Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't give a tit about those poor souls. I cried my heart out when I had to let each of my dogs go. I never let them in harms way. I just lost two this year and am still broken. Both so very sick (different things) I had to do the right thing. She's evil imo
I lost my two dogs several years ago and still cry when I talk about them , I cannot bring myself to get another as the pain I felt when they died was overwhelming , they brought me so much joy but the pain of losing them was too much. I ran up a few large credit bills on vets keeping them healthy and fit unlike KP who just used her animals as accessories and photo opportunities for likes.,

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm hoping he's been recording some of her 'episodes' since he mentally left the relationship. We could be in for some real tea. Coke habits and parenting 5 kids don't really go hand in hand so it's just as well they're looked after elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bloody go out for a Chinese meal & a few wines with one of my best mates & miss all this !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Taken some catching up , but here I am , fully invested and in a rather good mood too for some reason .
Happy Thursday Tattlefriends 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I lost my two dogs several years ago and still cry when I talk about them , I cannot bring myself to get another as the pain I felt when they died was overwhelming , they brought me so much joy but the pain of losing them was too much. I ran up a few large credit bills on vets keeping them healthy and fit unlike KP who just used her animals as accessories and photo opportunities for likes.,
I had two then another two but got them when I had my first boy still. Now after losing the girls recently I cry so much, all their stuff is here. I knew one was ill and she defied the odds living so long but she went downhill so quickly it was shocking. The other was fine but a huge inoperable mass was discovered, when I saw it I had to let her go. Both chihuahuas so makes me hate KP even more. I can't bear another now and I never thought I'd say that. It's so lonely but the loss is just too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my I am so happy I was wrong about SB faking his IG recording that they were over bc she cheated on him! Also how amazing our tattlers dicovered the new egg! I read all threads and news about it and I couldn’t have made out who the new egg was! How did u do that?
I'm sure some of our dear tattlers secretly work for MI5, with their intelligence they make mince meat of skank and her BS! That's why skank hates tattle haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I had two then another two but got them when I had my first boy still. Now after losing the girls recently I cry so much, all their stuff is here. I knew one was ill and she defied the odds living so long but she went downhill so quickly it was shocking. The other was fine but a huge inoperable mass was discovered, when I saw it I had to let her go. Both chihuahuas so makes me hate KP even more. I can't bear another now and I never thought I'd say that. It's so lonely but the loss is just too much.
ChiR know exactly how you feel,lots of tattlers here know just how I feel my avi is my darling Dave,lost 6th Oct,I’m so devasted and miss him so much,toy is still on floor,his box he loved sleeping and his beanbag empty now.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's been a good few hours now since Skanky declared it is single.
Any news of a new fiance? Baby? Marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It's only 11 o'clock and I feel exhausted with all the tea!
I’ve had 2 cups of coffee (4 syns each and I’m only allowed up to 15 a day ) this is not helping me 😂😂
Of course I’m making this about me me me 🤭😂
But this is what we’ve been waiting for a while. I’d really like something to happen whereby we know the younger kids are safe and Carl does something somehow that helps this and also the animals. We know he loves his Sid and I should think he would’ve found her animal situation rather uncomfortable to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's been a good few hours now since Skanky declared it is single.
Any news of a new fiance? Baby? Marriage?
Give it 2 days and she will have met 'the one' who puts her in her place, who pays for everything, who has never made her feel happier., who gives her a £50k engagement ring.
Watch out Jamie, looks like he has a bit of money....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Well, looks like Cole and The Sun have saved Skank from having to do a deathbed confession 🤣🤣
Oh @WhI1994, that made me laugh out loud. I was thinking the exact same thing.

I am SO loving these last two threads. We have waited... GOD how we've waited. So many let downs in the past but this is by far making up for it all. Can't wait for the next installments and I bet we've been right in our past speculations more often than not, especially regarding Slapgate 1. Bring it on. I have popcorn, wine, gin and, as I'm retired, all the time in the world...!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon all of KFP's partners end up with some sort of Stockholm Syndrome at some point during their relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My insurance alone for 2 cats and 2 dogs is £300+ a month! And I still had to fork out and am still paying an extra 2.5k as my dog had major surgery a couple of months ago and the limit was 6k. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I think she is completely devoid of any feeling or empathy whatsoever. She’s a different breed of ?? Human ?? 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.