Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seesaw

Chatty Member
This whole situation also makes me think that voice recording was released by Cole on purpose as an attempt to put him and her in a good light, by stating she was on coke, but now she's not, thanks to him and because she got "clean".

This was so planned..... The vile human is even willing to throw her Mum under the bus.

How can SFP and AFP defend her now, B&J are niece/nephew and their grandchildren. It's just awful.
That recording was old, she's admitted to being on drugs after that

Reactions: 13
That's incredibly interesting! I also lectured a couple of times. Did you enjoy it? Serial sexual murder is also something I've covered. Namely the awful, awful soham murders. And the dreadful death of poor Angelika Kluk at the hands of, now deceased, Peter Tobin. I'm still convinced he was Bible John.
Have you ever heard the theory that Savile was Bible John? .....sorry for the off topic everyone.

• Wow
So am I correct in thinking that she's had two holidays since MortalMum™, tomorrow could be her last Saturday, had her transplant?. One can only assume that since she hasn't posted pictures it means she hasn't visited Amy yet.

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Complete with the one member of staff who knows how to work it.
And trailed by all the local kids, because it always meant a great lesson.
Oh memories! Not sure if you recall also, the primitive round robot thing that we were supposed to feel very privileged to have demonstrated in our class. I'm sure they did the rounds in schools all over the uk 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Just had this from my mate who saw it driving

"Lights on at the house. Tesco delivery van driving out"
Ooooo.... are we prepared for another OF 'fridge shot...? Salad drawers full of asparagus...?

Now we've seen her post an old photo of her with blonde hair and riding some poor nag through the snow, we can probably assume she's deflecting again and might well be at home. I am sending vitriolic thoughts through the ether no matter where she is on the planet...

Ecosse

VIP Member
Could the "minor" be Princess? Could KH have contacted her to ask information about something and Katie has kicked off about it?

tracey3871

VIP Member
I'm pretty convinced now that they are not in Austria. No IG pics of the happy family. Plus posting a 2011 pic of her in snow, pure deflection, she's not in Austria imho
I don't think she is out if the country at all ... holed up somewhere in the UK with the kids

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just had this from my mate who saw it driving

"Lights on at the house. Tesco delivery van driving out"
Wonder if skanky bought pudding🥧🍮🍩(choice of three didn't know which one would be the more accurate as a projectile) to go with the kids chicken nuggets and oven chips. 😀

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Hodor was a hero. Skanky is no Cercei - she actually loved her children. If you want to compare Skanky to anyone in GOT then compare her to Daenerys - she ended up unhinged and off her rocker!
no ,its their version of "game of thrones" on a parallel universe, where skanky thinks shes beautiful and sb thinks he has talent, michelle is daenerys,shes going to be driven mad by skanys shannigans and she going to come and wipe her out, once on for all, then put photos of them on sm in matching clothes, dressed as dragons, kieron will be john snow and depending what he has or has not done will either be sent to the wall or over the wall :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
She still hasn't replied to my apologies but then again she's probably asleep AS SHE IS SOOOO OLD.

P.S
I am screenshotting this and sending it to wind her up even more
Well I hope Skank and SB haven't seen her. She may now be tied up in a stable with her phone confiscated. #free_emma

• Haha
Reactions: 12