Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Whatever people think of KH OF activity, it's clear that he advertises his OF and endorses sex toys on IG next to snaps of the kids. I'd hardly say he's keeping it quiet. The eldest kids would easily be able to see it online and if they haven't, someone else is bound to have told them as its visible to the world. Regardless of whether people have a problem with it or not, its not discreet. Also I don't accept that he's unable to work because of his relationship with KP and has to resort to OF because of that, he was a plasterer, how would that stop him getting jobs as a tradesman or anything else especially when tradespeople are in high demand.

She seems very desperate lately to advertise that the kids are with her. What money making opportunity will she have lined up next to include them...
I hope Sophie is staying the night. Whatever I don't like about Sophie, I believe that she'd be responsible when it comes to looking after those kiddies.
Thats not really anseering my question on why you're so bothered by it. He doesn't post it on his main grid. He's done a sex toy post once, using sex toys isn't illegal or shameful. The eldest two kids aren't his so not really his concern if they see them or not. I didn't say it was impossible for him to get that sort of trade work, I said it might be more difficult. Plus Michelle works away alot and KFP can't do school runs so presumably thats his responsibility. Whys it ok for KFP to do it but its somehow dirty and grim for him? I wouldn't have had a clue about him shoving things up his arse if you hadn't said and I'm pretty clued up on social media and gossip. KFP has only fans posts on her main grid for anyone to see so whats the difference. Plus maybe he just enjoys doing it? And so what if he does. If thats the case, he's a good dad and pays his way in life who is anyone to judge? Not like he's a piss taking bankrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Just thinking out loud here.....don't all jump on me at once!!! But imagine if a wee rumour had been started that SB had thrown a plate at B or J this whole thread would be in uproar, absolute chaos would ensue.....and I highly doubt anyone would stop and say i don't believe this, I want evidence.....ohhhh this is shite...all made up etc etc ....however if anyone says anything about KH or MP then immediately it is dismissed....anyone who maybe doesn't believe it but asks for more info or clarification are shot down and asked if they're serious?? I don't get it why can't we be inquisitive? Why are people saying it's normal to throw plates and get angry at little children?? Let's not forget these are little babbas that have seen far too much shite in their lives from their scumbag mother.....if MP did do it then she has Absolutely no fucking right to whether she raises them because their mother is a junkie or not!! ....now I'm not saying it's true?? But I honestly think something is going on with B & J......I'm not sure what but come on this is a gossip forum.....why shouldn't we speculate....why can we not have differing views without being accused of being KFP or part of her clan?? I don't wanna cause trouble and couldn't be arsed with any hassle for airing my views so please don't jump on folk for having different opinions ❤ ps I hate KFP 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
I’m now definitely calling bullshit on these latest KH claims. Please trust me. 😘
KH might make his money in a questionable manner but essentially he seems like a fairly nice bloke who loves all 4 children.
The stuff that was being posted just seemed so left field. If you're gonna bullshit, at least make it something more believable.

hugothebear

VIP Member
Who would have told SS in this scenario? If Kieran had footage and showed his supposed shags, one of them must have told social services to be inkeeping with the claimed scenario.....
but then Kieran could just say it was bollocks and he didn't have a video. It's not as if social services would have seen the (alleged) video.
So there is a video of your kids terrified and upset so what you do is share it with random shags. So they can see how much it is affecting your kids and it could go viral. Something isnt right!

oogling

VIP Member
Our dear poster @oogling will tell you China White.Oog told us ages ago.
Yes indeedy! I worked 5-6 nights a week…for 4-5 years in the west end. Gave me access to all the clubs round there! She was always being carried and dragged/poured into cabs! She was an absolute state by the end of the evenings! Guaranteed!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Minx103

Chatty Member
You haven't lived.... There was a time when I threw a Chelsea bun at my brother but I was only 10 so I don't think that counts.... (although that is cakey-based...)
When we were kids, my brother once went to throw a stone at me but when he picked it up, it was dog shit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
Organising a Depop drop 🙄 quite a lot of stuff BNWT 😡
So basically, it gets given free stuff and the sells it on Deplop? Why do these companies keep gifting this trollop??
There are so many people out there in real need of clothes and this absolute scumbag is making a profit from retailers that should know better. Makes me so angry. I'd love to punch in in its mangled face with a brick!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Well, since its issued by local council think a wee letter needs to be sent to them
Send me details - I will send an anonymous legal letter

ie, it has been brought to our attention by a client of ours (who wishes to remain anonymous) therefore we owe it to taxpayers and disabled people to bring this to your attention

• Heart
  • Haha

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Hi everyone...just reading through and I'm getting vibes...not good vibes but vibes nonetheless. I feel unsure about a poster or imposter... 🤔

• Wow

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
that means theres at least two posters on that kieron thread who are lying when they say they saw the video and at least another 2 posters on there who are suspect, in there postings too.
I sat and read the KH thread last night and for a good part of it, the 2 posters claiming to have some knowledge of the video were just conversing with each other. It was too convenient that I think both were newish members and both knew exactly the same thing. The more they insisted it was true, the more unlikely it seemed.

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I have so many ‘lost my shit’ parenting moments, pudding gate sounded like something my kids (now adults) would tell me I did after they drew on the wall, threw all their dinner on the floor, had a physical fight with each other, played in my make up, made a potion blocking up the sink then expected ice cream 😜

One year one of them ate all the other ones advent calendar on like 10th December

• Haha
  • Wow

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Wow, it really did kick off on here last night as I wasn’t around! Standard 🤣
I’m really not sure what to make of it. I’ve asked several times now, are they kids ok, but nothing…. But I respect that person if they are keeping things private.
As others have already said…
cameras in the bedroom?
Apollo and Valentino still with their mum?
Bunny and Jett making cards for Michelle with lovely words in. Bunny holding her hand and always walking with Michelle on days out since June.
If the video had taken this long to come to light, why would SS only just remove them now, even if they could see the kids were happy, which they always look when they are with Kieran. Giving them to Katie after all that has gone down in the last few years with drugs, driving, accidents, SB, etc when she won’t even do a drugs test…🤔
SS know the truth about slapgate and probably a lot more.
But, I do believe something has happened, as was told Katie had done something terrible to Kieran.
Those poor children and what they must of seen over the years.
It doesn’t surprise me one bit that she has done something to Kieran.
When Katie is unhappy, everyone has to pay. And Keiran is her ‘easy target’.

Reactions: 33

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
i told the one 3 days ago to put up or shut up and they havnt been back since 😂 and the other one said they saw it the same day too,so i said show video and asked if same person,friend,family or skanky,no reply off them either😂
And both of them have only been participating in either the KP or KH threads, nothing else.
I'm sure that the majority of people on the KP threads are on other threads as well. I know I am and maybe it's my suspicious mind but when 2 fairly new people turn up, slag off KH with some Jackanory story without evidence then I call bullshit.

Just thinking out loud here.....don't all jump on me at once!!! But imagine if a wee rumour had been started that SB had thrown a plate at B or J this whole thread would be in uproar, absolute chaos would ensue.....and I highly doubt anyone would stop and say i don't believe this, I want evidence.....ohhhh this is shite...all made up etc etc ....however if anyone says anything about KH or MP then immediately it is dismissed....anyone who maybe doesn't believe it but asks for more info or clarification are shot down and asked if they're serious?? I don't get it why can't we be inquisitive? Why are people saying it's normal to throw plates and get angry at little children?? Let's not forget these are little babbas that have seen far too much shite in their lives from their scumbag mother.....if MP did do it then she has Absolutely no fucking right to whether she raises them because their mother is a junkie or not!! ....now I'm not saying it's true?? But I honestly think something is going on with B & J......I'm not sure what but come on this is a gossip forum.....why shouldn't we speculate....why can we not have differing views without being accused of being KFP or part of her clan?? I don't wanna cause trouble and couldn't be arsed with any hassle for airing my views so please don't jump on folk for having different opinions ❤ ps I hate KFP 😜
Well I don't believe most of the Abuse accusation stuff about Sinky and I have asked for proof of things, or at least been sceptical of sources. The thing is, most of these dramatic accusations seem to have a common denominator - Skanky. She's accused Kieran of abusing a girl, she's accused SB of abuse twice, she's (probably) accusing Michelle now. If nothing comes of this video then it just seems like another false accusation.
As other posters have said, where is this video, we live in a digital age and now it's apparently stopped being shared.
This whole thing stinks of someone who is used to lighting the blue touch paper and watching people's lives burn. Someone who loves to smear people in public using the press and media. So much damage can be done with just words and false accusations.

• Heart
Backgrid pictures of her leaving a hospital again, this time with Harvey
Why is she kissing Harvey on the lips, he is her son, a grown man, not her latest egg, this is not normal behaviour. In fact it’s quite perverse. I’ve never known anyone who would kiss their son like that.

• Sick