Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hugothebear

VIP Member
Awww now come on I'm a VIP been here 2 and half years ... but crazy but happy within myself.....
I'm just saying I reckon my last quote...
#It's beginning to look a lot like Katiemas... should be given a fair chance....
Thanks 😁💕😘
Now I am dead slow to twig on can you give a bit more detail... :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I've heard there was a video, can't say anymore for now... It's taken a while to come out, due to the timing of it being reported, not made.

Also that all is not as it seems, with the recent allegation, think back to the saville comparison....
pudding gate,already been disscussed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Not that it matters a jot to The Pricey, but is Bunny permitted to wear nail polish/gel to school?
Call me old fashioned Dahling, but in my day, you’d be sent straight home. I wasn’t even allowed to have painted nails until I was 16 anyway.
There is a range of childrens nail polish that washes off ... however it may look, its most likely that

small town girl

🤣🤣 Maybe.... Anyway, I'll move on now, my knowledge is not welcome and that's ok, it's part and parcel of this forum/page, because I'm not established enough like some others. I do remember @WillowTree21 getting flack previously and she survived.

@Rosiecosy do you remember the lovely poster thetrooth? Hopefully you'll see why I'm reluctant to share to much.
Pop over to the KH thread. I remember the troof. Felt absolutely awful for them.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Has anyone a summary, just saw her tik tok posted in the celeb thread, those are some very serious accusations

Few questions in my head this morn:

1. Would Dwight Yorke have stayed in Harvey's life had he not been disabled?
2. Why didn't Katie the baby machine have kids with Alex Reid?
3. Why didn't Katie have babies with Leandro, he was from a loaded family so would have been her meal ticket?
Omg I totally forgot about leandro 😄🙈

• Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I'm confused now.

DC16 said earlier there is a video involving a pie but its not as bad as it sounds. @DC16 I can't find your post now so please correct me if I've misquoted you.
KP alleging abuse on her IG post, now the papers reporting its 'stalking'.
Looks from Michelle's panto post like the kids are def not with K&M but where are they, I'm not convinced they are in KP's 'sole care' as her IG post stated.

It's a fcking tragedy for the kids either way.
I've effectively heard the same as @DC16 and the video exists.... People has disputed it due to it being in June, story breaks in Nov.

Reactions: 6

no1knows2

As much as I agree with this does anyone not find it suspicious that she hasn't posted jett and bunny... I understand if kh is keeping them of SM. If not then its what I referred too in my last post... also i think this could be to antagonise kp. (She's no saint) but I am seeing another side. Who's gonna slap me put of this? It's just the kids I feel sorry for

Minx103

Chatty Member
The video was allegedly circulating in June, she flew home early because her mother was in hospital. How does she have the bare faced cheek to call out anyones handling of the kids welfare when she was coked and drugged out her face fighting with her BF whilst kids were there.
That would make sense. SS don't do anything with any urgency.

Few questions in my head this morn:

1. Would Dwight Yorke have stayed in Harvey's life had he not been disabled?
2. Why didn't Katie the baby machine have kids with Alex Reid?
3. Why didn't Katie have babies with Leandro, he was from a loaded family so would have been her meal ticket?
dwight could and should of stayed in H life he took the easy option
i thought they said at one point they were trying (i could of imagined that)
i guess she was still earning well i cant imagine she plans to much into the future

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Well according to Francesca she's seen it on twitter and so have thousands of others. None of us have like but thats by the by apparently. 🤔
The only posters who claimed they saw the video are jonnyjnr and susiesoo and the stories sounded like they had holes especially jonnyjnr

DC16 said she heard something about a pie, but not a video

• Wow

no1knows2

And ... Ignore
I'm unsure as to what that means? I'm no way in the kp or kh fandom... I was just stating my concerns for the kiddos...I think i did ask valid questions? I think they are valid especially having a background In childcare? I dislike kp as much as anyone else I'm just asking the questions.. especially since it is this thread that directed me to the KH ones...

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Back in the day Kieron went after two of prices friends. He admitted it in national television. Maybe he’s bored with Michelle and is messaging other women. He’s definitely got form for cheating.