Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. Carl is now our great Leader in the Anti Skank League. Hope King Carl has a fleet of proverbial buses to throw the Skank right under. This has potential to be more entertaining than the drink and drug driving animal killer going to prison. 2022 was always going to be Skanky best ever year 🤣
"Old King Cole was a big arse-hole
But a bigger arse-hole was Skanky.
He called her out on his tapes,
Showed her up, publicly,
And he's giving us lots of tea! :coffee:"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Listen and weep Dolly.... Kindly posted by Lucie. He's cut off the bit at the end but you just hear him mention "Harry" who, it appears, did coke with Skank when SFP was in another room....

Oh I was anwering to a post about KH and the poster saying about a video of KH.

Reactions: 12
Notice how some of us have started to refer to him as Carl?
He’s clawing a smidgeon of respect back.Now, what he did was underhand, but Im going to balance that with all the horrible nasty things she has done to other people. I have not forgotten his part in some of the proceedings, but hey, I’m prepared to listen to his take down.
I’m hoping that the reason he has deleted the post is because he is in the midst of doing a deal with the tabloids, and not because he is waiting for a pay off for his silence.
Skank still has some money, not a lot I grant you, but the clan are not without funds. I suppose he could be given a deal by the tabloids NOT to leak info.
Keep talking Cole,it’s the first time ANYONE has given her a taste of her own medicine, you know she would have shown you little mercy.
Let Colegate commence!
Why have we never called him Colegate before cos of his Turkey teef. Maybe we have, I dunno 😁😬

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well done @life’s a car crash for the new thread title!

Brief recap - shits hitting the fan!

View attachment 1773541
View attachment 1773542
View attachment 1773543
Previous thread

stalker material if you ask me and control freak.....

Reactions: 12
Remember OJ Simpson being chased across the USA by a convoy of police and press helicopters , imagine Carl in his hummer, phone in hand bombing around Horsham , being chased by the Polo Ponce on his horse . Tally Ho chaps .
He wouldn't get very far, he can't afford the petrol costs as he hasn't done anymore wanking in sinks and that hummer drinks the fuel, like skanky drinks vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’ll have to fend her off with his polo mallet.
Seriously though, I don’t believe he is remotely interested in being the one number eleventy million four, Otherwise she would have been gushing about “ falling in luv wiv a fit bloke in ‘orse trousers “
Noo Egg must be bricking it because he's going to be on the receving end of endless texts and messages blaming him for this fiasco, how he seduced her away from her loving man with lies and promises and now she's finally free HE DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW!

Thats karma for ya skank - read it and weep doris!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm thinking that skanky has done or said something about carol and releasing recordings is his leveller.

Reactions: 17
I was feeling a bit down today cos its my last day in sunny Tenerife but this news has cheered me up no end. Only thing is I'll have to turn my phone off on the plane. I'll be itching to know what's occurring

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Harvey will be rolled out as Pricey’s PR spokesman? “ Listen you cunts, she likes coke and I like carrot cake” Gotta be a marketing option on that concept. Also will Carl be seen dressed as Barney again?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Notice how some of us have started to refer to him as Carl?
He’s clawing a smidgeon of respect back.Now, what he did was underhand, but Im going to balance that with all the horrible nasty things she has done to other people. I have not forgotten his part in some of the proceedings, but hey, I’m prepared to listen to his take down.
I’m hoping that the reason he has deleted the post is because he is in the midst of doing a deal with the tabloids, and not because he is waiting for a pay off for his silence.
Skank still has some money, not a lot I grant you, but the clan are not without funds. I suppose he could be given a deal by the tabloids NOT to leak info.
Keep talking Cole,it’s the first time ANYONE has given her a taste of her own medicine, you know she would have shown you little mercy.
Let Colegate commence!
He's the Essex version of Mat Hancock 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why have we never called him Colegate before cos of his Turkey teef. Maybe we have, I dunno 😁😬
Its bound to have been mentioned at some stage 😂. I like Rita’s describing it as“ troofgate”But If we going to use the watergate scandal as a comparison, I want all future whistle blowers to be referred to as “deep froat”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's been recording her since the start.

She was always paranoid about it and it seems now she had every right to be!

She mentioned it to me a couple of times, we'd be in another room and she'd say 'I bet that tablet is recording me'

What a strange relationship.
Yes I remember you saying that he had recordings off her around slap gate & her coke parties👍he's been recording over a Yr, tells alot 💯 Cole if you're reading this.... Bring the witch down 🙌 you're finally the one to do it!! All those lives she's distroyed, families,small businesses & your own reputation!!! Without a care in the world😡 Remember too this was all predicted before she was pregnant with Harvey, that her life & childrens lives would be ruined because off her horrible ways 💯!!! but for reasons we suspect...Had blackmail over certain people/publications so she could play her sorid games!! F*ck all those twats on your insta saying you shouldn't post🖕yes you bloody should!! She tried to distroyed you & you've every right to defend yourself as you know only too well what she's capable of doing to distroy you 1st for money 💷 The skank has met her match finally 🙌 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Over in Boysonland he and that dopey bint of his have been posting cryptic tit such as that old chestnut "Cradling the invisible babybump" photo and how she's eating everything in sight.
Now if loopy Liz is preggers (no confirmations but they really couldn't make it any more obvious) then skank is going to go apeshit!

"Dat bleep, ''eee cudnt nok ME up and nah luk? FFS!!! Pete yew bleep!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a strong feeling that the death of the Pomeranian dog Sharon, has tipped Carl over the edge. He is an 100%.an animal lover. He treats Sid like the king he is. He has watched Price’s treatment of her animals for two years now. He knows what happens to the dogs when she goes off on her many holidays. I suspect she keeps them in a barn stocked with bowls of food. There’s no way she’s paying for kennels, it’s too expensive for her. If Carl does speaks on what she is doing with the animals in her care, it will definitely, for sure, totally and completely destroy her media career. Unfortunately in our society, people will turn a blind eye to child abuse, the pulling Harvey into noisy nightclubs, but, they don’t forgive animal abuse.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She'll get away with it again. She'll pretend to have mental health problems, as she has done before.

She'll never stop proving she's a disgrace to the human race.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.