Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard there was a video, can't say anymore for now... It's taken a while to come out, due to the timing of it being reported, not made.

Also that all is not as it seems, with the recent allegation, think back to the saville comparison....

Reactions: 15
Another KP and Cole spotting. Someone posted on Cole's IG saying their mate saw them a few days ago at a garage in Horsham.

Reactions: 17
Awww now come on I'm a VIP been here 2 and half years ... but crazy but happy within myself.....
I'm just saying I reckon my last quote...
#It's beginning to look a lot like Katiemas... should be given a fair chance....
Thanks

Reactions: 10
So Carl’s name wasn’t allowed to be mentioned when he was arrested and released on bail, but Kieran has been named….
Stalking , that's a big difference to what she was implying. If hes stalking her it's probably only to make sure his kids were ok .

Reactions: 22
helena said its on another thread, its her

Reactions: 5
I've heard there was a video, can't say anymore for now... It's taken a while to come out, due to the timing of it being reported, not made.

Also that all is not as it seems, with the recent allegation, think back to the saville comparison....
Bugger off back to Royston Vasey & pick Kipper up on the way

Reactions: 21
There are 2 sides to every story (or eleventy seventy eleventeen if you're KP)
KP is on a mission to make Kieran's life a living hell. It can't go for Cole, Alex, Kris or Pete so it's gunning for KH.
Manipulating the kids, getting them to make false accusations (yes, it is that fucking low) and all the while, STILL on cocaine.
I just hope the facts come out soon and clear Kieran's name once and for all.

Reactions: 39
This woman is deranged. IF your kids had been abused as she alleges, using it to gloat and be triumphant on social media ('never underestimate the pricey') is disgusting. If your kids had not been abused and you made it up to ruin lives, even worse. She's dangerous. Either way its the poor kids who suffer, shame on you Katie Price you disgusting human being.

Reactions: 39
Bugger off back to Royston Vasey & pick Kipper up on the way
If I knew what that meant

And before you accuse, I'm not KFP, SFP, PFP, AFP or anyone else price clan....

Just had some knowledge to share, but as you were

Reactions: 8

pudding gate,already been disscussed

Reactions: 7
Is she completely losing it?

View attachment 1787309
Jesus Christ, I’m glad I don’t work at her local police station… in the space of 2 weeks ish she’s called 4 times that I can think off the top of my head - slapgate2, the man jumping over the fence, KH stalking her and now this chap rummaging through her reading paperwork (whatever that is!)

She’s certainly getting value for money on her council tax payments … oh wait

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.