Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't think we will see a big media story exposing her, I think she will just fade further and further. She was once more famous then Kim Kardashians and is now less successful then Kerry Katona and is now on the same level as deformed alien like creature Daniella Westbrook and the super cringey Lisa Appleton.

She will never regain the fame and success she once enjoyed, her days of first class flights and big events are over.

I do not believe she has custody of bunny and Jett, she may have increased visitation, but the children will not be living with her, if they were not allowed to live with Kieran for any reason, they would most likely be placed with kierans mum wendy or another family member, social services would not hand the kids back to a mentally ill alcoholic drug addicted slapper.
I once knew a woman who had her children taken off her for being a drug addict, she never got them back and apart from being an addict she was stable and was not an evil psycho slapper.

Reactions: 38

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Agree to some extent but would point out that Michelle's account is private but she has thousands of followers, it seems she accepts anyone.

Why is anyone who criticises one of KP's former partners considered to be a member of the Price family? Just because KP is a nightmare doesn't mean that everyone on the other side is an angel. I don't think that a father/stepfather of four sticking items up his behind and pleasuring himself on Only Fans is normal, and I don't think its right to use your kids in ads for toys either on social media especially when same account being used to advertise sex toys. It's seedy.
I don't think the kids are at risk with him whatsoever, but it feels uncomfortable and not conducive to a quiet family life.
I don't really like Peter Andre either, again he's mild compared to the nightmare that is KP and I think like Kieran the kids are safe with him.
Why are you so obsessed with what Keiran does on his OF? KFP and SB both do it as well so whats the difference? I'd hardly know he was on OF, I don't think he plasters it everywhere like they do. Theres the occasional story to promote it but thats literally it. KFP promotes it on her main grid for her eldest kids to see. The blokes got 4 kids to support and I doubt it's the easiest for him to find work ordinary work being the apparent sex addict ex of Katie Price. He had a job before he met her, she took that away as well as everything else and from what I've seen kept him home a house husband doing her biding and living a pretty miserable existence. MP obviously knows about the OF and is fine with it, if she is then theres no reason for others not to be.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I've just heard from someone who caught her doing drugs at 3 months pregnant in the toilets of a well known club in London. :mad: :mad: :mad:
She was always off her face in China White’s. Saw her there myself on a few occasions. I also saw her there , when she was pregnant, completely 🐀arsed. Her language, as you can imagine was choice. Pretty sure she was banned from CW’s at some point.. She tried to say Harvey has all the medical problems, from Dwight’s genes. But if she was taking copious amounts of ‘stuff’ that’s more likely why Harvey has all the medical conditions.

• Sad
  • Angry
I think a big part of Kipper's downfall will actually be her looks. Showbiz is a fickle world based on looks and image ( not necessarily a real image but it has to be managed well) . She fooled people enough for years with a somewhat enhanced but youthful look which covered up her foul personality. Now she is starting to look plain weird. She doesn't have the personality to back anything up so that's it, into Westbrook territory she goes!
I do hope she gets some spectacular comeuppance for her actions but it may just be her appearance is the end of her.

• Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Did Chris Hughes mean she actually stinks as in smelly bitch?
How any man can go near her fanny is beyond me. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well my kids would have been in care years ago. My youngest daughter was hard work, a real drama queen and a messy bugger to boot . I have on occasion thrown the dirty dishes scattered in her room, into her bed. ( granted she was 14 at the time ). But she always managed to press my zero to nuclear in 10 sec button and I most likely have come to the end of my tether in similar fashion occasionally . I cannot see any circumstance where someone would even want cctv in a kids bedroom. Finding the timing of this way too convienent .

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've got to Wednesday on thread 223. You lot can chatter 🤣😂 Skanky's young, beautiful & single again & having a good time with the gays, reality TV "stars" & basically anyone young enough to be her child. What's the problem? 🥴 AND she's still finding time to exploit the kids & play "brilliant mum". Now that's multi tasking 💪

I'm sure it's been mentioned but why the feck has she gone out wearing a 2-man pop up camo tent? And I have to say this photo makes me feel sad because J & B clearly are not happy or comfortable 😢
One more pic then back later love Pom 🥰😄😄😄❤😘 xx...

Resizer_16701621342001.jpg

Damn I meant 'next to a' not 'to' a plastic Santa 🤔😬😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Come on - it’s total BS!
I've always believed Susie, but I'm finding this one hard to believe for the same reasons others outlined. (Why cctv in room, why kids only removed now, who is dumb enough to share the video with lovers). Plus the fact that falsely accusing someone of child cruelty is very serious and could potentially ruin their life, I don't want to jump in and believe it. We're talking about real people here and consequences could be possibly horrible if false rumours spread.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
This thread has gone marvellously bonkers.
There are a few posts mixing several things up, I suspect unintentionally.
And some saying one thing then the opposite in the blink of an eye.

Anyone who hasn't had a good shout at their child and probably had them shout back is either a saint or has the most laid back perfectly behaved kids in the world.
And has definitely never done primary school playground duty on a windy day.
Goodness knows what some are going to do when their kids hit puberty, you're in for one hell of a surprise!

Oh, and I guarantee people would question it if woods was accused of throwing things, of course they would. This person would. The less vocal probably would too.
Without evidence accusations mean sod all.
At the moment some are just playing straight into price's grubby taloned hands.
Deflection well and truly ticked.

Toodles for now.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I've been reading these posts for years and the reality is it's the same thing over and over, she fucks up big-time and we rub our hands with glee thinking she's finally going to get her comeuppance but no, she's given another lifeline, another reality show paying her thousands, a TV award because her foul mouthed son's got anger issues, public appearances where she's screaming and coked out of her brain. On and on it rolls, court cases, men, marriages, botched surgery, babies, drugs, car crashes, The Priory, dying moms, dead animals, bankruptcy, but NOTHING changes, no real gossip, no jail time, no spilling of tea by her ex's, she just jumps to the next 'the one' and off the rollercoaster starts again. I'm getting to the point that rather than despise her I'm beginning to admire her tenacity at clinging on to the fame bandwagon long after it should of left town. She probably has more threads on here than any other celebrity but if you read back 2 years ago it's the same thing being said but it's just a different blokes name in the body of the text! An old woman had her life ripped apart and was castigated by the press last week for asking a black lady wrapped in African clothes where she was from, this slut breaks the law left, right and centre and gets rewarded with holidays, free bad surgery and a new bloke the day after the old one dumped her!! Who's the one laughing at these posts and our anger as it's certainly not us benefitting from it.
I know what you mean, it does get to me sometimes.And I do think that the latest prospect of “Cole reveals all” , is either never going to happen , because the media are cowards, or is going to be a bit of a letdown because EVERYONE knows that she is a walking moral quagmire already.
But...this is the only place that calls her out for anything, so that’s why I’m still here.And the humour can be wonderful.Plus it has been pointed out( and I think rightly), that the only person that can or will bring about her destruction is herself.
It’s happening already, albeit in a very very slow way.If you ask Joe Public “ what is the first thing you think about when you hear the name Katie Price”
The answer would be drugs, criminal behaviour,promiscuity,social services intervention,bad choices etc.That might not have been the case years ago, when people bought into her crazy, sassy personality.She will always attempt a comeback, because that is all she knows.She cannot evolve. I also believe the bulk of the big contracts are beginning to dry up now.We will get the Christmas miracle story, but then what.
But now, she can’t hide what she has become.And it’s getting worse.
Her health is going to suffer, and no matter how her family buy into it, or ignore it, her drug taking will ultimately destroy her.She is not a winner.She is just taking a long time to lose.

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
How come Bunny made that card recently for MP saying she loved her Mummy Michelle if this incident happened in June. I do not believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36