Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
I'm thinking this ` break up ` is yet another con job from them both, he released an audio, telling everyone what they already knew, that she`s a coke head, its hardly shocking breaking news, she probably told him, use this recording, its already out there, so not much damage can be done ... also ` IF ` he had dumped her, we wouldn't hear the end off it, she would be screeching like a MANIC lunatic all over social media, the press, her narc rage .. trying to destroy him, she ALWAYS follows the same behaviour/pattern with breakups, she is predictable, cant control herself ... transparent in that respect

I maybe wrong, but I get a feeling this was cooked up between them, in order for her to have more access with the children, not because she cares, but as a point scoring against KH and MP ( she lives and breathes stupid childish games, dosent give a fuck if it damages her children ) ..... the fact that UGLY weasel face edna, and pervy pp need to be around, shows she still has restrictions when seeing the two youngest, particularly since the latest slapgate2 ` that never was ` her drink/drug induced Psychosis yet again took over that night, and she rang old bill, wasting their time, and once she came down in the cold light of day, she realised she had fucked up with SS yet again, back to square one, having to prove to them, that the children are safe with her, its all RINSE REPEAT with her, and her sad existence ... as mentioned I hope Im wrong, and the nasty fucker eventually destroys her, but Im getting vibes, that its all the usual ` planned ` out deceiving shit, she has been doing for many years now, she never does anything without a reason, and for her to ` gain ` in some way, in her sick head, she is getting some kind of pay off with all the above, and its usually ` revenge ` 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Trafalgar

VIP Member
How can anyone be proud that they stink? I just don't get how she can go out and about stinking! I feel scummy if I don't shower ever day and wouldn't leave the house without a shower.

• Sick
Agree to some extent but would point out that Michelle's account is private but she has thousands of followers, it seems she accepts anyone.

Why is anyone who criticises one of KP's former partners considered to be a member of the Price family? Just because KP is a nightmare doesn't mean that everyone on the other side is an angel. I don't think that a father/stepfather of four sticking items up his behind and pleasuring himself on Only Fans is normal, and I don't think its right to use your kids in ads for toys either on social media especially when same account being used to advertise sex toys. It's seedy.
I don't think the kids are at risk with him whatsoever, but it feels uncomfortable and not conducive to a quiet family life.
I don't really like Peter Andre either, again he's mild compared to the nightmare that is KP and I think like Kieran the kids are safe with him.
Well that's up to her really isn't it, She may be the kind of person who wants 1000s of followers just not particular ones. What Skank can't do though, is say to a judge she was being wound up on purpose to try and justify her actions.... because if she says she's seen all the posts it means she's actively seeking them out, which seems obsessive coupled with her volatile reactions to the content.

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Strangely, they're all involving food items... apart from Plinky pushing her child into a bush...! However I don't think we Krusties are obsessed with food or anything. No. Not at all.... (Hmmmm... thinks.... Stan....)
I once smashed up my boyfriends Easter egg with a hammer because he hadn’t bought me one. We split up shortly after 🤣🤣🤣 🔨

• Haha
  • Wow

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
The bottom line here is that her behaviour (drugs, drink, convictions, kick offs) and things like this from Carol make her less & less employable on TV, media or in advertising work, regardless of how she or the family or whoever else tries to spin it. The deflection posts are about drawing the public eye away from the bad stuff being reported in the media, it doesn't change that these things are in the public domain ... its not just one potentially career ending scandal with Kipper it's a drip drip drip of multiple scandals mounting up that together are finishing her media 'career' ... Kipper has got away with relatively minor indiscretions again & again over the years still managing to hang onto her celebrity ... but ... she carries on the same, her arrogance that she is somehow made of Teflon is her downfall its the weight of all these numerous scandals that HAVE ended her career ... its pretty much over ... there isn't going to be a big TV comeback ... whatever TV deals she has today won't be renewed anymore than her Loose Women contract was after the coke singing fiasco ... she can't even get a reality TV show on the OF TV channel - she is playing lets pretend on her OF page, claiming she is being paid £250k to make it when (if it ever appears) it will be self funded .... I don't think there will be another Harvey documentary on BBC, this is the end, she is fading from view ... the media rarely take her calls anymore and the majority of their doors are already closed to her, Carol is going to nail them shut
I hope what you say is true. I do think her prime time TV show days are over and she seems relegated to the more obscure TV channels or streaming channels. However, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I went back to look at the earliest threads on the KP forum dated November 2018. She was up to the same antics then as she is now and she's still at it....! The people commenting then are saying the exact same things as we are now. I feel like its Groundhog Day.... Perhaps it should be renamed as Skankhog Day....

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
She shouts Rudolph, can’t work out if it is Harvey laughing or a guy…
D'awwwwww. Playing the doting mum again after admitting she's a coke-head caught on tape and showing herself up bumping, grinding and screeching at Karaoke... More deflection.... We're on to you Skanky.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Quick visit while i drink a coffee and chew on a bacon butty,, looks like skank has been posting pics of the kids, Sophie the source and Mr PP all day to let sink boy know she's still with them so her visit to Cowdray doesn't look suspicious before dumping the kids on Sophie before meeting Jamie the polo mallet for a quick hammering. 😎😀

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Well, I wonder what is incoming this weekend?

We now know that Edna has collected KFP and J&B. Are they heading to the hospital to see New Lungs or is she taking them to MM?

If stinky pants has them this weekend, unfortunately, we won't see repeat antics of this wonderful week where she has been out on the pull, drunk copious amounts, stolen the microphone from a singer, committed numerous crimes against fashion and sniffed enough coke to keep an entire rugby team going for a month.

I hope King Carl's revelations don't appear on Sunday if she has the kids this weekend..... It could get very messy.

If SFP is merely dropping them off, then she could potentially be home alone with them all weekend with no access to transport. Hope she has stocked on chicken nuggets, spaghetti hoops, and waffles. Still, perhaps she could order food (drugs) in?
Another visit to the garden centre for the kids then.Kp being loud, wearing a dead muppet over her hoodie and holding up pink, sparkly ornaments.

• Haha

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Yes and she overdosed on drugs at The Playboy Mansion and had to be revived by security staff. Oh and pissed in the swimming pool. Classy as ever 20 years ago. I don’t for a minute think she didn’t sleep with Hugh Hefner.
I think it’s the other way round to be fair. Hugh Hefner didn’t sleep with her. Why would he?? He had a bevy of beautiful, fit, clean women to choose from. Hell I bet you could have a decent conversation with most of the other girls too. Why would he choose KFP??? Sorry but it’d be a bj.only and that’d be to shut her up for 10 minutes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Same! I was a teenager in the 80's and we certainly didn't have over inflated arses or lips ... it was bad perms, over bleached hair but that was all we had lol ... Looking back and how insecure I was then, I'd rather be there then now!
I am also a child of the 1970's, and I agree with everything you and the OP have said. We may not have had much in the 1970's, but at least we were happy.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I am inclined to think my friend is right. She WhatsApped me because she knows I hate Price and said she was staring at it because she recognised it and the it turned round and looked straight at my friend and then reacted. She's often in the area (lives in Broadbridge Heath)
Tell your friend Wilma to get pictures or a video time and date stamped, little known loophole regarding the use of mobiles whilst driving or stationary in a car,,::: if you believe a crime is being committed the use of a mobile isn't/ won't be classed as a criminal offence if the person or activity is classed as illegal or in the public interest. 😎

• Heart

In_Deep

Oh my God, these people are simply insufferable 🤦‍♂️ I can't work out whether they are choosing not to see what kind of person she truly is, or like Krustie, they're brains are completely frazzled from a combination of hard drugs and being donkey-punched by numerous exes?!!

N.B. if you're not aware of "donkey-punching" the Urban Dictionary provides a detailed explanation 😳

Screenshot_20221203_000549_com.android.chrome_edit_1120373778876953.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Foxtotty2

HEY TATTLERS. I GOT THIS REPLY FROM PETA regarding Prices latest dead animal.

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]
3 Dec at 02:27

Hithanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stopproviding her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them atwww.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations
Wish there was an avatar for duh!
3rd December at 02.27
What year, time zone are we talking here?
Now I don't want to body shame but fuck me if she stopped the coke and booze and ate healthy and did a few gym sessions a week then her clothes wouldn't hang off her... Shes too scrawny now.
I was brought up in the 60's and 70's. Gyms were unheard of back then, we basically had to walk everywhere and queue up to make a phone call at the local phone box
Tiny violin I know but happier days than all of these sniff and nip and tuck idiot women, also why do they always try to look like blow up dolls?

• Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
So this happened in June but they have only just been removed the past two weeks. And if MP had done that why on earth would KH still be with her. And what about her other kids? So many questions

tracey3871

VIP Member
View attachment 1777828I've noticed sb is following a new account....
Just a thought, but, what if undiagnosed narcissist Carol followed this account as a warning to Kipper (still following him) to remind her that he knows her real MH diagnosis is narcissistic personality disorder & addiction not the PTSD card she plays and will make it public unless she behaves ...

• Wow

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Oooh, I actually got an email from PETA this evening at 19.23 hours

Hi, thanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stop providing her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them at PETA.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations

Last edited:
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So looks like Sophie had to sleep over at Pricey Towers last night if skank had J&B waiting for grandad clampet to pick them up this morning and load the clan up in the back of the flatbed to take them tree shopping. 😀

• Haha