Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
ffs look how ill kieron looks in that photo,hes clearly lost weight, their family unit has been ripped appart by his skeaming,vicious, jealous ex, two kids are missing from the family unit and m and k have both been accused of god knows what and all because skankys been dumped ,or is not getting attention( because amy and sophies baby are unwell and getting all the attention )and your querering the wording on m's post. how do you think jett and bunny are feeling ?
Plus if he's being accused of abuse/stalking then its going to affect his financial prospects to provide for his family, until he's cleared. That must be incredibly stressful. Is Michelle still working? Plus the effect on Apollo and even more so because of his age, Valentino.

If Michelle has been accused of something she will be investigated and All the children will be questioned....
But like Keiron and everything he has been accused of with an underage girl from years ago....
The Pricey lies... and enjoys lying.. ruining peoples lives.. selling stories... truth or dare... and her excitement and excistance.. is dare..
Presumably social services will now be looking at Valentino and Apollo's care too, sounds super stressful

Reactions: 6

VIP Member
KP's saying he's being investigated for abuse of a minor and phone seized but the police saying stalking? They're two different crimes? Plus KH spokesperson saying no further action expected but police saying 'enquiries continue'. My head is melted trying to make sense of this.
That's the idea, this is why I only skim the threads these days, too much makes
my head spin.

small town girl

Thought I,d do a quick post about the stuff written about KH. My belief is it,s being orchestrated by Skanky and or her family as a distraction from what is happening in her sphere of operations. If there where that many horrible things being done by MP or KH the tabloids would be all over it . I believe it’s all bullshit and believe @DC16
i can’t stop thinking something is going on with kh and Mp. He’s been super quiet we haven’t seen the kids with mp for a while. Before I even came back to this thread I had a feeling Something was up.
im happy to accept that DC says it’s not and she is usually in the know - but I can’t shake this feeling.

what I don’t get is why would skank be deflecting on here? This is a gossip site. the press couldn’t pick this story up and run with it as it’s child abuse.
so what does she get from deflecting it just for us tattlers?

Before anyone says it. no i’m not sfp. no I’m not camp skank. Yes I hate KP - I’m just worried about the kids.
just asking a simple question to try understand it in my own head

• Angry

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Because J&B are clearly not with them while the skank has instigated investigations. She can’t add them!!
yes I am aware of that. I was just commenting on the wording of ‘my family’ . IMO she should have not posted that caption along with the photo. It could be seen as antagonistic. I completely sympathise and understand why MP would want to show a United front but the timing and wording should have been considered. For the children’s sake.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Sussex Police said in a statement: "A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stalking and has been released on police bail while enquiries continue."''
does it in any article say stalking KP?
could it mean stalking someone else? Maybe the someone who he sent alleged video too?
helena said its on another thread, its her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5

Minx103

Chatty Member
I do not believe the old slapper has full custody of bunny and Jett.
She constantly lies and has others have said she would not want to look after the kids full time anyway as it would interfere in her egg hunting, coke sessions, and terrible beauty treatments.
Is the MM in walking distance of their school that she's barred from?

Reactions: 5

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I do remember thetrooth ❤ and I would totally understand your reluctance to share your knowledge but erm... what knowledge? 🤣🤣
I'm not having a pop, I'm genuinely confused. You didn't share anything. We can't welcome/unwelcome something that doesn't exist 🤷🏻‍♀️
All you said is you HEARD there was a video....
We heard that too. Did you see it? Or hear about it from someone reliable?
Thanks Rosie.... The latter part of you post 👍🏻 I'm not going to say anymore about the video and if people don't like it, then do feel free to pop me on ignore or scroll on by.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Can you ask your contacts why KP is getting Jett and Bunny to say nasty things to Michelle please, to the point of making her cry?
Oh and while you're at it can you also ask why KP refused to give the kids back on time, meaning Kieran having to get help from the authorities?
Just one more thing...KP is still on cocaine and has never stopped. What a trooper.
Not that sort of contact I'm afraid Mrs Flintstone.... But I think we all know the answers to your questions 🥰

• Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I doubt he would want to get involved to be honest…
I totally understand that. If he has evidence that could help the police he should give it. If its just a matter of emotional support then I can see why its reasonable not to expect him to get involved

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
There is someone on the Fail comments arguing with people that she has sole custody now and listing accusations, they are all over the comments section. It’s not Bunny Cuddles stuff, and it really sounds like her, could well be, has she gone insane in that MM, it’s unhinged, whoever it is,
Which article is this please?

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
I don’t know about SS acting the same day… due to incidents with one of my in laws and there’s been some awful situations