Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think KP
is desperate and would try anything to get the kids back just to get one up on KH +MP

Reactions: 18
Well said x

Reactions: 9
Didn't she post something last year about social services and how they were ignoring her or something? Probably also got deleted?

Reactions: 15
I think the Andre’s will want to stay as far away from this unseemly mess as possible!
He should get involved to a certain degree as B and J are half-brother and sister to P and J. That gives the Andres a family interest, it would be interesting to know Emily's professional view of Skank.

Reactions: 15
She has a lot of motives to do this, in her eyes because KH and MP took her to court twice now about harassment and KH has been informing social services about her behaviour, after slapgate all her access was restricted to the kids and magically 1 year later when CW charges got dropped, she gained some more access back to them. Bunny and Jett are very impressionable and we all though it awfully strange jett especially is now back around CW after clearly being afraid of him and disliking him. Don’t forget no one has even seen her with junior for months and princess isn’t allowed round the MM, so she’s not off the hook with Pete either

Reactions: 24
Seems convenient that just after trauma and me me me skank was trying to plug her experiences of SS trying to get another reality payday documentary made.

Reactions: 16
The best summary of events so far ….copy and paste for the next thread update

We basically have a Schrödinger’s video situation going on, it lives in a state of neither existence or non-existence, no one has proof either way, although the mysterious people of the village may know, and they’re not telling…..for now.

Reactions: 31
Village of the damned

Reactions: 13
I'm still 10 pages behind but I can't handle anymore waffle tonight.

Anyway, it's clear that Skanky is shit stirring to get 2 of her kids back for sole custody
but that is a waste of time because she's a fucking junkie and a liar. She's only trying
it in because she knows she can't get Princess and Junior back. No way in hell is she
worried about the black book messages, Katie fears NOTHING.

Reactions: 23
I too was considering this Schrödingers video. Glad I am not the only one.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.