Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I think the family are also delaying things so that Thailand is in the distance when the story breaks. KP's fans only have a small amount of brain cells and are not able to remember what went down yesterday let alone a month ago.
I will be very disappointed with the family if they are planning to cash in with a big story of Amy's struggle against the odds. Especially as they're not celebrities, ok their daughter/sister is but the general public doesn't know Sophie, PP Fencing etc. Why can't things be kept private. No doubt if they sell a story they will dress it up as 'raising awareness of lung diseases and encouraging people to donate organs'.
I don't wish Amy harm and no doubt her health problems have caused stress for certain family members, but when someone (in this case Katie) goes on and on about the illness and cashes in and plays the sympathy card, then its hard to have genuine sympathy for those affected.

He's always hated loud noises. No wonder skanky speaks so gently around him and never takes him to nightclubs etc 🙄
She's full of contradictions. Did you see the paragraph in that article where Katie described the experience of changing nappies, I found it a very weird way to talk about your own baby's body.

Reactions: 13

Georgia1970

Alex, Kris, Carl......................three muscle men who chemically castrated themselves with steroids. Alex has succeeded thanks to IVF, Kris hasn't tried yet and Carl was too shrewd to even risk it.
Whatever happened to the un-attention seeking Italian bloke who couldn't speak English who she met at the Oscars party? She was well punching with him - as well as being gorgeous he seemed normal, well dressed, not her usual load-mouthed, get me a blue tick now moron she now attracts. He soon moved on and weirdly she never ripped him to bits in the paper, he's the only one she has never mentioned since he fled into the night?

• Wow

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Some people on KHs last post saying the video is on twitter. I can't see anything mind you, although I really wouldn't want to even if there was. Just feel for those kids so much being stuck in this horrible mess.
If the evil fucker can find a way of making it public she will. If KH is responsible for sending it to someone.......well I don't want to even go down that road..........

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Out of them all, Alex was the one she really did a number on. He seems to be a nice guy and I'm glad he's found happiness. I remember someone on big brother speaking against the Pwicey, said she'd chew Alex up and spit him out when done with him. Or words to that effect, and lo and behold she married him sharpish after he won big brother.
Vinny Jones was right

lookatmekimmy

I'm not a fan of Peter Andre BUT could he reach out in this case and help Kieran? Maybe even emotional support and advice? Or speak to the police if he has evidence of disturbing smears from KP in the past. Of course PA would want to be totally sure that KH is innocent, not sure how much info he is privy to.
I doubt he would want to get involved to be honest…

Reactions: 12

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
I think she was trying to post a United front type story toshow the allegations aren’t true and they are still a unit but unfortunately it could be construed as point scoring against KP. I was a disappointed with the wording too of ‘my happy family’ and only posting her biological children and not J & B

now dodging any pies thrown my way for this opinion..
Because J&B are clearly not with them while the skank has instigated investigations. She can’t add them!!

Georgia1970

Did she use whi
Just seen that too! Wow, I think it’s opened a lot of people’s eyes, some thought her drug taking was only recent, but then realising lots of others have seen her doing it. People are starting to speak up.
But as usual it will soon get forgotten, but just maybe a few people in the media/tv might see the comments too. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did she use whilst with Pete as I can't imagine that being his thing or of him approving of it, especially when the kids were little?

I
The new layout is weird.. I’ve had things look like they’ve posted but when I go onto my profile they aren’t actually there - or they take along time to show up. It is like Russian roulette whether our ‘troof’ and honestly is let in!!
I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.

I
The new layout is weird.. I’ve had things look like they’ve posted but when I go onto my profile they aren’t actually there - or they take along time to show up. It is like Russian roulette whether our ‘troof’ and honestly is let in!!
I really dislike that new layout on the DM, I can't figure out whether all comments get published or not but I'd rather it go back to the old format.

We don't know if he has the kids or not. It did seem like he didn't have the kids the last few weeks going by IG, but the explanation given about the pudding video seemed like Poo, and DC16 said the story was bullshit too.
Also even if the kids were taken from him, I don't think that necessarily means he's guilty - an allegation could have been made that must be investigated (forgive me lack of knowledge of social services, I dunno what burden of proof they require to remove the child.)
I've criticised KH here before for ads involving the kids, OF etc but have always said I think the allegations from KP about him being a n are rubbish.
I'm just going off her saying she has the kids solely at the moment. They wouldn't be placed back in her care full time for nothing.

• Angry
Thank you for replying to me sensibly.
it’s crazy to think 6 months ago I was a vip and regular on this thread with a tattle name based on KP As I signed up purely due to my hatred of her to now getting angry likes for even questioning anything.😂😂
I think I remember you from the name you hinted at. 🍹🍷🥂 I'm more suspicious of the posters that start off saying they've got tea and then get really angry and unhinged after a few posts 😁🥴

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Price does it again, major deflection. She doesn't care if she's posting truth or lies, she's so used to getting away with it.
And right now it serves her purposes. Nobody knows what's happening ,but they're all talking about her. She's succeeded.

Never forget she doesn't give a shit about anyone else, including her children.
They're accessories, to serve her purposes. Nothing more. Of course she's posting things no normal parent would even think of.

The truth will come out at some point.

At the moment, some seem to relish the thought of this tipping KH over the edge. Such eagerness that he might not handle the current situation - seriously, read a book or something, put the telly on. You've said it several times now. Masked in sincerity and concern ,it won't convince many. All that's missing is 'just you mark my words' and a hoik of the bosom. Such comments take gossip into a different, unpleasant territory.

Just my opinion.
We’ll said

• Heart

SoftNutellayum