Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
i gotta be honest, i go by my instnicts and mine are screaming at you mrs B, im on the fence about you to be trueful,running with the foxes and hounds come to mind. i dont want to offend you if your anti skanky, but i want you to know, im aware, if your pro skanky. my hackles are up and ive had too much to drink. best i go to bed i think. another day tomorrow
I'm anti Skanky 100pc as can be seen from a year full of postings.. I just tend to question some of the other players in the saga a bit too. I don't really like Peter Andre and have said that in posts on his own thread...I think all of them are mild in comparison to KP tho.

Reactions: 12

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Quizzed about what?
Clearly has been in for a Voluntary Interview - will be under caution and with a legal rep.
Think of it as normal police interview, minus the arrest and yes it will be for a allegation, not as a witness.
Would it be to do with the allegation that Katie made earlier in the year about him and an underage girl, followed up with KP comparing him to Savile? I'd assumed this was dropped by police months ago.

Or a new allegation made by KP?

Could these allegations have affected his custody arrangements with the kids the past few weeks.?

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Oh shit here we go again
I’m can’t see it, I can’t see it 🙈🙈🙈, not after the other night. I’m sorry if I upset anyone, I genuinely didn’t mean to upset the thread but … well we all saw the effect the bullshit posts had, and again I’m sorry if I offended anyone with my posts.

• Haha
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Let's see how John Barnes with HMRC as KP didn't seem to engage with anyone!

An HMRC spokesperson said: "We take a supportive approach to dealing with customers who have tax debts, and do everything we can to help those who engage with us to get out of debt, such as offering instalment plans.

"We only petition for bankruptcy as a last resort."
How many chances is he going to get a la skanky? 🤔

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Does anyone think she got an injunction against Carl? Could be why she has not retaliated? And why he has gone so quiet

• Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
The best summary of events so far ❤….copy and paste for the next thread update 😁

We basically have a Schrödinger’s video situation going on, it lives in a state of neither existence or non-existence, no one has proof either way, although the mysterious people of the village may know, and they’re not telling…..for now.
I too was considering this Schrödingers video. Glad I am not the only one.

• Haha
  • Heart

SiameseDream

But… she might think she stands a better chance of keeping her filthy, fetid slum if she gets more custody. I think it’s part of her delusion of grandeur to live there. I can’t wait to see her kicked out. Animals rescued and Bunny and Jett safely away from that stinky Cunt!!!’ 😡
Yes just in time
“They’ve got no where to go!!!!”

Re her family, when she comes up with these allegations don’t they ever try to make her see sense? Does that fat ugly thin lipped enabler “source” of hers ever feel embarrassed?

Carls got it sussed ......... I believe at some point , in a state of hallucinatory delirium , he'll see himself as gladiator Russell Crowe and "Unleash Hell " anything for ££££££££££........... thats the bottomline I,m guessing

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Ive seen it all now. How does she look at herself and think thats hot. jeez.
she needs to do another shoot,( or maybe pom could do one of her), that position with the moon boots on, and that see through plastic mac that the old grannies in their 80s+ used to wear, becsause the only fans shes going to attract are old men with cataracts 😂 😂 :poop: 😂

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
What's written in the Sun article seems like a hint that Kipper has been trying to get at them again. First there's a statement from his rep and no charges expected, then the nasty details of her prior harassment.

'
Katie's ex Kieran was held by police yesterday: Rex Features

His rep today confirmed he had been quizzed about 4.30pm and was released that same evening.

A statement today stated: "Kieran assisted the police with their enquires.

"No further action is expected to be taken.

"Kieran was taken to Worthing police yesterday afternoon and released the same evening without charges."

It comes after Katie avoided jail in June this year after she breached a restraining order.

Katie shared a "vile and nasty" message aimed at Michelle Penticost calling her a "gutter s**g".

She told Kieran: "Tell your c****** w***e, piece of s**t, girlfriend not to start on me.

"She has a restraining order so shouldn't try to antagonise me as she is in breach and I'm sure she doesn't want people knowing that she was having an affair with you behind my back. That gutter s**g." '
Probably the pedalo thing in August remember, Pwicy’s revenge 😡😡

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I see that despite all the surgery Pinocchio Price's big fat flat nose has grown back in
The silly bitch was really very pretty, lovely eyes, lovely mouth and good teeth (even if they were veneers) so can she not compare then with now and see what a catastrophic, out-of-proportion fuck up she's made of her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 11