Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
KP's saying he's being investigated for abuse of a minor and phone seized but the police saying stalking? They're two different crimes? Plus KH spokesperson saying no further action expected but police saying 'enquiries continue'. My head is melted trying to make sense of this.
It makes total sense if you remember Kipper lies and wants to destroy anyone who ever says no to her.

Reactions: 10

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
FYI I’m not a new tattler or new to this thread. I just dip in and out / lurk. I have read the wiki thank you .The reason I don’t stay on the thread for too long is because of bickering. I can still hate on KP and have an opinion on other adults involved.

just seen Aisleyne has reposted SB story to her own.
well with that attitude,im not suprized you find bickering here :ROFLMAO: :poop:

• Wow
  • Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member

The fact that she's worried about them being released makes you wonder what secrets are hiding in Coles voice clips 😂

Why does she always pose in the strangest positions?🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
Even though sink boy has these recordings , what is he wanting to achieve? we have a little offence in the uk called blackmail if im correct? shes not gonna go running back to him because that will just highlight woods,s cohersive behavoiur again ..i just dont get what he is intending to achieve? if i was price ide just say go on do your worse jizzmaster..

tracey3871

VIP Member
KP's saying he's being investigated for abuse of a minor and phone seized but the police saying stalking? They're two different crimes? Plus KH spokesperson saying no further action expected but police saying 'enquiries continue'. My head is melted trying to make sense of this.
Enquires into Kippers continued vendetta i expect ... no surprise to see her charged with harassment / another breach of RO & back in court

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of Peter Andre BUT could he reach out in this case and help Kieran? Maybe even emotional support and advice? Or speak to the police if he has evidence of disturbing smears from KP in the past. Of course PA would want to be totally sure that KH is innocent, not sure how much info he is privy to.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
It sounds absolutely unhinged, first there was a video, then when that didn't stick and got no result there's been a 'trail of events' and he's made bad choices? So that warrants police investigation?
It sounds like a malicious sociopath deciding anything they perceive as criticism means people should be locked up. If this is her she really needs help and to be locked up, either in a secure unit or elsewhere.
Could Susiesoo and bunny cuddles or Ron be the same person. My money is on bunny cuddles.

Reactions: 9

small town girl

Your old account was the slosher kp and all you done on this thread is supporting other great posters like susiesoo and peoplehateme . You constantly were trying to deflect the conversation
To K&H thinking throwing the occasional "I hate the skank" that doesn't make you one of us nor being a vip . Just like what you're trying to do now. I'm on it.
I definitely did support susiesoo and the troof and ptme.
i enjoy a gossip.
but I never tried to deflect and I really do despise KP.
I also dislike Kieran and Michelle. i didn’t realise the rules were i could only diike KP.
i dislike her the most if that counts 🙄
But whatever - your on it 🥶

Last edited:

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I think she was trying to post a united front type story to show the allegations aren’t true and they are still a unit but unfortunately it could be construed as point scoring against KP. I was a disappointed with the wording too of ‘my happy family’ and only posting her biological children and not J & B

now dodging any pies thrown my way for this opinion..
Maybe that's because only those 2 were with them tonight?