Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're rehersing this word by word as we speak!

Reactions: 20
Just in case the brilliant and accurate #227 CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT...FUCKING CUNT...CUNT CUNT isn't allowed I've reworded it slightly:

Katie Price #228 Spiteful and vicious, vindictive and mean, malicious and bitter of that Skank’s the queen

Reactions: 51
TBH My kids were little when I ejected their feckless "father" so it did concern me when one told me that "we always go to the pub when it opens and we get crisps and cola!"
So yes I staked the place out and yes my kids were there as the doors opened, he left them outside, came back out with crisps and coke each then went back inside after which I watched them for an hour to note that he did not come back out at all in that time -so I went over to the car and took them home with me. It was about three hours later he frantically rang me to say he'd lost the kids "I'd only left them a couple of minutes......................" he lied to which I already knew the truth of it but basically that incident lost him his Joint Custody battle because it proved what he told the SS was all bollocks - thats why I don't understand any of this crap skanky feeds about equal joint custody, "sharing" the kids or any of her garbage. NO WAY is any of that remotely true just like this bullshit she has concocted to ruin K&M's lives and that of those children May God strike her dead for it all

that's a line Jonny on the K H used 'can't share because it's child abuse '. .......there are no laws that criminalise videos of pudding flinging! It must be the same person.
Just think of all the circus clowns who would need to be arrested for chucking custard pies around - mind you, theres probably more chance of that happening than skanky EVER facing justice for everything she's done, especially this recent lot that trawls the depths of pettiness and spite

Reactions: 29
I think the family are also delaying things so that Thailand is in the distance when the story breaks. KP's fans only have a small amount of brain cells and are not able to remember what went down yesterday let alone a month ago.
Did something happen in Thailand?

Reactions: 2
You won't even see the sad fucker on Celebs Go Dating, mostly because even competely desperate women will not elect to Date a bloke who bashes females (even it it was skanky)

Reactions: 18
A poster earlier said that they thought skanky gave bunny a phone. If bunny filmed MH losing the plot or its aftermath this is the “video” that is being spoken about. Skanky is the one with the video which she has probably encouraged bunny to film things in the house and she watches them back when she has her 2 hours access a week

Reactions: 23
if she is not paying the mortgage company,they will not care if the kids live there or not(bankruptcy might mortgage company not)loads of people lose their homes even when they have children living with them,when you get so far behind with payments they will take your home,i think the only reason she as not lost it so far is because of the fact she is still going through the bankruptcy,once that is sorted if she does not pay the mortgage they will go after the house(that is why she said she likes being bankrupt she is not working with them to pay anything but in the meantime she is still trying to live the life she wants)

Reactions: 26
So that’s why we didn’t hear any more of SBs recordings, she’s back with him. The pair of them are beyond cringe.

It would be helpful if Pete threw KH a financial lifeline so he could properly take legal action, but Pete is under no obligation to. Understandably he may prefer to keep a quiet KFP free life and protect J and P from KFP poison during their transition to adulthood.

Reactions: 24
If pa helped kh and bitch face found out!! Don't think anyone would want that drama in their lives

Reactions: 16
So she flew back from Thailand .. because of a video showing abuse to her babies…

And the next day spent the whole day having her hair done ..

Sounds legit

Reactions: 64
Hi, I have been lurking here, getting more frustrated that she can just do/say what she wants. My question is if you were alone with 2 small children and saw someone going through your bin would you not call the police and maybe get a better picture

Reactions: 23
I shouldn't look at these threads first thing in the morning; now I'm angry and have to go to work!

Reactions: 24
Carol hates Keiran... Has an axe to grind over slapgate ...

Has anyone a summary, just saw her tik tok posted in the celeb thread, those are some very serious accusations

Reactions: 7
Has anyone a summary, just saw her tik tok posted in the celeb thread, those are some very serious accusations
it’s all on this thread
Or the wiki at the top of the page.

I’m trying to type up a TLDR ready for new thread but failing! What the fuck does one say about this shit show right now!

it’s all on this thread
Or the wiki at the top of the page.

I’m trying to type up a TLDR ready for new thread but failing! What the fuck does one say about this shit show right now!
I know emm,she is fucking driving my mind into fucking collapse,I’ve been so fucking wound up,I have fucking quack app today re Diabetis annual check,my BP is either gonna be low or high.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.