Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh...My...giddy...heart 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 just catching up on last thread, Carol's going to town on Kipper. Whoooo hoodoo, we said it, said he'd got recordings of her and I bet he hasn't even scratched the surface yet! Ohhh, I think it's for real this time. Let the tit slinging commence whooooo hoodoo I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE IT!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If Amy is recovering in hospital and Sophie is having her birthday I imagine the whole family is furious with KFP. In that mental health documentary where she moaned about having little access to Bunny and Jett and then it flashed up at the end that 50:50 custody had now been restored, that’s surely been put in jeopardy yet again now. However supportive your family is and how forgiving there comes a point when you are just sick to death of the drama.

Katies made a miscalculation with Carl. There were lines that Pete and Kieran wouldn’t cross because they were the fathers of her children. And as much as they must seethe at times they’ve never told it how it is because they want to protect the kids.

Carl doesn’t have those concerns and if he really has been trying to keep her on the straight and narrow and taking a lot of abuse because of her lies, then sleeping with someone else behind his back was the worst thing she could have done to trigger him.

That said, if he comes from a decent family, if I was his Mum I’d be telling him to walk away, don’t drag himself down to her level and just do the right thing and don’t tell any more stories.

As entertaining as it all is for us I feel for those poor bloody kids, especially the older ones. Another day at school for Junior and Princess where their Mum is on the front pages for all the wrong things and pissed out of her head on her own Instagram. I hope they’ve got a strong friendship group as well as the support they have at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Even in AFPs final moments, that bleep would make it all about IT!
Final moments are precious, to be spent comforting, reassuring and telling that person how loved they are, but no. Skanky will be screeching "It wernd Cole's, the WUN me printz chow mein an fureva luvs fawlt mum. It woz me wot tuk sew mutch Charlie eye was ownlee two off me fakking fayce to come rand da owse wernd eye...Pete you bleep"
Aw I do miss Printz Chow Mein!

Is it too early to start drinking, would like to say I'm asking for a friend, but nahhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw I do miss Printz Chow Mein!

Is it too early to start drinking, would like to say I'm asking for a friend, but nahhh!
I know, I'm 'working' this morning, but have the afternoon off, might just have to stop off at the pub for a celebratory 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have developed a real dislike of Edna. I hate that smug face and her old lady style. If her hubby does Coke she will know about it. Enabler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Your ex isn't my ex is he. I was being punched in the head while holding my 3month old baby. He was drunk and kept hitting me in the head, I faced him to tell to stop and got me in the eye, still have the scar on my eyebrow.

Skanky is still a bleep
This happened to me too when I was holding our tiny son

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know, I'm 'working' this morning, but have the afternoon off, might just have to stop off at the pub for a celebratory 🥂
Have messaged two of my mates who also despise The Skank and her grifting lying ways, we meeting for 1pm drinks, we waited a long time for this day, be rude not to, and the beautiful thing will be, we are doing it in Skanky’s fav town….The Brighton….Woo Hoo we love it. 🥳🍸😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
what we need now is for kh or mp to give us a tiny little glimpse of the kids
I disagree on this - they’re where they should be - off social media and not being used as a weapon to taunt each parent. Hopefully a solicitor/social services/real life grown up has stepped in and told both sides to grow the duck up and behave responsibly.

Reactions: 23
I always found it a bit weird that his sister didn't follow price on insta. She was very protective of her brother and would stick up for him in the early days of the relationship and around slapgate. I do wonder if its her that Cole has been trying to get revenge for over a past incident with price. We've never seen any photos of them all together either

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Given the fact that Harry is accused in the recording, will they get a visit from social services now too? SFP must be fuming with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.