Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think he’s a genuinely nice guy and as she is a narcissist she is an expert at attracting enablers. I think André was a rescuer/enabler as well. I think Alex is a believer in love and all that jazz
I think we all know what SB was/is.......................... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

small town girl

Whatever cunty thing she did it could be a good reason why nor he or M hadn’t posted the kids for a while. Just so that she had literally nothing she could spout venom about, regardless of how nice or innocent it was.
He posted them yesterday morning at Jetts football game.
. But then seemingly went off out with Michelle, Apollo and Valentina in the afternoon with j&b nowhere to be seen

• Angry
  • Wow

spudonspeed

Or’Arry. He’s such a wide boy. Billy big shit, know it all. Think Crawl may have more ‘dirt’ on him.
I don't know if it's PPF but sounds like elderly person perhaps senile as struggling with memory as well as their gender/sexuality ,incoherent and very agressive.
Willow who do you think that might be? 😂

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
As much as I agree with this does anyone not find it suspicious that she hasn't posted jett and bunny... I understand if kh is keeping them of SM. If not then its what I referred too in my last post... also i think this could be to antagonise kp. (She's no saint) but I am seeing another side. Who's gonna slap me put of this? It's just the kids I feel sorry for

I think she was trying to post a united front type story to show the allegations aren’t true and they are still a unit but unfortunately it could be construed as point scoring against KP. I was a disappointed with the wording too of ‘my happy family’ and only posting her biological children and not J & B

now dodging any pies thrown my way for this opinion..

• Wow
  • Haha

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
But it's not knowledge, is it? It's second hand hearsay if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.
I was told, by Kieran's manager, that KP is waging a war against both him and Michelle and it's manipulating the children in order to achieve it because it's angry about its ever sinking career and profile (already sunk in my opinion)
I believe that.
I also believe that Michelle could have shouted or slung a pie at Bunny. God knows, I've yelled at mine and that's without a coked up cunt pulling their strings to wind me up.

I don't believe their father would be airing this video in the public domain,much less that it even exists.

I have a friend who has seen KP driving. I have several text messages with people in Kieran's circle stating their truth. They're just not bragging about it on social media, they're working on it quietly, behind the scenes, unlike cunty chops posting unfounded allegations on Instagram, just because it can't take its anger anywhere else. Kieran is an easy target for it. It can't attack Pete or use his kids as weapons because he'd finish it. I almost wish Kieran would reach out to him (if he hasn't already)

The timing of all this video/pie slinging talk is just too conveniently timed. We know only too well how that cunt works.
Well said x

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Quite a few of us are DS refugees, literally every KP thread got shut down even if there was nothing derogatory on there then, people would get banned for starting a new thread, it was just a total waste of time.
I used to use it too and got sick of it, too much moderation, you couldn't have a proper debate. I think they closed the Showbiz and some other forums to save costs, but not 100pc sure.

I remember even in peak Jordan and Peter times, that many DS Showbiz forum users didn't buy the narrative being spun.

OT but I also remember that when Jade Goody's cancer was announced (pre it being confirmed as terminal), a thread was started and ran for a few months with a dedicated group of posters theorising that she was faking her cancer. They then had egg on faces when Jade announced as terminal. Some in fact then started their own breakaway forum as they were getting stick from Jade supporters. The Showbiz forum went into meltdown the day Jade passed away, the whole front page of the forum was people starting Jade Goody threads and the mods went into overdrive to try to normalise the forum. Anyone else remember this?

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I use Reddit and out of curiosity I searched her last night, see if there was any subs like this. Um.. There is a ‘fan’ sub called katiepricebigtits.. Enter at your own risk. The comments are hilarious and deluded but be prepared to avert your eyes. I’ve now see more of old Kipper than anyone needs to see. Including the toe incident. 🤢🤮
OMG.... It just goes to show who really are her base fans..! Base being the operative word. At least some of those pics showed she used to have nips....

small town girl

We hate her. Making us here think her 'enemies' are terrible people and that she's possibly been wronged too would make her feel better. She's a narc and it's all about bringing down your enemies and projecting everything onto them. My guess is the restraining order makes things difficult for her ( no more going to the press and saying K is savile or sending them letters) .....so here is the only way she can scratch the itch.
Thank you for replying to me sensibly.
it’s crazy to think 6 months ago I was a vip and regular on this thread with a tattle name based on KP As I signed up purely due to my hatred of her after seeing someone comment about coming to tattle to read about the real her - which I was SO up for. to now getting angry likes for even questioning anything and even being called sfp. How the tide turns hey😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

SiameseDream

Totally OT

what happened to Digital Spy’s Showbiz forums? I used to post in there a fair bit

Reactions: 8

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
IF, IF both KH and KP lost custody of their kids. Would Wendy (KH's mom) or Sophie/Danny Price step in as guardians to stop them going into foster care with strangers?

mammywhite

Chatty Member
where has KP posted about Michelle?
She hasn’t directly named her but states the kids were videoed in their dads home then stated the video was being investigated separately from Kieran as that was by other people 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

small town girl

Why are people having a go at people
for being cryptic. Even DC who is established can sometime not s
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

I live close to AFP, regularly see PFP in his charcoal flat bed.
even established sources at times have to be careful how much they give away.
why is it different for you?
why can’t people scroll past instead of policing?

• Wow
  • Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Fair enough but you claim to know about a video? This "video" is supposedly doing the rounds of a village local to the Haylers?
You say you know what's on it but can't say more...how come? Can you see how it looks to an established forum who despise KP??
Yes I heard there was a video, I'm sorry I can't say anymore and yes I can see how it looks....
I've been on this forum a while, I also despise KFP, i want nothing more than for to get everything coming to her.... You'll see that from all my other posts.

I live close to AFP, regularly see PFP in his charcoal flat bed.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Yes could be but they would have questioned him then about that. I am betting she's made more allegations.
One would ask, if these new allegations date back a few years to when they were together (like the underage allegation she made), why would KP only bring them to police NOW if they are genuine?

If the new allegations relate to a recent incident then surely it could only be to do with J&B, as that's the only thing that KP and KH interact on any more afaik.

Either way it sounds dubious, if KP has made the allegations. There is also the possibility that KH has genuinely committed a crime and that his spokesperson is lying about no further action being taken. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now though as the whole thing seems stinky based on the sparse details reported (i.e. KP supposedly involved). We all know she can't bear to see any of her exes happy.

Still makes absolutely no sense because if j&b had been removed by ss because they were deemed at risk for whatever the reason them the other 2 children would also be at risk, regardless of if a step mam throwing a cake or the dad messaging underage girls they would not remove 2 kids and leave 2, I think the little rat faced cow has told ss she wants the kids removed out of spite and it’s been agreed in the short term while it’s investigated but the fact the two others remain tell me there’s no real concern for the kids and she’s using this to point score 😡😡😡
Ss will be satisfied she doesnt pose a risk to her own kids.

• Sad

hayleybaby

VIP Member
ffs look how ill kieron looks in that photo,hes clearly lost weight, their family unit has been ripped appart by his skeaming,vicious, jealous ex, two kids are missing from the family unit and m and k have both been accused of god knows what and all because skankys been dumped ,or is not getting attention( because amy and sophies baby are unwell and getting all the attention )and your querering the wording on m's post. how do you think jett and bunny are feeling ?
what J & B are feeling is the forefront of what I am trying to say. All the adults should try as hard as it is to not retaliate. I hate KP and am as appalled as anyone else by tonight and all prior behaviours but that doesn’t mean I can’t form an opinion on any other adult that’s duty it is to protect them.

• Heart