'm not". I still think of it and wish I'd have worded it differently. I just needed the world to stop.

It took me a long time to get over because the Masters I did wasn't my original one. They gave that to journalist without telling me during the summer break and I only found out once I'd already written half of it. I then watched her present her findings using my undergrad stuff, without referencing me at all, all over twitter etc. I was very bitter for a long time.

And er... Katie Price is awful.

Have you ever heard the theory that Savile was Bible John? .....sorry for the off topic everyone.
I have and I'm not convinced.

• Heart

Pinkies17

No one has seem the video, even though apparently hundreds of people have seen it, it's all over the village of the damned, but it hasn't been leaked anywhere........ suspicious huh?
Yeah, I’ve looked everywhere for it? It is very suspicious tbh! I always thought Kieran was a good dad? But I don’t really follow either of them! Thankyou for answering me tho x

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Let's not forget he video she did too of the guy supposedly stalking her in the garden center! She does like that word, stalking, doesn't she? She seems to think if anyone glances in her direction they are stalking her.
BackGrid stalk the beast, but the pig is taking a kickback on every photo published.
I bet the fucker is having the best holiday ever 🤣 hope coal can keep a lid on it…

helptheaged

VIP Member
I wonder who had the kids while she was filming OF and drinking etc in London
Did she take them with her and leave them in hotel room!!

• Angry
  • Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
FFS what the fuck i need to bleach my eyes what a skank she truly is shes past it and should stop with this shit
It'll still be wriggling around like that, thinking it's hawt, secsi, irresitabul in its 60s - if it lives that long!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think she is still in the UK - her & Carol off their tits on sniff with him writing the long posts and her writing the threatening video one ... none of this has been thought through ... especially not the consequences to Kipper for publicly posting this stuff on SM ... all Kipper is thinking about is that this will somehow win people over and make her popular again ... I think thats the reason she launched her flying monkeys on tattle first - thinking loads of us would suddenly turn against KH, MP and Love Kipper ... we are the closest thing she has to 'fans' now, the only ones interested in what she says or does ... I think its pathetic that she thought she could win us over 😂 😂
Like fucking hell we will turn to the dark side skank! 😆 🤣 you are on your tod luv :)

• Haha
There always are more victims than the ones reported. I'm also one of the folks taking seriously Levi Belfield killed the Russels, not Michael Stone. Oh yes. Price is still a twat, still a waste of space, still an unwanted, stupid lump!
I thought that from the minute his crimes were disclosed he was responsible. . MO so similar. I’ve often wondered given the right circumstances Kipper could turn to this level of criminal activity. I’ve got her down as having the dark triad. However note that not having met her we can’t diagnose

Reactions: 11

tracey3871

VIP Member
What do you mean she didn’t write it on purpose? Are we to believe that whilst she was watching tv her fingers decided, of their own accord and without skank noticing or being aware, just tapped out a few lines submit it onto her IG stories, type up another page submit that to her IG stories and her hand did that a further 3 times whilst Skank was completely oblivious? Perhaps she fell asleep with her phone in her hands and managed to sleep type and sleep submit 5 individual pages for her IG stories? 😲 she must have incredible muscle memory 🤦🏻‍♀️.

on a serious note, what did you mean by “didn’t mean to write that on purpose”?
Oh look a new member defending Kipper .... Flying monkey alert ...

• Haha

Danglyweed

SB is complicit in her lies, he’s gone back to her even though she admitted cheating on him. (Unless he’s gathering more evidence) Is he egging her on, or trying to tell her she’s wrong in what she’s doing
Either way, I have zero sympathy for him, his chance came and went for his popcorn, mic drop moment, I hope he’s bloody miserable holed up with her.
Turning off his comments, he knew what would be said.
after the chat earlier about SB writing those posts, im hoping it WAS him. Truly fucking her over once and for all.

Vasi

I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
Yes, Michelle lost her rag. She is caring for 4 kids, one of which is a baby.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
You only have to look at Cunts history with it's ex's to see a pattern.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.
Thank you for this x how come though it was captured on video? People film happy times not angry times! Who filmed her at that point?