Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
So more importantly and in a bit of a dilemma with recent events, i asked for a tub of chilli sauce and a tub of garlic sauce but the kebab shop only sent the garlic sauce and a salad, do you think i should complain. 😎
I’d just be glad for the kebab our nearest takeaway is 35 miles away but we’ve got lots of hills and a sea Loch outside the house 😂
By the way I’m very confused with the thread at the moment all I know is Katie fucking price is a bitch even bigger than Cartmans mum and everyone else are grifting wannabe arseholes oh and they’re all fucking crackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Why is she kissing Harvey on the lips, he is her son, a grown man, not her latest egg, this is not normal behaviour. In fact it’s quite perverse. I’ve never known anyone who would kiss their son like that.
I know, she is hanging off him the same way she was hanging off Sinky in those set-up pics a few days ago. Like a limpet.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

DC16

VIP Member
At least people will see how Harvey is disabled now , her fault ! The other photo has beef edited recently he was photographed at the pumpkin 🎃 field & looked obese. A few weeks later he’s lost weight! Bullshit she’s a liar
You would hope people will start making connections. Especially as there is that video too, of her drunk when she had just found out she was pregnant with Harvey (YouTube Katie Price the Jordan years Part 4 6:00 minutes in)

• Angry
  • Sick
Hands up who has never ever lost their temper with their kids, yelled at them or thrown things (not to hit them).
Yeah of course you haven't. I believe you.
If that resulted in losing your kids there wouldn't be many kids still living at home. And to then immediately place them full time with a parent who hasn't exactly got a stable history?

Hands up who has cctv inside their children's bedroom? Recording, with sound?

And this magical video has done the rounds of a village but then miraculously stopped at the village boundary? Is there some force field that stops it being shown anywhere else?

Some people seem very keen for this to all be true.

Come on now, you've had too much internet time.
Yer mam wants the laptop back.
This mysterious forcefield around Coolham sounds like something out of the twilight zone. It must be strong enough to affect the internet and emails too! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Is this just before she left him for weeks to go and see Hugh Hefner 😬
"See" as in "Shag" of course :) Oh and get so bolloxed on drugs they had to get it jumpstarted and then do a shit in the fairy grotto fountain thing Hef had in his back garden.
Yes she happily deposited H on AFP to bugger off for SIX WEEKS on another ME Expedition, a common theme with the skank

• Angry
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
H went for his eye appointment with his carer or someone from college but skank met them at the hospital and hijacked that for mother of the year points and sympathy, the Gatwick express announcement thing was set up by that charity but skank hijacked that also, this would have been a follow up appointment because the eye test results had come back so skanks met H at the hospital and hijacked again with backgrid in tow this was this week the same day H went on the Gatwick express and skank went on the piss and sang karaoke. Skank and sink boy are playing games since the breakup backgrids been selling a lot more skank pictures than when these clowns were together skanks also had more stories printed daily. I don't believe they've broken up it's a ploy to sell stories and pictures and for sink boy to raise his profile from the gutter. They'll be back together before Christmas to milk the big reunion of their love and Amy the terminals homecoming. 😎

Read your comment Stan and I’m going Nah he can’t be the boy that called wolf this time, he is already getting called out for standing by her this long, by the few fans he does have. He might as well close down his IG if he is intending on staying with her and this a game. He’ll get destroyed on there if that’s the case. Saying that though, there’s something nagging at me saying you’re right, and you’ve called more right than I have recently, something isn’t adding up.

Maybe he does realise he can’t go it alone in zeleb world (he is nothing without her, look at Boyson, disappeared really, that is also his future after Skank ) and he craves attention, be it good or bad. So he doesn’t care that he burns his ‘career’, he will stay her lapdog, to keep his low level of fame, it’s better than nothing. So is this their plan to get back together, he gets a cut of the publicity and in their addled minds they think it will be a springboard to big bucks with the family Amy Christmas miracle story, and as you say she may be bringing in big cash already with the Backgrid bs.

I still can’t quite believe this is what they are doing , but I keep calling it wrong, and something says you and a few other Tattlers saying the same will be correct. We also have Festival of Bins saying SB has sold more stories about Skank, I‘m trusting Bins at the moment🤦🏽‍♀️😁 guess we just gonna have to see what the next few days bring. We need a poll to see who calls this right. 😁

Might add, today’s happy family pics made me distinctly unhappy, the kids don’t look that happy, Skank has been wired all week, it’s all so fake, and I do wonder if she has to have Edna there for supervision, not just as a chauffeur. All in all this whole situation is so messed up, we also still waiting on Amy Lung story. saving it for Christmas week probably 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank as usual is up to some sort of trick, I can’t make sense of it anymore. could I ever. Can say though that Skank is becoming a bigger weapons grade c*nt by the day, we can all see that 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I think Carl bailed out after the last ‘police were called, a woman scared for the saftey of the kids’…. When I first read the article I thought it was a rerun of slapgate. But no. Price called the police on him. Probably because he emphatically said he was going. So she used a useful weapon at her disposal, she called the cops on him. And this is serious because, someone with a domestic violence shadow on them will find it difficult to get work, or hold their head up in their community. It’s clear she is the abusive one. But the police love her. She probably flirts with them. Carl seems a little slow, disconnected. He needs some good friends round him, and a PR. Carl could still get some shows out of this, I’m sure of it. Also he’s an animal lover. Thing the Pomeranian death pushed him over the edge.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well an interesting evening unfolded last night, but not in the way I expected 😁

So scanned the Sunday papers, and there’s no story from Sink-Boy around, nothing, nowt, tumbleweed does roll everywhere you look and his IG remains untouched, our wanking-boy does hide, what game does he play.

CA3DA125-9045-4A26-9B19-B98E32C9FDB0.gif

On we roll, what will this cold December Sunday bring, after last night eeeek I dread to think, but reckon we’ll get more Christmas happy families photos, with Skank in an atrocious outfit. Will there be another car trip, will Edna and PP Fencing be noticeably present, will Skank take them all to the garden centre, will her fans question the whereabouts of AFP and why she is always missing and will we get to the bottom of #puddinggate ?

Here go again, so many questions, as always so few answers 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
it’s highly unlikely she’s properly diagnosed as a narcissist, it’s rarely diagnosed due to the fact they simply don’t engage long enough, or that she would let him find out even if she were.
There's a story from 2018 that talks about therapy she was allegedly having at the Priory. It's from the usual 'close friend' type source. It sounds realistic to me based on what's she's like and the fact that she wouldn't understand or accept how this applies to her.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 22.56.13.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 22.56.24.png

I think they were probably trying to increase her own self-awareness of sociopathy and narcissism but she viewed it as applying to others.....as usual
A psychologist telling you, 'you need to work on your personality every day'.....sounds like them trying to make her aware it's a personality disorder.

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
There are no paps at his. He lives on a main road there is nowhere for them to hide. After slapgate they all holed up in the bus stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Brilliant. Made me snort me mulled wine, that did...!
I missed that one 🤣 i poured the chilli sauce on my large mixed kebab, Kieran had the garlic sauce and Michelle hurled not threw the napkin at him and said "there's your fucking napkin you cunt"🤣🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 28