Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
She looks so grotty in this picture. Nothing remotely alluring or sexy. She needs a good hose down. And that's never her bathroom? Way too clean. A hotel possibly 🤷‍♀️
These were the OF photos she had taken when she was in Spain on holiday working. She's certainly eking them out, making the buggers wait for next secxsi shoot for her padded boot fetishers...

Reactions: 11

small town girl

She hasn’t directly named her but states the kids were videoed in their dads home then stated the video was being investigated separately from Kieran as that was by other people 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s teflon - nothing can touch her and nothing will happen.

• Sad

stormyweather22

They have been seen. They were at football training on Sunday
Yes Kieran was with Apollo watching Jett play football. And we saw Bunny playing with Apollo. But Jett & Bunny weren’t with KH & MP for the rest of the day at Petworth House. Nor have we seen them at their house. I’m genuinely interested/concerned what’s happening.

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
It seems to be nearing the end game for her ........... she is very sick ! Alex Belfield said a long time ago this won't end well . Could be done by morning .....
Let us live in hope (although it should be added, I don't want her dead just brought to justice)

bargainhunt99

VIP Member

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Very much so. Been sent some CCTV footage from the Village, a couple of characters look familiar, they’ve outed themselves by smiling, could be two of the people behind the mysterious recent events occurring there…

View attachment 1787775
explains a lot,skanky and sophie trying to inflitrate boris johnsons family life by pretending to be one of his kids (he wont notice he got so many) in video village, otherwise known as village of the dammed . :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RachieBoo

Should have said, flash back to when skanky had some raspberries to parade, look after your Nipz baybez theytheirthey're precious, oh an there's K8s mummy, when she could breathe proper, but now she's terminal and every Christmas has been her last for the last 5 years, stay strong puppy pulper.

Who the fuck are these cretinous creatures that lick her skanky, scabby, puss sore arsehole? They need mental elf support!

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Not posted for quite a while generally as was suffering from PTSD (Price Traumatic Shock Disorder). I am so fucking angry that this shitshow just carries on regardless with no external agencies seeming to be able to get a grip and bring her to book.

If she hasn't been arrested or killed herself in the period between now and New Year - I have an idea!
We should turn up en masse outside the MM and picket her!!!

We've got close to a General Strike taking place over the next month for lots of people who are struggling with day to day life in the UK. I'm not wishing to cheapen the shit state of this country, but KP is also contributing to our malaise...

Whose up for a coordinated meet up outside her gaff sometime over the Xmas break?

I started writing this in jest, but as I type it................:sneaky::m
Me me me me me!
Oh, hang on, perhaps not, as trains and ambulances are on strike.
Shame really, cos I wanted to either spray-paint or steal her noo post bock.

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
What's this about Harvey dying in a fire? Pls Pls don't make me go back through the 100's of threads just a quick recap if possible

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Just in case the brilliant and accurate #227 CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT...FUCKING CUNT...CUNT CUNT isn't allowed I've reworded it slightly:

Katie Price #228 Spiteful and vicious, vindictive and mean, malicious and bitter of that Skank’s the queen
Bugger, I got the thread number wrong and the spelling of kwean.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I've not followed what's gone on for a few pages but couldn't care less... just came on to say Quora has just posted some information to me about a COLLAPSED NARCISSIST lol... and I'm hoping this is about Pricey...
They suddenly feel trapped by the world they've created and when criticism and facts come bk to haunt them... eventually their internal struggles within themselves combust....if you like ( that's my word for it ) 😁
And next thing you know they are up shits creek without a paddle .🙏... its looking to be a lot like katiemas.... 😘
Awww now come on I'm a VIP been here 2 and half years ... but crazy but happy within myself.....
I'm just saying I reckon my last quote...
#It's beginning to look a lot like Katiemas... should be given a fair chance....
Thanks 😁💕😘

Kitten3081

I remember when Skanky sent KH/MP the guttersl@g message. Cole was reportedly “furious” that she had been in contact with KH again. Wonder how he feels about this whole fiasco?

• Haha