Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for those kids they should be enjoying the build up to Christmas all the fun things in school and going off previous years K and M do the whole elf and magical days out skank will have them sat in a corner on a the babysitter iPad eating pizza
hope its not frozen pizza like poor harvey had?

• Sad
Reactions: 10

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just to recap, based on the info provided by DC16 it seems that:
- a pudding was thrown by Michelle out of frustration
- unclear whether pudding was hit wall or went near kids
- kids 'weren't abused' so sounds to me like pudding didn't hit kids and wasn't aimed at kids
- unconfirmed whether a 'video' exists

I think its hard to make a judgement on the above with the limited details available (i say that as KP's account is unreliable). IF IF IF a pudding was thrown at kids out of frustration then it's not acceptable.

tracey3871

VIP Member
At least we can stop the speculation that she's still in the country.... I'm hoping there will be more plastic condom and secxi santa costume photos taken off piste....
Kp equestrian made that crap 10yrs ago, not now ... thats an old picture

Minty_socks

VIP Member
When my daughter was about 13 during an argument she shouted at me "I have rights you know', I said not in his house you don't and started towards her. She ran up the stairs as fast as her legs would carry her!

When my kids were little we used to threaten to send them to boarding school if they were naughty. My two nieces actually did go to boarding school (because their parents lived overseas) and when my kids found out they looked at them horrified and said 'what did you do?' It was hilarious!

Exactly! I'm a lot older than you but when we were kids we used to go out all day and literally come home when it started to get dark. We would go play in the woods or down at the stream, building dens and fishing for 'tiddlers', going to the local park to play on the swings etc. Very carefree.
Catching tadpoles, absolutely fascinated watching them change to wee froggies 🐸

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Anyone else find it incredibly hard to believe that a man would use a video of that nature, involving his own children to garner sympathy and woo other women!!? I mean ffs 🤯 I’ve got the flu but I’m not that delirious 🥴 It’s like something out of a fever dream. I find it hard to believe these women even exist. Stinks of a set up and we all know what that fucking beast is capable of. Wish someone would put it out of its misery once and for all!! Pure poison 🧌
It sounds like the worst attempt at turn on ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
there are never any paps shots of her at the airport it is always backgrid(who she calls and sets up)no one is following her around just waiting to photo her)
Because no one cares!!

Plus the vinanelle jokes, she is malevolent but not bright enough?

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Hi All, I've been glued to the Stephen Bear thread all week ( I need therapy and an eye Bleach!! ) so ive been neglecting all other threads so please excuse my ignorance. But, are Jett and Bunny back with the Skank? From what I've read so far, ( and I've only skimmed through ).1) MP threw a custard pie at Bunny
2) SS have removed the kids
3) The Skank has the kids
Is this right?

Last edited:

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Just noticed Junior is presenting a Christmas songs show on the Trace Xmas channel. I bet that will trigger her.
That's a point. Whatever happened to Skanky's duet with Scarlett Lee releasing that charity Christmas song....?!! Like many of her projects (training to be a paramedic, adopting a child from Nigeria, et al), none of these seem to come to any sort of fruition..!

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
When I wrote my first dissertation, I was focused on female perpetrators. The male counterpart in a killer couple for instance always gets the full blast of the law, while the "poor wee controlled women" are forced into partaking in unspeakable acts. I wrote about the female nazi guards as an example and the heinous things they did which aren't widely reported. My point is, I believe women are actually far more callous and manipulative than men. Price is a perfect example. I firmly believe she's a dangerous individual and needs to be behind bars.
Sorry I meant to quote you... haha my reply is below....I'm silly 😂

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
He probably didn't want to poke the bear. She uses 'money grabbing and fame hungry ex's' to get sympathy all the time. Court orders for access take time though. He may be like most people and not have realised how sociopathic and deranged some people can be. By the time he's realised and started legal proceedings, she has got ahead of him by ignoring any rules at all.
It’s what we don’t see and hear poor children! Easy for us to comment

When I wrote my first dissertation, I was focused on female perpetrators. The male counterpart in a killer couple for instance always gets the full blast of the law, while the "poor wee controlled women" are forced into partaking in unspeakable acts. I wrote about the female nazi guards as an example and the heinous things they did which aren't widely reported. My point is, I believe women are actually far more callous and manipulative than men. Price is a perfect example. I firmly believe she's a dangerous individual and needs to be behind bars.
Ahhh a Folie à Deux. I'd be really interested to read your dissertation!