Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mencap must be so happy and looking forward to Skank turning up to this when they see The Red Tops, only 5 sleeps, “Today’s gonna be a good day” woo hoo….

C18EED7E-16D3-43D7-850E-926D9F850366.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I used the search page in the DM for the article and found it but can't actually find it in the sidebar. Strange.

Reactions: 12
I'm hoping that's a given. Maybe some bankruptcy stuff too. We've got until Xmas to drive her to the scrapyard 😂
A full on melt down followed by a public self destruct, out and about all pissed up and coked up dressed like an elf. No fillers, filters or wigs required.

Reactions: 27
Yay ~ well done, Issy Sampson! (KPs media nemesis) 👏
Thinking Skank is now going to find out how much The Scum are no longer her friend, and find out big style. They are not holding back, going as far as they can legally and bringing up her previous drug use. Crossing them was your biggest mistake Skank, it’s payback time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She doesn't give a tit about those poor souls. I cried my heart out when I had to let each of my dogs go. I never let them in harms way. I just lost two this year and am still broken. Both so very sick (different things) I had to do the right thing. She's evil imo
I totally agree. Price does not give a duck about anyone other than its grotty self. Everyone else, including its kids are just accessories for media attention. I for one hope Carl destroys her. Karma for all the animals Price has neglected to death. I hope Price can feel the love being emitted from its greatest fans here on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a great morning I’ve had catching up on the latest tea :)
Well done Carl, keep going with these recordings. What a cold witch she is, talking about when her mum dies. Does she actually care about anyone?
Is the 22nd when the police were called? Would be very interesting to hear what that was really about.
Fingers crossed this cancels all the media she has lined up about Amy and her miracle op.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's only 11 o'clock and I feel exhausted with all the tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
SANTA CARL

I am never going to say a bad word about this guy again. He’s gone where no man has ever gone before. Straight to the tabloids. Happy New Year Skanky.

It’s too early..,.
Agreed. Carl is now our great Leader in the Anti Skank League. Hope King Carl has a fleet of proverbial buses to throw the Skank right under. This has potential to be more entertaining than the drink and drug driving animal killer going to prison. 2022 was always going to be Skanky best ever year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It will be interesting to see how her fans react. I reckon a lot will just find excuses for her, or latch onto one thing and ignore the rest.
Oh, I truly hope he releases something to do with her shady finances.
Oh, they all loved Carol at the start, said he was the 'best fella' yet. Now it will be, he shouldn't have recorded her without her permission or knowledge, he'll be the biggest hole walking. That's how her lame enablers fans stand up for her and justify her behaviour. They will always find an excuse why something is never her fault

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I have developed a real dislike of Edna. I hate that smug face and her old lady style. If her hubby does Coke she will know about it. Enabler.
It’s the enabling.None of them will understand that this plays a part in KPs destruction, and that some blame should attach to them for helping it along.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.