Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the rumour it's spreading about KH?
I've missed that?
There is a rumour she’s done something terrible to KH and there seems to be some unsubstantiated rumour about a video and him losing access to the kids and she has it. She clearly bloody doesn’t and no one will actually say what the rumour is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
i wonder if he started recording her after slapgate(think it was a argument between the two of them but she tried to turn it into he abused her)thinking if it happened again he would have some evidence of what went on(strange if he started it before slapgate)

Reactions: 30
Bloody hell I go to bed early and its kick off central. Well, well, well SB you are certainly more switched on than I thought. Maybe she really has met her match this time? She's going to be livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Glad he has released the recordings of her, let’s see how she likes being exposed after the stunts she has pulled on people. Flying home today so will be off line for most of the day and now I am going to miss out as the events unfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone’s posted a ‘happy birthday’ message to SFP on her insta. What a nice birthday treat from her skanky sister…. loads of drama and scandal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I agree with you. I think he didn’t realise what he was getting into until it was too late and he didn’t know how to handle being with someone so screwed up, narcissistic and a sociopath.

After talking to someone who was in the restaurant last week, I think Cole went to meet Skank to get his ring back and that’s what’s in his hand (each photo shows him with his fist clenched). They were ranting at each other across the table and then she pounced on him when leaving for a snog (which surprised everyone after listening to the ranting). I don’t think he had any intention of getting back with her after finding out she cheated on him.

I am unsure what I think about whether he used violence or not. I think he doesn’t do himself any favours in how he comes across (angry, controlling etc) and something must have happened for there to be medical reports but she is the absolute master of storytelling, bullshit creation and manipulation.

Also with regards to the conversation recording, I was in an abusive relationship for 4 years. My ex was a similar grade narcissist to skank. I resorted to recording my ex purely because of the amount of gaslighting that happened and denial and lies. He would say some ridiculous lies to people and be so convincing they would question if I was the person they really knew. It was just horrendous. One in particular was when he had bullied me and come at me about to throw a punch when I was holding our baby in our arms. I tried to speak up about it and he then told every I had postpartum depression and was so convincing that a member of my family was trying to arrange doctors visits for me.

The point I am making here is I don’t doubt for a second that their relationship was toxic but also I always remember what a monster she is and how capable she is of turning around situations to suit her narrative.
Your ex isn't my ex is he. I was being punched in the head while holding my 3month old baby. He was drunk and kept hitting me in the head, I faced him to tell to stop and got me in the eye, still have the scar on my eyebrow.

Skanky is still a bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Screenshot_20221201-094443_Samsung Internet.jpg

New article but no mention of SB's recording.

Comments open... .

Reactions: 23
What's with the upside down crowns on our avatars anyone?
Think it’s to indicate 1st December, start of advent or party season, something like that.

This thread should have celebratory avatars today, if I was I was in charge of avatars today, we would all look like this…

7C0060BB-E735-429C-8D6F-D761E5A68F72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Morning stappy 😘 you are going to have to keep this going now until the 24 th, 😂 wonder what the 2 nd day will bring.

Hope you are keeping well stappy ❤
Aww, Hampy ❤ hope you are well lovey. We miss you on the Krusties thread.
I've started it off, someone else can do tomorrow's 😘💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is a rumour she’s done something terrible to KH and there seems to be some unsubstantiated rumour about a video and him losing access to the kids and she has it. She clearly bloody doesn’t and no one will actually say what the rumour is.
The rumour comes from a member called susiesoo who has been poking holes in K and M for ages, it's always hearsay and unsubstantiated.

• Heart
Aww, Hampy ❤ hope you are well lovey. We miss you on the Krusties thread.
I've started it off, someone else can do tomorrow's 😘💕
We are going to need a new thread by tonight!

No doubt there are crisis talks now going on :rolleyes:

• Haha
Your ex isn't my ex is he. I was being punched in the head while holding my 3month old baby. He was drunk and kept hitting me in the head, I faced him to tell to stop and got me in the eye, still have the scar on my eyebrow.

Skanky is still a bleep
I am so sorry this happened to you. Sending a massive hug - Wilma x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Skanky is still a bleep
well I wouldn’t wish my ex on anyone (except perhaps skank) so I hope not! I hope you have now recovered from the trauma you’ve been through x
fortunately, I don’t have any physical scars (just mental ones). Since I went through this period in my life and have since spoken about it, I’m shocked to find out how prevalent it is and how many people think abuse is acceptable in a relationship. I think skank lying about the bruises on her face was one of the lowest acts ever. I hope the truth about those lies comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion #225 Coles coke recording leaked, Pricey and Co have all freaked

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We are going to need a new thread by tonight!

No doubt there are crisis talks now going on :rolleyes:
Her latest post DC, the tune she’s posted 😂

Today’s gonna be a good day
Today’s gonna be a good day
Get the negativity out my face
Put the positivity in my space

Oh Skank, today is gonna be a good day, but for us not you, if only it was the 22–11-22 today, it would have been the perfect day….for us 🥳😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my I am so happy I was wrong about SB faking his IG recording that they were over bc she cheated on him! Also how amazing our tattlers dicovered the new egg! I read all threads and news about it and I couldn’t have made out who the new egg was! How did u do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Cole is seriously going to be a loose cannon now.Did you all hear him throwing Harry under the bus at the end of the recording 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.