Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My degree dissertations were in Serial Sexual Murder (British only which was newish at the time) and then a very specific case of potential Folie à Deux. My PhD would have been focused on female offenders but the uni lost the funding so I left the profession (I did lecture very briefly). I'm happy where I am now too and I'll probably have heard your name because I still keep up a bit. Rabbit holes are great! It's fascinating that there are so many criminology type people on Tattle but on this thread specifically.
I find the behaviour fascinating but sad that young lives are being impacted.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Noelc

Chatty Member
Yes I have to agree here... As much as we despise her it's clear that B and J no longer live with Kieran and that they are with K. I do believe something is definitely going on in the K and M household.

I know it's not what we want to hear or believe but unfortunately I think what has been put on her instagram is pretty much true. It's obviously not been written by her as its legible and seems very clear about the issues.
So many posts but sure I saw a post from KH with picture of a beach so are K and M off on holiday without kids and so under SS guidelines it's expected they lodge with their birth mother however bad that is , just a thought.

• Wow
An awful lot of the dodgy stuff she puts online though is in the stories which are only up for 24 hours. So unless someone sends them screenshots of them they wouldn't necessarily know about them. Again probably a deliberate ploy on her part to throw shit out there and then run away.

These days paps don't just hang out a airports randomly hoping to see celebs, they are only ever there if they have been called. I travel a lot and the only time I have ever seen them they are clearly there for a specific person because once they photograph them they leave!
She has to know it gets picked up by press though. It wouldn't torture the victims enough if it was completely private.

Yes, and I also investigated his connections to Peter Sutcliffe. Very strange goings on.
All very interesting. I heard about the voice Sutcliffe said he heard and the car near Roundhay where Savile lived. I thought Savile had possible connections to SOE agents in WW2 ( his highland house was near where SOE recruits trained and he was friends with someone connected to the programme). Now that's a crazy off topic rabbit hole 😯

• Wow
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I doubt her creditors will see a penny of it.

I feel the same, well said Smiley x
DC16 - are the bankruptcy lot aware of this? I'd hate to think she'll get away with this too :)

I'm getting that Oops notice too - I thought it was my computer arsing about or maybe because I said I didn't want any cookies ta very much?

it was once a lady boy's penis
Thus proving it is a Dickhead :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jexyz

Like....it was......Rebekah Vardy's account??
[/QUOTE]

I wrote this in reply to someone saying she obviously didn't write those posts & obviously replied badly. I meant for it to read that maybe she deliberately got someone else to reply so she could later on deny knowledge of those things being said so when she, yet again, changes the narrative to suit her twisted needs she could claim being hacked as before. Obviously she's well aware of what was being posted as it suits her current story.

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
He hasnt posted it ... I found it and think he should 😂 😂

Hey Kipper - how about you shut your trap about an ongoing investigation - if there is one
you had me fooled,i thought he had posted it,got to the stage now,i dont know my arse from my elbow with everything going on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Oh, now you have me thinking about this kipper business. You know those horrific nicotine dyed neon yellow ones you get that taste like shit? Yes. That..just that.

• Haha
  • Sick

mrspig99

VIP Member
I recall my contact at the NTA's telling me (I posted it here at the time) that it was saying something was going to happen to make the public love it again...could this have been the plan all along?

Also, I have one question. IF it was Michelle doing the flan flinging, how come she hasn't been called in for questioning? From the contact I've had with both her and Kirsty, their version of events differ completely to what Skankenprice is alluding to...and to be honest, for a couple who are supposedly under such investigations, they look surprisingly happy to me...(she posted this today)
View attachment 1794294
Can you tell us what the other version of events is then please?

Reactions: 10

Minty_socks

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10