Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo Hoo! Bring it on Cole! Give it the 93 pages worth of der Troof you promised us earlier this year!

I am surprised he's held it together this long seeing as he appears to have the patience of a Pit Viper together with her chucking him under the bus for everything she does wrong, I mean how can anybody (even a freeloading grifter) tolerate what he's been put through? And theres him dissing all the Exes Wot Went Beyfor? At least with this The One he's gonna ensure she gets a right pasting in all directions, not physical this time but in every sense of the word in every other manner.

And'I laave it woo hoo!
Oh My ~ such drama overnight ~ and I'm LOVIN' IT ~ W00H00!
Come on Cole, bring the bleep down with everything you've got on her.
Sneaky bastard? Hell yeah, but nowhere near the conniving twit that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm trying to speed read 11hrs worth! I get to the new thread eventually and now another 9 pages of get through. 😂
I think it's great carol has been getting tit on Krusty
I think she's hoping carol will still have her back. That's why she's not took the lid off yet...if she goes too far she knows he'll never have it back.
She's probably thinking she's got a chance. It's when the penny drops that she'll start sliding through the gutter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The old slut is gonna be hungover this morning, seeing carols retaliation, wonder if she'll address it on her stories? Perhaps later after a few lines, few wines when it gets cocky and too big for her moonboots. Mother and daughter of the year right there. She sounded cold as ice talking about when iron long dies. I dislike Carol but I don't blame him for covering his back with this witch, you only have to look at her history and her desire for revenge to know that... this could all get very messy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Lol the redtops are straight on this 😂
It's out there now.... hopefully the touch paper is lit 👌😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hopefully the Pwicey family gravy train will derail now and the lot of them can duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm trying to speed read 11hrs worth! I get to the new thread eventually and now another 9 pages of get through. 😂
I think it's great carol has been getting tit on Krusty
I think she's hoping carol will still have her back. That's why she's not took the lid off yet...if she goes too far she knows he'll never have it back.
She's probably thinking she's got a chance. It's when the penny drops that she'll start sliding through the gutter 😂
I am hoping that he has a recording of KP admitting her part in the deaths of all those poor animals that died whilst under her supposedly care.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I am hoping that he has a recording of KP admitting her part in the deaths of all those poor animals that died whilst under her supposedly care.
Well that coke recording was ages ago. Hes bound to have loads more stuff...maybe even slapgate recordings I'm praying she's been recorded admitting to coke whn she had the kids 🙏

Reactions: 32
Well that coke recording was ages ago. Hes bound to have loads more stuff...maybe even slapgate recordings I'm praying she's been recorded admitting to coke whn she had the kids 🙏
I also believe he has info re how she treats Harvey.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
If Amy is recovering in hospital and Sophie is having her birthday I imagine the whole family is furious with KFP. In that mental health documentary where she moaned about having little access to Bunny and Jett and then it flashed up at the end that 50:50 custody had now been restored, that’s surely been put in jeopardy yet again now. However supportive your family is and how forgiving there comes a point when you are just sick to death of the drama.

Katies made a miscalculation with Carl. There were lines that Pete and Kieran wouldn’t cross because they were the fathers of her children. And as much as they must seethe at times they’ve never told it how it is because they want to protect the kids.

Carl doesn’t have those concerns and if he really has been trying to keep her on the straight and narrow and taking a lot of abuse because of her lies, then sleeping with someone else behind his back was the worst thing she could have done to trigger him.

That said, if he comes from a decent family, if I was his Mum I’d be telling him to walk away, don’t drag himself down to her level and just do the right thing and don’t tell any more stories.

As entertaining as it all is for us I feel for those poor bloody kids, especially the older ones. Another day at school for Junior and Princess where their Mum is on the front pages for all the wrong things and pissed out of her head on her own Instagram. I hope they’ve got a strong friendship group as well as the support they have at home.
Get your tissues ready for a good cry. Drag himself away? He has dressed up as Barney and isn’t known as sink boy for nothing. Price has debased him and made a public fool out of him. I for one hope he fucks her over that hard her mental elf is really out and about for Christmas. Lets hope that the lungs reject AFP for additional entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She doesn't give a tit about those poor souls. I cried my heart out when I had to let each of my dogs go. I never let them in harms way. I just lost two this year and am still broken. Both so very sick (different things) I had to do the right thing. She's evil imo

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He has a recording on the 2nd November, that was the day she was ranting about PA & CP about Princess :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Her latest post DC, the tune she’s posted 😂

Today’s gonna be a good day
Today’s gonna be a good day
Get the negativity out my face
Put the positivity in my space

Oh Skank, today is gonna be a good day, but for us not you, if only it was the 22–11-22 today, it would have been the perfect day….for us 🥳😁
Did you notice that the longest voice recording was at 5am on 22/11/22?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I wonder if Carl would spill the beans on the truth re her "broken" feet and what really happened? I bet coke was involved heavily with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.