Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seesaw

Chatty Member
The photo I remember was her with a horrible leg up pose on the stove and Bunny was there. To me it really clearly looked like make-up but later when they were out in the dark at the fair people started saying it looked like a bruise. I agree with Crowbag on this one, best not to give the monkeys ammunition. If KP had seen bruises it would be huge ammunition for her and she wouldn't be covering them up.
Unless kipper caused them

Reactions: 12

Minx103

Chatty Member
Maybe they/someone is living in the house where all his cars are as the wheelie bins were outside it earlier. Our bins are collected on Wednesday's so nobody's been there since Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
@DC16 it's Stortford Road
The nursery across the road is CM6 1SW, but the house may not necessarily have the same postcode.

• Heart

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Maybe he was advised to make the 'reveal' that he did in OK. Confirming that she hasn't got sole custody and that they share 50/50. Could he have commented on anything else if there is still an investigation going on, probably not.
I think it's the OK story. Can't really see him stirring the dirty cunts pot of puss

• Haha

Seesaw

Chatty Member
I'm shopping so no time to look...
Has kipper really taken the kids away, I've not seen any proof 🤔

helptheaged

VIP Member
Yes DC❤ i just didn't know if i'd got it right about daddy Woods selling the big house, he's bought the plot of land and built this new house, cheaper building nowadays than buying.
That would make sense and why he is selling the other house
When woods senior sold didn’t he have to pay ex wife half of the profits from big house?

SiameseDream

Correct me if I’m wrong, but police release you pending further investigation or charge you. The court on the other hand bails you. Am I wrong, but I’m thinking if he’s bailed it’s implying he’s been to court , but we know he hasn’t. Confused.com
Police still use bail. They can impose conditions-for the benefit of both parties. Likely “not to contact directly or indirectly…”.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
So ... Keiran is starting to fight back ... Kipper DOESN'T HAVE SOLE CUSTODY ... It's still 50/50 ...

Not sure I believe that its 50 50 custody either - he hasn't shown the kids on IG for ages apart from one day at the footie. Neither do I believe that KP or KH has sole custody. Really confused

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the tik tok ban. It must be something specific she’s done as there’s plenty people show their kids (whether right or wrong) - Kim Kardashian is one. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just had a thought, when was the Winter Wonderland visit, before or after 11/11? If you remember B seemed to have a black eye/bruised face then so I wonder if that and the 'abuse' are related?
She had makeup on. When Kipp was posing on the oven with Bunny, I remember seeing the make up quite clearly too.

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 21.30.53.png

VIP Member
I'm pretty convinced now that they are not in Austria. No IG pics of the happy family. Plus posting a 2011 pic of her in snow, pure deflection, she's not in Austria imho
So no one knows where she is, I've just finished a 14 hour day so I'm not up to speed.