Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Sadly this is typical Narcissist, Psychopath behaviour, they have zero healthy boundaries, and think nothing of behaving inappropriate with their own children, that includes, sexually suggestive moves ... everyone is a prop to be used for their sick games, Harvey with his many issues, would not recognise what she`s doing, to him its just mummy, showing kindness ( from his side, its innocent ) .... If she tried this with Junior, he would pull away fast ` rightly ` disgusted, calling her out on this shit, even lil Jet would feel very uncomfortable .... I have a 23yr old son, who I love with my all, but would never behave in the manner she does with H, she crosses many lines with him, because she can, if you look at her body language and didn't know he was her son ...... she is draping herself all over him .... like one fawns over a lover :mad:
I totally agree with you, the way she behaves with Harvey is disgusting and makes me very uncomfortable. She thinks pawing him and slobbering all over him proves she's a 'good mum' when in fact it's the complete opposite, especially given the issues he has. People with autism often have sensory issues and don't like being touched or hugged, and it is ALWAYS instigated by her, not him. Not to mention he may only have the mental capacity of a 7 year old but he has a man's body and may well have a man's urges and him kissing him and shoving her boobs in his face may cause his body to respond in a way that would be very confusing for him. I'm sure if he did get a boner from her she would find it funny and think it proved how hot she still was, despicable woman that she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Trouble at airport, Skank made a break for it with SB’s proof and all her fake deflection stories, their old suitcases crammed full of the stuff, but SB is in hot pursuit. Skank’s run off With his Red Top exclusive, but she won’t get far in that wheelchair. Well it’s one explanation for his weird silence 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

D6901C20-61A3-4D53-989A-642DF089727C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
@PTMe - you mentioned on the last thread that her next door neighbour was taking and collecting Jett and Bunny from school. Are you back in touch with her?
No no, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.

At the time skank would pay Helen to run these errunds for her. Helen was having financial trouble with her husband so the money was a welcome to her.

There is physically nobody else in skankys life to do these chores (other than whichever egg she's with)

I very much doubt this has changed from when I spent time with her. You can see Helen's House from MM garden.

• Heart

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Wish there was an avatar for duh!
3rd December at 02.27
What year, time zone are we talking here?

I was brought up in the 60's and 70's. Gyms were unheard of back then, we basically had to walk everywhere and queue up to make a phone call at the local phone box
Tiny violin I know but happier days than all of these sniff and nip and tuck idiot women, also why do they always try to look like blow up dolls?
Same! I was a teenager in the 80's and we certainly didn't have over inflated arses or lips ... it was bad perms, over bleached hair but that was all we had lol ... Looking back and how insecure I was then, I'd rather be there then now!

• Heart
Patience tattlers. In my experience revenge is best served cold . Whether SB sinks her or she does it all on her own some , she’s done. The magazines aren’t interested ( can’t even get a mid page mini story, never mind a column. She’s only good for the sidebar if shame or a by association tv/ event. She is done. Any salacious stories will just add another nail.
Also I’m not sure he’s done yet, but not holding out for so explosive she’s cut down in one fail swoop. We know she’s like a cockroach she will even survive a nuclear option in some form. The anticipation is in looking to see what she’s going to respond with - so far all her usual playbook moves. Unfortunately for Kipper she’s as predictable as the ebbing tide. Only every now and then you get an unexpected surge.
If we get a hot steaming cup of hot tea well that’s a bonus , but remember tea takes a little time to brew to be good , delicious and full of flavour .

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Bunny cooking again, Harvey is there too.
So after all our hopes that Skank was finally crashing and burning we are slowly moving back to square one, as usual. After all we’ve witnessed this week Skank IMO should only have limited supervised access, she is quite obviously unstable and using heavily if you ask me. Hope Edna is with her, for all her faults I do think Edna is a responsible adult and would ensure the kids are looked after properly, please don’t tell me Skank has them by herself 🙏🏽 I really do fear for their welfare whenever Skank has them, she’s not a fit and proper person to care for those kids.

Still holding out hope for Sink-Boy selling his story with enough damage to take her down, but it will have to be really bad as the coke revelation is already forgotten, it’s pretty much sunk without any consequence, and on the Skank goes, her normality resumed. WTF can take this biaaaatch down 🤦🏽‍♀️

Guess this weekend will tell if Sink-Boy has anything, and is prepared to use it. It’s still early days, I really thought she was in deep 💩 this time, but so far publicly she is acting without any cares, maybe she is unravelling privately, who knows anymore. Also whole situation with Sink-Boy is now giving me weird vibes, I still think he’s left, but nothing really makes sense does it. Feel a bit deflated seeing her with the kids and using them to promote her ‘Great Mum’ narrative yet again, real load of bollox isn’t it…sigh 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

twaddle88

Is it wrong that I am too much of a lard arse to want to waste perfectly good pudding throwing it at someone? #stickytoffeepudding #tiramisu #meltinthemiddle #trifle 😊 #eatthepudding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
This is where she got the coat from. £129.95. Apparently it's made from plastic bottles 🤯🤯. Well done on the recycling but they're bloody horrible

Apart from being absolutely hideous, recycling plastic bottles into clothing isn’t that great. Once they have been recycled into clothing fibres they cannot be recycled ever again. Much better to recycle plastic into a different type of plastic material as that can happen over and over. In clothes as fibres they have reached the end of their life cycle. When they are made into such hideous garments as this, the plastic doesn’t even get any dignity at the end of its life cycle!

( if I am incorrect about this, I am going to blame my husband who told me it)

• Haha
  • Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
CCTV in kids bedroom with sound?

Evidence of dangerous abuse in June but kids removed only recently after the video had been shown around a village for months?

This still smells a bit fishy to me.
If this happened in June why was have SS not acted straight away ?
Plus what happened to kids when KP was away this last week

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
In that audio recording, skank can be heard saying ‘you got me off it’ (or words to that effect) presumably indicating (staged?) that her coke habit was at that point in the past (however long ago, the tense is past) and that SB is responsible for getting her clean (😂). Did he release that thinking it made him look good, whilst thinking it didn’t completely throw Skank under the bus as it’s referring to past use, which she’s openly admitted to pre-crash? And to prove a point to her family. I mean it’s pretty obvious she’s constantly on the sniff, so it makes me question why he released that one with that wording, out of all the ones he presumably has?
It makes me doubt that he’ll be releasing anything that’s too bad about her (unless he ties it in as a relapse leading to her cheating), or other juicy stuff, as it will make him look bad too. I think he wants to look good, and like he tried to help her, and succeeded (however temporarily) whilst they were together. Even possible they agreed to release it, if they are still together, to try and show her drug use was in the past, that he helped her get clean, and that he deserves respect for it. But of course I could be wrong. However just interested in the “you got me off it” or whatever she said comment, and purpose in releasing that one.
As for the alleged KH/MP video, seems as fishy as the odor emitting from the old skank’s nether regions.

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
I mean nothing says let's get it on, I can show you a good time, than sending a lass a video of your current missus going apeshit at your locked up, being inappropriately filmed offspring, whilst slinging a slice of Black Forest Gateau at them.
What's the response. Right, cheers Keiran, let me give my fanny a quick disco wash, see you in 5 x
Caughting, was different in my day 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m now definitely calling bullshit on these latest KH claims. Please trust me. 😘
I trust your info @DC16 and I’m very glad to hear the Kieron stuff is all BS. I couldn’t bear to think of J and B not having one home where they feel safe and happy. They never look at ease with KP and I hope she is still only having supervised access.

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
All this speculation about KH is bullshit in my opinion. Apparently this "video" has done the rounds of the whole village etc..... and yet no one has seen it, or can even explain what happened in it.

I think KH has decided to keep the kids off social media be that own choice or legal suggestion or social services.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Omg … we need some tea ☕
Her having the kids makes me feel 🤮 still worried about what the situation is there. Out again - poor dogs.

Meh.

• Sad

clairiecluck

Haven't posted for ages.
Have been checking in once and a while.
Thank goodness DC16 gave us some good news with regards to the kids.
I'm not sure if the ridiculous offhanded statements made by a certain account on here prompted KH to show a short video ( probably stupid thinking) just incase the media pick up on something and ran with it...
I'm just glad to see they are well and with thier father.

As for Skank.. nothing ever changes with the vile creature, still playing games and wrecking lives

• Heart

twaddle88

So firstly Michelle does not have custody of the children. Let’s for a moment pretend this codswallop happened - if SS deemed the incident significantly enough to intervene then they would tell KH that he can no longer live with MP and he has to put his children’s welfare first. KH would not lose custody of his children for something his partner did. Also if SS thought that this incident was so significant then they would have him take the baby also.

• Heart