Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Ryan is in bed with Chloe Ferry this morning so god knows where skanky ended up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Give it 2 days and she will have met 'the one' who puts her in her place, who pays for everything, who has never made her feel happier., who gives her a £50k engagement ring.
Watch out Jamie, looks like he has a bit of money....
Can I ask how did we get to the Jamie lad way before SB’s secret recording? I missed that bit and must know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t either … a mean ..a think he’s a bleep 🤣but a think he got sucked in .. hated the states she got in n tried to help ?hes been made out to be the baddie the whole time and it’s suited her to let it play out that way in her favour … bu tbh you can’t blame him for getting pissed off in the past??
He’s been used ? Same as boyson and Kieron and the others they’ve all tried to stop her getting in states ? But she’s a total car crash !! They can’t fix or help her she’s a victim at her own pity party 🤣🤣 always will be x
I never thought I'd ever say this but I do feel a bit sorry for SB with all he's endured with it and I guess that Slapgate The Sequel really was the nail in it's coffin - he couldn't take any more of her tit, her lies and The Clampets shovelling all the blame onto HIM. Enough was enough. He's in for a bumpy ride though because it is going to bring out all Her Troofs too, testimonies from AFP, SFP, all the clinkers that hang around like a bad smell over a corpse plus'Arry the fellow cokehead, the whole lot of them shreiking blame in his direction as skank skulks off to the Pwiowy to contruct more excuses and alibis aided and abetted by the shrinks who simply rubber-stamp any old bollocks she presents to them that she found on the internet. SB is going to go through an even worse HELL now as he joins the ranks of The Exes ( All The Other Ones who fled the skank monster), his only bonus is that he does not have a child with it but that does not mean it will go easy on him for it took Boyson informing her he had CCTV of her antics and a whole lotta dirt on her before she shied away from persecuting him. I have no doubt SB has far far worse stuff on it :ROFLMAO:
Bring it on, WOO bleeping HOO!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Notice how some of us have started to refer to him as Carl?
He’s clawing a smidgeon of respect back.Now, what he did was underhand, but Im going to balance that with all the horrible nasty things she has done to other people. I have not forgotten his part in some of the proceedings, but hey, I’m prepared to listen to his take down.
I’m hoping that the reason he has deleted the post is because he is in the midst of doing a deal with the tabloids, and not because he is waiting for a pay off for his silence.
Skank still has some money, not a lot I grant you, but the clan are not without funds. I suppose he could be given a deal by the tabloids NOT to leak info.
Keep talking Cole,it’s the first time ANYONE has given her a taste of her own medicine, you know she would have shown you little mercy.
Let Colegate commence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s the enabling.None of them will understand that this plays a part in KPs destruction, and that some blame should attach to them for helping it along.
They not only enable but have actively encouraged Skanky‘s behaviour from the get go, as they have all profited from it. Let’s not forget it was Saint AFP of rotten lungs, who took the then teenage Price to get her clothes off and tits out for some scrote pedalo photographer. Being a grifter runs in their blood. And a happy birthday to Skanky grifter sister, Edna, today 🤣 Bet that bleeping fat pig is choking on her chocolates this morning.

• Haha
I've been wondering whether Cole got the photo of the new egg from here 🤔 that would be brilliant if he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well that coke recording was ages ago. Hes bound to have loads more stuff...maybe even slapgate recordings I'm praying she's been recorded admitting to coke whn she had the kids 🙏
I'm also hoping he has evidence of how she treats the kids when they are there, especially Harvey..completely blow her "mother of the century" rep out the water.. hope she is panicking now, if anyone deserves their comeuppance, its that witch

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Notice how some of us have started to refer to him as Carl?
He’s clawing a smidgeon of respect back.Now, what he did was underhand, but Im going to balance that with all the horrible nasty things she has done to other people. I have not forgotten his part in some of the proceedings, but hey, I’m prepared to listen to his take down.
I’m hoping that the reason he has deleted the post is because he is in the midst of doing a deal with the tabloids, and not because he is waiting for a pay off for his silence.
Skank still has some money, not a lot I grant you, but the clan are not without funds. I suppose he could be given a deal by the tabloids NOT to leak info.
Keep talking Cole,it’s the first time ANYONE has given her a taste of her own medicine, you know she would have shown you little mercy.
Let Colegate commence!
You’re so right, I’ve gone from SB to Carol, not quite back at Carl yet, he needs to release a bit more info yet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Give it 2 days and she will have met 'the one' who puts her in her place, who pays for everything, who has never made her feel happier., who gives her a £50k engagement ring.
Watch out Jamie, looks like he has a bit of money....
He’ll have to fend her off with his polo mallet.
Seriously though, I don’t believe he is remotely interested in being the one number eleventy million four, Otherwise she would have been gushing about “ falling in luv wiv a fit bloke in ‘orse trousers “

• Haha
  • Heart
Remember OJ Simpson being chased across the USA by a convoy of police and press helicopters , imagine Carl in his hummer, phone in hand bombing around Horsham , being chased by the Polo Ponce on his horse . Tally Ho chaps .

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We don’t know somebody (poster) said there was a video but poster didn’t let on what it was.So we don’t know.
Listen and weep Dolly.... Kindly posted by Lucie. He's cut off the bit at the end but you just hear him mention "Harry" who, it appears, did coke with Skank when SFP was in another room....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell , my thread title but boy have things moved on just logging in. What a tit show. Popcorn out for a good catch up. Woo hoo I love it, do you love it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Good old Krusties knew all this about Mr Eggman awhile ago,he just confirmed it.Wooo Hoo duck you skankykipper.

wasn’t the ‘eggman’ in Beatles song?🤣I am the Walrus.
And also the line “Boy you’ve been a naughty girl you let your knickers down” which seems quite apt 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never thought I’d say this but….

HE REALLY IS THE BEST bleeping FELLA SHES EVER AAAAAADDDD.

Go on Cole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I also believe he has info re how she treats Harvey.
Confirmation of what we all bloody-well know already I mean he's no angel but theres skank and it's revolting little fans trilling about her being "an amaaaaazin muvva" so he can absolutely obliterate this crap once and for all :)
GO COLE GO!

I'm hoping that's a given. Maybe some bankruptcy stuff too. We've got until Xmas to drive her to the scrapyard 😂
Scrapyard? I was thinking of the recycling centre considering all that plastic - she's at least 500 Persil bottles-worth.
They cannot bury it because the plastic takes 1000 years to biodegrade

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.