Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Agree Anna, I've said it before there's a psychologist's term for it but it's all a bit vomit inducing really, so I won't mention it again by name. These types of parents use the child ( adult or otherwise) to fill the partner role because they can't make adult relationships work.
Harvey probably can't verbalise it but I have no doubt some of his anger comes from feeling engulfed by her and being used like this.
Something I've wondered for a while because:
I feel a bit sick every time KP kisses Harvey on the lips/presses her bits against him.
She has always maintained that H will probably remain at a 7yr old level of awareness.
Also she many times asserted that he may never be sexually mature.
BUT, Harvey is now a big, strong, hairy man so I assume there has to have been development elsewhere?
His sight isn't great but is maybe compensated by other senses, eg, smell and touch.
Her inappropriateness may be causing him some distress.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Thank god DC16 , now back to the kipper bashing. Stops the speculation- including me, it’s never a good thing when I have to have a good think.idle minds and all that 🤣

• Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
As usual nothing will come of the recording crawl made, she's carrying on regardless and no one has called her out, she's thick skinned ill give her that, kids are with her, perfect sister there and a little bit of Harvey to put the icing on the perfect price family.

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
In that audio recording, skank can be heard saying ‘you got me off it’ (or words to that effect) presumably indicating (staged?) that her coke habit was at that point in the past (however long ago, the tense is past) and that SB is responsible for getting her clean (😂). Did he release that thinking it made him look good, whilst thinking it didn’t completely throw Skank under the bus as it’s referring to past use, which she’s openly admitted to pre-crash? And to prove a point to her family. I mean it’s pretty obvious she’s constantly on the sniff, so it makes me question why he released that one with that wording, out of all the ones he presumably has?
It makes me doubt that he’ll be releasing anything that’s too bad about her (unless he ties it in as a relapse leading to her cheating), or other juicy stuff, as it will make him look bad too. I think he wants to look good, and like he tried to help her, and succeeded (however temporarily) whilst they were together. Even possible they agreed to release it, if they are still together, to try and show her drug use was in the past, that he helped her get clean, and that he deserves respect for it. But of course I could be wrong. However just interested in the “you got me off it” or whatever she said comment, and purpose in releasing that one.
As for the alleged KH/MP video, seems as fishy as the odor emitting from the old skank’s nether regions.
Trying to make out she is off the ❄ yet when she was concerned about her parcels getting stolen the other week (after the September recording) she was pissed because she didn’t get her ❄

We know that SB is back in Essex a lot more, thanks to 2 local posters on here, but they were witnessed together the Monday before the recording was released and the week before at the restaurant. Why does he keep going back to her? I still feel they are cooking something up between them.

• Haha

SiameseDream

I’m in my 40s and remember the stories about her being wasted when pregnant with Harvey. When he was born and had health issues it was said again but quickly hushed up, became one of those things that no one was ever allowed to mention. Kind of emperor’s new clothes type scenario. Perhaps now she has little clout and fewer sycophants the truth will come out. She probably can’t afford to sue anyone now.
Edit to say it was pre social media, she wouldn’t get away with it now

Last edited:

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Shit load of pictures of Jett today.... Hardly any of Bunny? Guess she's been reading here again.

Think the man laughing was PFP, a right family affair.... Where is 'arry? In he dog house for doing the Hokey Cokey!?

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh fuck it,I’m getting so pissed off,really pissed off now,I thought perhaps something would have happened especially re the fucking sniff she is on,she should be nowhere near her kids.😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Well you lot are no help,, mate gave me his chilli sauce to pour over my large mixed kebab gave him my salad so now i've got to eat a fucking chocolate fudge cake instead bang goes my diet and fitting into that new size 24 dress for the office party. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I found myself thinking earlier, what must she smell like 😂🤮
Cabbage.. Fish.. Onions.. all 3 maybe.
Rank old slapper.
I’m going for stewed onions, coconut ( layers of cheap fake tan) and damp.
Not a damp anything( although that is also possible), but the damp of disused hallways. And old biscuits.

• Haha
  • Sick

plinky2

VIP Member
I think Carl is at home someone was under the bonnet of the hummer but couldn’t see if was def him or not

• Haha
I actually know quite a few people with Ring type cameras (so audio) in their young children’s rooms - as in babies and toddlers. For safety. Hence why there’s so many silly little videos on the internet. I would assume B & J are way too old to need that kind of supervision. It just doesn’t add up. I wouldn’t have a camera in my daughters room as she’s 8.

We all know she’d be shrieking this from the rafters to anyone, to any old rag and slag who would listen, if there was any truth.

If SS took weans away for you shouting at them we’d all be childless.

Whilst I don’t imagine MP and KH have the fairytale relationship they’d like SM to believe - no one does, it’s not realistic 24/7- I don’t think this is true.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Surely Harvey would of loved this 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s only good enough for the paid Backgrid shots 😡
Bunny not smiling in these photos, Jett barely is. Compare that to the photos of them being out with their dad. Poor kids being stuck with this Price lot.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I'm beginning to think that Cole posted the recording for 2 reasons.
As a warning to Skanky, as in we are done and don't try to blame me for your behaviour in the past or the future.
Also to the Price family. Stop blaming me for your sister/daughters mess of a life.
My biggest question is he "took a bullet for her". What, why and When.
I've never said, or thought Cole was controlling or that Skank was any sort of victim. I do think he's a tosser, She has controlled every relationship she's been in, I'd go so far to say she grooms her men as they have all behaved like het puppets. KB also "took a bullet" for her when she was found drunk in the Pink range rover. He also fired a warning shot when they split.
Cole may or may not sell the recordings. He may or may not give information to the trustees for the BH.
But 100% she is going to screw up big time in the very near future because she thinks she's untouchable.

• Heart
  • Angry
I would also do this if I'd had my kids taken away. put up extravagant Christmas decorations that they won't get to see and have a big grin on my face.

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 21.13.18.png