Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @life’s a car crash for the new thread title!

Brief recap - shits hitting the fan!

27A57489-6363-411A-BB4B-42A11233CC16.jpeg

9F51562E-C673-481E-8CD8-AE15ED6188BD.jpeg

4BD97C20-7286-4779-9110-450E38443F85.jpeg

Previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I am so excited this morning! Working from home and will be able to stay on top of this thread. Come on with the drama! What will skanky bleep retaliate with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wonder if Kipper has seen his posts, she still follows him.

I’m off to the shops to get popcorn and bubbles, be back soon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omfg! It’s all kicked off while I was 💤💤
I think he’s been saving all these conversations for a long time and in a way - good for him. It’s about time someone exposed her for who she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Assume he's been saving them incase she goes down the abuse route.
Probably each time they have an argument, so he can prove his side of the story

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Well done @life’s a car crash for the new thread title!

Brief recap - shits hitting the fan!

View attachment 1773541
View attachment 1773542
View attachment 1773543
Previous thread

What do the recordings say?? He’s blocked me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I for 1 don't blame him he needed to out her 1way or the other & this was his guarantee of shutting her Yap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Omfg! It’s all kicked off while I was 💤💤
I think he’s been saving all these conversations for a long time and in a way - good for him. It’s about time someone exposed her for who she is.
Congratulations on your VIP Emma!!!

Kippers still a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have listened to that recording again, and if it's to be taken at face value it's basically saying that AFP blames it all on Cole and that skank will tell her before she dies that it's not like that. No wonder he was pissy all the time, he has been the fall guy for her drug taking (not saying he doesn't take it as well) which has been going on way longer than they have been together.

She really is a bleep isn't she?

What are the comments like on that insta post? I don't have insta so can't see them.

• Wow
Reactions: 60
Congratulations on your VIP Emma!!!

Kippers still a bleep
Haha thanks! What will today bring?! She looked out of it at the club last night and a mess! And her trying to talk about Scarlett’s Xmas single - she’s barely coherent. Its all gonna get messy 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
All those recordings at 5am, that’s a giveaway. Is he just staying up while she coke binges? Unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I have listened to that recording again, and if it's to be taken at face value it's basically saying that AFP blames it all on Cole and that skank will tell her before she dies that it's not like that. No wonder he was pissy all the time, he has been the fall guy for her drug taking (not saying he doesn't take it as well) which has been going on way longer than they have been together.

She really is a bleep isn't she?

What are the comments like on that insta post? I don't have insta so can't see them.
That's a new low even for her confessions to her mum on her deathbed , I wouldn't of dreamed of shattering my mums heart with something like that before she passed, I told her how I couldn't of had a better mum & played a the songs she used to play to me in the kitchen on a Sunday, you're supposed to let your loved ones pass with peace not your own guilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Someone typed out what the conversation was… hang on
Emma you star ⭐ and congrats on your Vippy!! Ooooh today is going to be a good day!! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I raced over here when I heard those voice notes and her looking coked off her head in the Club!!! Come on Carl, give us evvverrrything!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Woo Hoo! Bring it on Cole! Give it the 93 pages worth of der Troof you promised us earlier this year!

I am surprised he's held it together this long seeing as he appears to have the patience of a Pit Viper together with her chucking him under the bus for everything she does wrong, I mean how can anybody (even a freeloading grifter) tolerate what he's been put through? And theres him dissing all the Exes Wot Went Beyfor? At least with this The One he's gonna ensure she gets a right pasting in all directions, not physical this time but in every sense of the word in every other manner.

And'I laave it woo hoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If the news media don't pick up on this and expose her I think I'll gouge my own eyes out. Surely this has got to be it. Oh what a day! I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.