Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trafalgar

VIP Member
CCTV in kids bedroom with sound?

Evidence of dangerous abuse in June but kids removed only recently after the video had been shown around a village for months?

This still smells a bit fishy to me.
I totally agree. Everyone has seen it since June and yeah Social Services can be shit but they wouldn't take that long to remove, and I don't think this would be a reason for removal. They may be put on a child in need plan (they probably already are with skank anyway) and KH and MP sent on parenting courses. Kids don't lie and don't fake things. How miserable they look with skank and how happy they look with KH and MP.

Reactions: 40

Pinkpea

Li
I've got to Wednesday on thread 223. You lot can chatter 🤣😂 Skanky's young, beautiful & single again & having a good time with the gays, reality TV "stars" & basically anyone young enough to be her child. What's the problem? 🥴 AND she's still finding time to exploit the kids & play "brilliant mum". Now that's multi tasking 💪

I'm sure it's been mentioned but why the feck has she gone out wearing a 2-man pop up camo tent? And I have to say this photo makes me feel sad because J & B clearly are not happy or comfortable 😢
Like why don't the papers report appropriately??.....
Katie Price is on damage control after 8TH!! fiancé, crawl, ditches her along with recordings off her admission off repeated class A drug OFFENCES whilst on a 16wk suspended sentence during her bankruptcy !! Her2 youngest children, whom she has publicly discribed as 'different!! .. Not like my 1st 3 money makers' (😡) were publicly paraded today to distract from her latest in a long line off instances, fall from grace.
The 2 youngest children were snapped looking uncomfortable & miserable for the social media snaps as the 2 next eldest children, j & p, were absent due to their father having full custody & are most likely keeping their distance. Those children.. Publicly discribed as her 'money makers!!' had gave her an ultimatum 'touch drugs again & we're done' where nowhere to be seen so the youngest were show cased, sadly for sympathy. Again sadly, these two youngest were left abandoned by price on their 1st day off school to be outted rapping taking drugs on holiday with strangers.Price also shamefully went on TV publicly & had to Google the 2 youngsters B.Days in front off a horrified school principal at a school meeting whilst laughing to the camara (😔) Price has an appalling record with 2 said children & whilst deflection is her game with the two youngest, she's publicly being outted as over using Harvey as a wheel out for public sympathy & it seems the 2 other 'money makers' are being safe guarded by their full-time father & Pristine, Emaculate, Doctor Wife Emily.
THAT'S WHAT SHOULD BE REPORTED CORRECTLY 😡👌!!! poor wee kids, shame on her!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Yes they are
Been out all day, yesssssss B&J back where they belong, so happy that little clip has been posted by K 🥳

That 💩 stirring poster can get in the bin and take yourself off to the hall of shame, just checked them out, they haven’t posted for 24 hours, looking forward to the reception they’ll get if they ever comeback.

2E0F0A82-0068-4F79-AA03-C9AAC8E94E05.gif

Oi Skank whoever you sent out to do your dirty work ( Edna 🤷🏽‍♀️😁) it didn’t work, bit f*cked and desperate aren’t you. Woo Hoo we love it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Of course something is not right, this has ` pwiccceee ` written all over it ... Im sure IF Michelle is a raging lunatic who throws puddings at children :rolleyes: ... she would be fully aware that their bedroom is rigged up with CCTV ` with sound ` recording 24/7 and would have terrorised them with an apple crumble with custard, in the areas of the house without CCTV ... if she were this evil stepmother, that throws around puddings willy nilly, she would not do it knowing a camera is recording ... this story is ludicrous, and you can bet your last pound if ` pwiccee ` had this alleged video in her hands, she would have blasted it all over social media, and to the press by now ... also social services would have removed the remaining children from the ` angry pudding fiend ` ... if she was deemed a danger ( those 2 children also wouldn't be placed back with their habitual criminal, coke head, drunk mother ) ... cant believe people are buying this BS, sounds like something a four year old would make up, this fable has come from an immature mind ( pwiccee ) 🤦‍♀️
( I also have a nasty temper, but have never thrown pudding at my kids, when younger, or now ... I wouldn't waste good pudding ... Id scoff it all up!! ...... NOMMM NOMMM 🤨 )
I threw a lemon meringue pie at my husband once after he moaned that the lemony bit was not set enough - well it set enough on the floor, take it from me LOL

This all sounds like spiteful gossip from someone in the skank camp hoping that somebody else will dive in with some dirt to make it sound feasible, especially as The Only One to gain from it would be skank. As said before though - if she'd seen this allegéd video she'd have a copy on her preshus fone to which it would be ALL OVER THE INTERNET by now, therefore its ALL RUBBISH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Catching up on this thread may I just say that I have never assaulted anybody with a cake , pastry or dessert of any description .

I feel like I have missed out on some major rite of passage.

• Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
In a Range Rover? or a silver car?
That wouldn’t even be a years ban. So I don’t think she should be, especially as she said next June she would have her license back. 🤔
She said it was a black Range Rover and was convinced it was KP because they were side by side, approaching a roundabout and when KP looked at my friend, it put it's head down and looked away. 2020 reg plate. It also had a female passenger, blonde, next to it.

• Wow
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
Thats such an interesting point. Do you think she knows her behaviour is inappropriate and its for attention or does she not get it at all and thinks its ok because its the way she wants to behave? I'd love to see a proper psychological documentary about her, breaking down all her behaviours. As much as she's an absolute shit house its fascinating to watch at times.
Trust me ... She knows, and doesn't care, she WILL behave anyway she wants, as she has done all through most of her life, add to that years of drugs, alcohol, which have ravaged the few brain cells she had, her behaviour becomes more outlandish as time moves forward, the damage has been done, there is no recovery from this, the lines have been blurred .... when I was studying Psychology many moons ago, Narcissism/Narcissists were interesting for me, because my own mother is full blown, and the more I researched, it answered soo many childhood questions for me ( she made my childhood hell ) long story short ... my OWN opinion .... Narcissists are born .. not made ... the older they get, the worse they become ... they look human on the outside, but are really creatures, are NOT wired right ... and it is not unheard of that they act sexually inappropriate with their children, particularly ` mothers ` making their sons into men ( in their fucked up head ) .. I wont go further with that, but I think most understand what I mean, again during my studies, I came across this soo many times, male Narcissists are also just as nasty, but this ` mother .. son ` scenario, really stood out ... finally, they can not be cured, and most dont want that anyway, they do not see wrong in the way they are, everything revolves around SELF .... but there have been cases, where with intense therapy, they can ` learn ` new behaviours, this usually wont last long though, as the ONLY important person to a Narcissist, is themselves, which is why this skank, can so easily dispose of others, without a care ( animals, children, anyone in her miserable life )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Guess what, there's a lot of talking about things other than the skank at the minute, does anyone think maybe thats the plan? Gonna lurk for a while until it blows over.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
This stuff about K & M has Cunt Price written all over it. As DC has said she's done something terrible to Kieran, then this is probably all down to her. She's caused so much shit for these two, more than Peter & Emily I would think. Her rage towards K & M is so evident to see, it just oozes out of her. She's one nasty, piece of cunty shit & I bet K wishes he'd never set eyes on the smelly bitch.

• Heart
Why is she kissing Harvey on the lips, he is her son, a grown man, not her latest egg, this is not normal behaviour. In fact it’s quite perverse. I’ve never known anyone who would kiss their son like that.
Certainly not at his age and it’s not even a loving motherly type kiss. It’s messy and uncomfortable to look at. She’s all over him like a drunken teenager in a nightclub. She’s just the lowest of the low and every single thing she does irks me beyond belief for someone I’ve never met.

Not been posting much but been reading! 👀👀 Hope everyone is well.

• Heart
This is one of the reasons why I left KP threads and my old vip tattle account ( yes old habits die hard and that’s why I’m back)
Because some hate KP so much that they cannot see past that fact to see that Kieran and specially Michelle are anything but sweetness and light. The things Michelle has done in the past to KP posting the kids cards etc is underhand. Yes KP is awful, said awful things but why lower yourself to that level by point scoring ? Just let it go and keep your love for the kids private (where it counts).
I’m not saying there’s a video but I’m saying I feel there is no smoke without fire. Kieran not posting the kids speaks volumes IMO. Him and Michelle have used those kids to wind up KP when she was clearly not allowed round the kids, grift free things etc they would not stop now.
And no I’m not camp skank here to stir up trouble. Just saying what I think, which I’m sure a lot won’t agree with, but hey wouldn’t this be a boring place if we all agreed.
Although we can all agree that kippers time is surely up!
Yes but they are perfectly entitled to post anything they want about their kids, no matter if people find it distasteful or 'underhand'. People viewing it are adults and should be able to ignore it if they don't like it. Michelle's account was private for a start. It's not a coincidence that a judge has found Skank's behaviour unreasonable on more than one occasion. Has Michelle or Kieran been in court?....no and maybe that's because their behaviour is pretty normal and not abusive in the eyes of the law.

• Heart
Another point, How would Kipper get her hands on CCTV of Michelle in her house? The kids aren't old enough to send it to her.

Sorry, realised KH was supposedly showing it around. Ballls I say, Balls!

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Pssssst

Don't tell anyone.
I just watched a cctv video of Kieron eating @StanButler 's chilli sauce from last night's kebab.
Michelle threw him a napkin.

(Dons secret squirrel outfit, twiddles moustache -in public -and sneaks away)

• Haha
  • Wow