Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's in prime position to make himself a lot of money. Come on Carl, we've got your back if you bury her. šŸ‘Œ
Give an exclusive on their planned exclusives šŸ˜‚
There has to be book potential with Carlā€™s Gold Mine of tit on Skanky. The money would roll in from that, serialised in the red tops, guaranteed best seller. Potential title ā€œTwo year in Hell with duck Pig Priceā€. No legal issues as itā€™s all true. Go on Carl, nail this fucker once and for all. šŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 30
ChiR know exactly how you feel,lots of tattlers here know just how I feel my avi is my darling Dave,lost 6th Oct,Iā€™m so devasted and miss him so much,toy is still on floor,his box he loved sleeping and his beanbag empty now.ā¤
OMG my girls beds and toys are still here in place. That's love, not that evil cow KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Its a belter of a birrfday pwesent from SB innit?

"BTW your wunderful bloke was doin' coke wiv yer sister behind yer back babes!"

This is absolutely epic :)
It is isnā€™t it
Its a belter of a birrfday pwesent from SB innit?

"BTW your wunderful bloke was doin' coke wiv yer sister behind yer back babes!"

This is absolutely epic :)
its a master stroke.( no salacious pun intended).In that one small leaked recording he has :-
A.Exposed That Kp still has and had a coke habit.
B.Established that she has used him as a whipping boy( casting doubt on
a lot of what she says) to her family.
C.Embarrassed SFP.Does she know about Harry, is she complacent?Difficult to be holier than thou now,isnā€™t it?
D.Proved heā€™s a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There has to be book potential with Carlā€™s Gold Mine of tit on Skanky. The money would roll in from that, serialised in the red tops, guaranteed best seller. Potential title ā€œTwo year in Hell with duck Pig Priceā€. No legal issues as itā€™s all true. Go on Carl, nail this fucker once and for all. šŸ¤ž
Iā€™d rather read this than ā€œSpareā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My insurance alone for 2 cats and 2 dogs is Ā£300+ a month! And I still had to fork out and am still paying an extra 2.5k as my dog had major surgery a couple of months ago and the limit was 6k. But I wouldnā€™t have it any other way. I think she is completely devoid of any feeling or empathy whatsoever. Sheā€™s a different breed of ?? Human ?? šŸ¤¬
I know. My boy I had to let go as there was no more they could do and I went in and paid that bill every month with all my spare wages until it was cleared. If I could have done more for the girls I would have but there was nothing to be done anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder if that Ch 5 Firecracker Films documentary will include all this too.... It would tie up all the lies.....

"Through archive and interviews with tabloid journalists and celebrity friends, this documentary will explore the highs and lows of the personal life and career of one of Britainā€™s most talked about celebrities of the 21st century."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
D'awwwwww.... How sweet.... How different to the grifting Pwicey's Christmas...

"Junior and Princess have said they donā€™t want anything for Christmas. They said, 'Youā€™re taking us to Australia to see our grandparents, thatā€™s our Christmas present'," he revealed.

"I love that about them ā€“ but they need to tell me at least one thing! Weā€™re heading to Australia before Christmas and then weā€™ll be back in the UK for Christmas Day."

Peter Andre reveals reason Junior and Princess are refusing Christmas presents this year - Mirror Online

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It is isnā€™t it

its a master stroke.( no salacious pun intended).In that one small leaked recording he has :-
A.Exposed That Kp still has and had a coke habit.
B.Established that she has used him as a whipping boy( casting doubt on
a lot of what she says) to her family.
C.Embarrassed SFP.Does she know about Harry, is she complacent?Difficult to be holier than thou now,isnā€™t it?
D.Proved heā€™s a force to be reckoned with.
She's had this coming for years.

Couldn't happen to anyone more deserving.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well done @lifeā€™s a car crash for the new thread title!

Brief recap - shits hitting the fan!

View attachment 1773541
View attachment 1773542
View attachment 1773543
Previous thread

Well, here we go then .... Carol is off the starting blocks

Katie Price's ex Carl Woods 'leaks bombshell recording of them speaking about drugs' | Daily Mail Online

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor @WillowTree21
She said she was going to be mad busy the next few days and it all kicks off šŸ˜‚

she was the one who leaked the ā˜• about the ā€œnew eggā€ so those of you asking perhaps search all her posts and see when it was. It was a couple of months ago now I think - and they were all off to the Polo (pricey clan)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thinking of her therapist, the one Skank visits on a weekly basis, at this difficult time.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi tks for the reply but us speculated over him before SB had outed him. So I wonder what led us tattlers to think it was this guy the new egg.
Some of our Tattlers are privy to some inside information. They only spill drops of tea as and when they are able to. Sometimes itā€™s necessary to follow a few clues and join up the dots. Can I ask why you want to know this?

Reactions: 30
Just trying to bloody catch up ffs cant even go to sleep now b4 something big happens off to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Havenā€™t read everything yet but surely this has breached her conditions for avoiding a prison stint ?
Also this is clear proof she didnā€™t get clean at the priory (DUH) and none of her children including Harvey as a vulnerable adult should be any where near her! Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t been made to do pee tests in regards to contact with her kids.
This just shows how much she does not give a flying šŸ¦†about them !

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Some of our Tattlers are privy to some inside information. They only spill drops of tea as and when they are able to. Sometimes itā€™s necessary to follow a few clues and join up the dots. Can I ask why you want to know this?
Bc I ā€˜ve been reading the threads and missed this bit!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.