Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spudonspeed

Would it be possible that maybe the kids relationship with Michelle and maybe even Kieran, has broken down and they chose to stay with their mum? Is that even possible, does SS take the kids wishes into account? Maybe Katie spread poison to them about Michelle and they swallowed it?
Surely you cant be serious?! Choose that selfish cunt over their loving dad and the only functioning mum they've ever known?
What is your obsession with Keiran and Michelle anyway? Ive been wondering for a while now and would appreciate an honest reply.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Wow a load of plastic tat. She should feel right at home.
I think its probably prettier than the stills make it look. The light up trails look pretty amazing. Too good for the likes of Skanky leaving snail-trails up and down them though....

Oooooo.... Oooooo.... Oooooo.... I've just seen that they play POLO at Cowdray... What a coincidence.... Shall we let Cole know..?!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Apologies if it's already been said, I have a few pages to catch up with; is it possible that Katie applied for more time with the kids & one of the conditions set by Social Services was she could if Carl wasn't around which is why he posted a story saying they'd broken up on a very public forum? Cheating is more believable then a coincidental split?
I don't think they can tell her she can't be with Carl, as he wasn't convicted of anything. Personally I think the split is real. She can't form real connections with anyone, first they're 'Mr Perfect', then she moulds them and shapes them and uses them, then they're trash and she cheats on them. The process usually lasts a couple of years and then she's off hunting for eggs again. She hasn't managed a baby this time to keep the charade going either.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
KH might make his money in a questionable manner but essentially he seems like a fairly nice bloke who loves all 4 children.
The stuff that was being posted just seemed so left field. If you're gonna bullshit, at least make it something more believable.
The fella has a family to provide for and protect, probably paying solictors every month to keep the skanky cow on her lease. I'm not judging as I really wouldn't want to have to walk in his shoes

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Who's kitchen is that,,,,and who's eating all those chopped bananas there'll be a few family pictures later then all the kids sat round the table H eating healthy food so skank and Sophie can look like good mummies and score some deflection votes.
God, I hate her. As ever day progresses, the hate keeps building.

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Sadly this is typical Narcissist, Psychopath behaviour, they have zero healthy boundaries, and think nothing of behaving inappropriate with their own children, that includes, sexually suggestive moves ... everyone is a prop to be used for their sick games, Harvey with his many issues, would not recognise what she`s doing, to him its just mummy, showing kindness ( from his side, its innocent ) .... If she tried this with Junior, he would pull away fast ` rightly ` disgusted, calling her out on this shit, even lil Jet would feel very uncomfortable .... I have a 23yr old son, who I love with my all, but would never behave in the manner she does with H, she crosses many lines with him, because she can, if you look at her body language and didn't know he was her son ...... she is draping herself all over him .... like one fawns over a lover :mad:
A woman that equates love = sex!
Even with her own disabled son.
Sick.

• Sick
  • Sad

maggie-moo

VIP Member
It's probably a baby monitor as opposed to CCTV, why you'd have one in a room with children their age is beyond me.....

MP losing her temper, sure could have happened, let's face it parents do lose their shit and MP has been under HUGE amounts of pressure this year, with KP, Court, Kieran sticking his wick about, etc etc.... I'm NOT making excuses for it, IF it happened.

It is feasible that this could have happened.... It's also feasible that this could have been kept Q until recently and SS have only just found out.

My personal opinion is that KFP's visitations have increased but they are still supervised and B&J are currently with Wendy, whilst SS look into this recent allegation.
So how do you explain that SS left two other kids with K & M? They would remove all or none, and they certainly wouldn't remove them to give coke head more access.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’ve always felt that the pointy biscuit in tins of shortbread could possibly take your eye out.
No point in sugarcoating it.

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Apparently she was terrified he'd demand sex with her. You never know what's true when it comes to her though..

Yeah - right!
So traumatised by the Playboy Mansion experience that she named her youngest daughter BUNNY!
She fookin' loved it, methinks (all that champagne and coke) but hey, I'll get my sources to turn it into a bit of a sob story, thus regaining a little respect and sympathy for leaving my new-born for 6 weeks. Grrr...

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
I don't think anyone would be interested in a sex tape featuring her now... Except on her OF... It's the other recordings that will matter
Maybe Cole should release his recordings on his OF, people would probably pay to hear them rather than his usual content

• Haha
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
What mother kisses their son like this!
Very forced looking photo, H looking away. Even worse were those photos of H and KP on hols in a pool and her topless draped all over them, totally inappropriate and weird, no way would she do that with Junior or Princess

• Sick

veevee04

VIP Member
I think he is quite pleasant.Another wannabe, but one who was decent with Harvey and tried to be helpful with her kids.He also covered for her when she almost had a a pre crashgate crashgate.
I never believed she fancied him.
And how did she repay him? According to Kris,she cheated on him 3 times.
I just got a good vibe about him underneath the wannabe he was less of a user than all of them including PA and KH. Like he had a genuine kindness about him , She's a fucking idiot the only person who will want her now will be an abusive crack head tramp missing a leg.

• Haha

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I have so many ‘lost my shit’ parenting moments, pudding gate sounded like something my kids (now adults) would tell me I did after they drew on the wall, threw all their dinner on the floor, had a physical fight with each other, played in my make up, made a potion blocking up the sink then expected ice cream 😜

One year one of them ate all the other ones advent calendar on like 10th December
Advent calendars

a 2 yo went in and ate every one from the 9 year olds calendar and folded all the foil back up and closed the doors

it was one of those “don’t laugh” as a parent but bloody hell it was epic

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Family day out
Do you think KP can only have J & B with supervision?
Looks like Harvey has gone back to school

DC16

VIP Member
This week after all images of Katie disappeared from Carl’s Instagram account, while the model appeared without her huge diamond ring on Instagram.

The split comes just days after Carl appeared in court accused of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour in a row with Katie.

Carl is set to face trial after pleading not guilty to using threatening and abusive behaviour.

The court date also followed a seemingly romantic getaway in South East Asia for the couple.

This article was published today....what have we missed, he was in court? Surely that is from before?
It must be from before and as usual they have it wrong 🙄, it would of been plastered everywhere if he was up in court again. I can check, but it won’t be until tomorrow.

I am inclined to think my friend is right. She WhatsApped me because she knows I hate Price and said she was staring at it because she recognised it and the it turned round and looked straight at my friend and then reacted. She's often in the area (lives in Broadbridge Heath)
Is she up to doing a stakeout? 🤣🤣🙏

• Haha