Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's only 11 o'clock and I feel exhausted with all the tea!
Oh I know.... I've been Tattled for three and a half hours but for a short break to take in an online delivery.... and I'm still only on page 11 of this thread. Must take another short break now for a wee..... (all this tea has just gone straight through me....)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if Pete, Kieran, Alex and all the others are saying to Carl โ€˜go on son!โ€™

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Yes I remember you saying that he had recordings off her around slap gate & her coke parties๐Ÿ‘he's been recording over a Yr, tells alot ๐Ÿ’ฏ Cole if you're reading this.... Bring the witch down ๐Ÿ™Œ you're finally the one to do it!! All those lives she's distroyed, families,small businesses & your own reputation!!! Without a care in the world๐Ÿ˜ก Remember too this was all predicted before she was pregnant with Harvey, that her life & childrens lives would be ruined because off her horrible ways ๐Ÿ’ฏ!!! but for reasons we suspect...Had blackmail over certain people/publications so she could play her sorid games!! F*ck all those twats on your insta saying you shouldn't post๐Ÿ–•yes you bloody should!! She tried to distroyed you & you've every right to defend yourself as you know only too well what she's capable of doing to distroy you 1st for money ๐Ÿ’ท The skank has met her match finally ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ
He's in prime position to make himself a lot of money. Come on Carl, we've got your back if you bury her. ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Give an exclusive on their planned exclusives ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just noticed a couple of posts on his last insta picture.Asking him to โ€œ not do thisโ€.Pleading for some kind of leniency for poor, poor addicted muvver of 5 Pwicey.
Ignore them.They are going to turn on you once they receive instructions anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just noticed a couple of posts on his last insta picture.Asking him to โ€œ not do thisโ€.Pleading for some kind of leniency for poor, poor addicted muvver of 5 Pwicey.
Ignore them.They are going to turn on you once they receive instructions anyway.
IGNORE them Cole! She'll be lining up the flying monkeys irrespectively so don't fall for her shite!
1669897508285.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's like Only Fools and Horses in reverse... "this time next year Rodney, we'll be penniless and on the streets" ๐Ÿซข๐Ÿคก

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well SB youโ€™d better get ready to make the most of this. Itโ€™ll be the best payday youโ€™ll ever see and youโ€™ll finally be a household name for a few days. After that itโ€™s probably over for you and hopefully her. Although knowing this country atm we could see him in the jungle next year. Whatever happens I hope finally somebody wipes the floor with her. Let people hear the lot. The drinking, drugs, the state of the MM, the animal abuse, the almost certain neglect of those horses, the stupid money squandering, the sly plan to use Harvey as a money spinner, the bullying and trolling. The stage is finally yours, curtain up! Oh and you wonโ€™t even need a sink!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh I was anwering to a post about KH and the poster saying about a video of KH.
Oh, soz. I got hold of the wrong end of the stick. My only excuse is that my eyes have been slightly blinded by tears of laughter. The comments on this thread have been so funny, I haven't stopped giggling since 9am this morning...! Love you fellow Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.