Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Well, I wonder what is incoming this weekend?

We now know that Edna has collected KFP and J&B. Are they heading to the hospital to see New Lungs or is she taking them to MM?

If stinky pants has them this weekend, unfortunately, we won't see repeat antics of this wonderful week where she has been out on the pull, drunk copious amounts, stolen the microphone from a singer, committed numerous crimes against fashion and sniffed enough coke to keep an entire rugby team going for a month.

I hope King Carl's revelations don't appear on Sunday if she has the kids this weekend..... It could get very messy.

If SFP is merely dropping them off, then she could potentially be home alone with them all weekend with no access to transport. Hope she has stocked on chicken nuggets, spaghetti hoops, and waffles. Still, perhaps she could order food (drugs) in?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Baggins

Hi Tattlers, long time no tattle but I just had to check in to see what you’re all saying and my god you haven’t disappointed 😂

I see she’s trying to get the big man to join in on her nose candy sessions….
2C59FBDF-53B0-4A97-AEDB-25A14FEEE268.jpeg

• Haha
Kipper's looking like Mrs Overalls again. She looks like she'd smell of 1970s charity shop clothes that hadn't been washed properly.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 19.08.05.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 19.07.36.png

I was confused at who was in this photo;

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 19.14.19.png

• Haha
  • Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Is this thread not a katie price thread, From what Ive read there's a KH thread, might be best to post all the speculations on there. KP has done well to distract people from the real issue........and that is Skanky, the weapons grade cunt.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I don't recall KP ever once praising H's carer, doctors or teachers for helping his development - it would interfere with the image of KP the lone parent supermum.

Glad that H's college seems to have banned her filming on the premises.
H went for his eye appointment with his carer or someone from college but skank met them at the hospital and hijacked that for mother of the year points and sympathy, the Gatwick express announcement thing was set up by that charity but skank hijacked that also, this would have been a follow up appointment because the eye test results had come back so skanks met H at the hospital and hijacked again with backgrid in tow this was this week the same day H went on the Gatwick express and skank went on the piss and sang karaoke. Skank and sink boy are playing games since the breakup backgrids been selling a lot more skank pictures than when these clowns were together skanks also had more stories printed daily. I don't believe they've broken up it's a ploy to sell stories and pictures and for sink boy to raise his profile from the gutter. They'll be back together before Christmas to milk the big reunion of their love and Amy the terminals homecoming. 😎

• Sad
  • Sick

Ambrosie

VIP Member

HEY TATTLERS. I GOT THIS REPLY FROM PETA regarding Prices latest dead animal.

Rachel Peresie
[email protected]
3 Dec at 02:27

Hithanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stopproviding her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them atwww.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations
Jesus wept I’m traumatised after watching this evil bitch …..who behaves like this !?
She has absolutely no remorse for her actions ….something has to be done 🤨
Oh my days, it’s taken me so long to catch up. First off, animal killing whore. My dog died six months ago now (she was only six). I’m in bits. She suddenly got very ill. The pain is horrific.Yet this arsehole has lost - sorry, killed - yet another dog and she goes out clubbing with a bunch of ten year old plastic twats. And who wears a track suit out clubbing?! Is she Jimmy Savile? Oh no, she says Keiran is though.

• Sad
  • Angry

Crowbag

VIP Member
Kieron and Michelle are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Nobody seems happy with anything they do, it's bonkers.

As for kp. It's only 5 minutes since half the thread became a love in of everyone who does whatever drug of their choice. If all those people were told they were unfit to have their kids around them, there would be hell on.
Can't have it all ways folks.

I'm not for one second sticking up for kp, woods or any of that miserable clan. They are vermin. Absolute scum. They deserve each other.

But there's so much hypocrisy going on.
It detracts from the calmer, valid, reasoned comments.

Just an opinion.
(Ducks from the rotten sprouts hurled in this direction)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Anna666

VIP Member
Good God! Please take note of the sign Kipper! No partner now so Harvey is pushed in to the role. She is gross.

View attachment 1779741
View attachment 1779744
Sadly this is typical Narcissist, Psychopath behaviour, they have zero healthy boundaries, and think nothing of behaving inappropriate with their own children, that includes, sexually suggestive moves ... everyone is a prop to be used for their sick games, Harvey with his many issues, would not recognise what she`s doing, to him its just mummy, showing kindness ( from his side, its innocent ) .... If she tried this with Junior, he would pull away fast ` rightly ` disgusted, calling her out on this shit, even lil Jet would feel very uncomfortable .... I have a 23yr old son, who I love with my all, but would never behave in the manner she does with H, she crosses many lines with him, because she can, if you look at her body language and didn't know he was her son ...... she is draping herself all over him .... like one fawns over a lover :mad:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Whl1994

VIP Member
I might be offline for a while.

I'm currently mixing a concrete 6 tiered cake to lob in Skankys face for the next time it does a meet and grift greet.

i'm decorating it with barbed wire and glass shards for maximum impact.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Well.
Cole has posted on Insta.Just a photo of him and the caption “ Not at the table Carlos ♠
Make of that what you will, Im confused.
Isn't that quote from The Hangover film

Loving the comments on the Mail, it's making everyone start to question things. Including:
1670250706318.png

• Heart
  • Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
She’s flooding social media with as much deflection as she can.

The story Carl has to share can’t come soon enough.

I’m getting really fed up with this!

• Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
Wish they got the number plate. 😭
I am inclined to think my friend is right. She WhatsApped me because she knows I hate Price and said she was staring at it because she recognised it and the it turned round and looked straight at my friend and then reacted. She's often in the area (lives in Broadbridge Heath)

• Angry
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I really hope the can of beans about KH is proved it’s that cunt that’s done thid,it’s got to be her,and my god I 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏she is fucking caught with that business and fucking driving.God I detest that woman so much piss boils all the time.

• Heart
Just remember the first Christmas pictures of skank and sink boy all the kids dressed identical with skank pushing "the one" narrative but Michelle posts a picture on her private account of her and bunny dressed in the same outfits and skank went ballistic and got a restraining order from her foul mouthed attack at the school.
Yes indeed, rules for thee but not for me. Every one must tippy-toe around the abusive lawbreaker.

• Heart
  • Haha